Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 12pm 20/8/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 12pm 20/8/05 Sun, 31 July 2005 16:44 Go to next message
Yet another run in aid of Stitt, this time taking in some twisty stuff up in the hills, with a lunch stop also along the way - purely so we can all sit around and tell lies about how fast we once were?! Meet point will be the carpark of the Maida Vale Recreation Reserve using the Accacia Road entrance (located here: http://www.whereis.com/whereis/mapping/recentreMap .do?mapIndex=10&brand=1&recentrePoint.x=30 0&recentrePoint.y=198 ), or see the map below - park in the "P" next to the lil red man and woman!!!. The run will travel over the hils in the locations of Darlington, Mundaring, Kalamunda, and Gooseberry Hill, and is not really designed to be a test of your car, more an casual run along a few "interesting roads" in metro Perth. Who's in?

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 00:55]

Send a private message to this user    
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Clog's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Sun, 31 July 2005 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAP:
http://members.westnet.com.au/mutilate/Clint/HillCruise.jpg

I will see if I can make it to this outing Gentlemen, Good day.. *takes of his monocle*
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Mon, 01 August 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill have to get work off that weekend .. i will be there with the RA65 sexynesssss
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Mon, 01 August 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can count me in Clint, I think its time for me to get out and about again Smile

And on a side note, I wont be able to afford the donk I asked about either, sorry dude Sad
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Thu, 04 August 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might as well cout me in too. Run thru the hills sounds tops Wink
micksprint
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Wed, 10 August 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good lads im in
mic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Sun, 14 August 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hills are good.

I think we will be heading on this after we stop in at the dyno day.

I don't but I be there clint has it planned.
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Tue, 16 August 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant go Sad i gotta work
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 11am 20/8/05 Tue, 16 August 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr, isnt there another cruise on. . . the same afternoon?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 12pm 20/8/05 Wed, 17 August 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is, but they're starting much later - I think they want to see if the liteace can crack 15rwkw on the dyno?!!! Laughing

Everyone please note, I'm also pushing the start time back to 12pm meet for a 12:30pm departure. this will give those people time who want to cruise down to the dyno to watch the first decent couple of cars, then shoot off to the start point for the hills run. Stitt and I will be down there, so I suppose you could call it an unofficial cruise start point too! We'll be there about 10am and leaving around 11:30am, to head to the Maida Vale car park.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 12pm 20/8/05 Wed, 17 August 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 08:53

this will give those people time who want to cruise down to the dyno to watch the first decent couple of cars

W00t! Good call Wink
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 12pm 20/8/05 Fri, 19 August 2005 02:30 Go to previous message
ill be there with bells on !

I HAVE TO FIXOR SPEEDO CABLE AGAIN TODAY CLINT !

whats wrong with ra65's and eating dash's/speedo cables
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CLG's "Bright Lights, Big City" Cruise: 7pm 19/8/05
Next Topic:Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:17:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051021575927734 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.