Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:35 Go to next message
As topic says .. yet again i shaved this morn with Gilette gel and Mach3 shaver (new head used 2 times)

and my neck looks like ive been bitten by 100 mosquitos .

i dont normally have many zits ... one here or there .. im 20 years old and only one or two of my mates ever get this ..

IS THERE SOME SORT OF FUCKING SECRET THAT IM MISSING HER LADS ?!

its painful and embarrising .. so if anyone has some tips throw em down on this thread !

cheers ! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get it occasionally but it is usually covered at work by the collar of my shirt which can make it either more ictchy or better as yu can't reach it too scatch it.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get the a skin irritation when using a razor (regardless of brand/type of razor or brand/type of shaving cream), so I go electric, no probs with that Very Happy

Perhaps a Queer Eye could be cast over your methods by someone on this forum Surprised
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try using a more sensitive shaving gel

is it wrong i found the title of this thread extremely humourous?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you shaving with or against the grain? I have switched to shaving only with the grain in the sensitive areas... This has reduced the instances of ingrown hairs that occur sometimes. It obviously doesn't shave quite as close, but that's how ingrown hairs occur (when the end of the hair is cut so close that it can go in start growing below the surface).

Shaving rash i know little about, sorry.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only shave with the grain...

Like you said, not as close, but dammit, its not as uncomfortable, and you dont have that problem of ingrown hairs

Still looks fine as well

and is ok until you run your hand against the grain on your face and then its like velcro
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop shaving Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get that shit that ponting and stephen fleming were advertising on the tv or you could just use sorbolene creme its probably the same shit.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wax your face you pussies
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wax ur nut sack then u will love shaving rash !

I use coco butter from the body shop it soothes your skin after u shaved.

as far as i know there in no pretention just treaments i get even when i used electric razors.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shave twice, once with the grain once against.

The rash is normally one of two things:
1 - the bacteria around the roots of the hair cause little pimple like build ups. In this case a splash of aftershave helps kill the germs.
2 - the skin is physically damaged by the razor - in which case using after shave will hurt like all hell!!

Other options include growing a beard, using a cut throat, electric or going to the barber!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whatever you do, don't shave *after* having a shower - bad idea. Skin is way too dry and lacks oil.

And use aftershave.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 12:24

Shave twice, once with the grain once against.

The rash is normally one of two things:
1 - the bacteria around the roots of the hair cause little pimple like build ups. In this case a splash of aftershave helps kill the germs.
2 - the skin is physically damaged by the razor - in which case using after shave will hurt like all hell!!

Other options include growing a beard, using a cut throat, electric or going to the barber!

this is the best answer for sensitive skin!

i use the same combination as you and ill go down once and up once.

if i get a bit scratchy, theres one solution to fix it fast.

moisturiser. its not so faggy anymore, and with the introduction of the metrosexual male its becoming commonplace..

i shit you not, it calms the area down a lot and feels a lot smoother after an hour or so..

(fuck im going to get bagged for this..)

and stay away from electric razors! they BURN!

Crying or Very Sad
FrEaK oF CaRs
Regular

July 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf,

ask a dr or close friend or your dad but hell you tell the whole forum about your shaving problems Laughing

you guys are so god damn lucky try a xxx wax then come back on here so i can hear the complaints after that!!!

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

moisturiser. its not so faggy anymore, and with the introduction of the metrosexual male its becoming commonplace..

Laughing

Good call Laughing

yes it's not just Homos' and chicks that want to look good anymore. The average bloke likes to look sharp too.

Better to use some moisturiser and have good skin than don't use it and look like a lizard about to shed it's skin Laughing

Back on topic, I was under the impression that a shave AFTER showering was good because the hot water softens the hairs (thats why a barber puts a hot towel on the face of the customer before shaving Wink )

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

wtf,

ask a dr or close friend or your dad but hell you tell the whole forum about your shaving problems

you guys are so god damn lucky try a xxx wax then come back on here so i can hear the complaints after that!!!

Shaving the face aint that personal Rolling Eyes

Thanks anyway Shazza Laughing

Edit:
Quote:

try a xxx wax

PICSORBAN

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 05:05]

verbatim210
Regular

April 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 14:40

Whatever you do, don't shave *after* having a shower - bad idea. Skin is way too dry and lacks oil.

And use aftershave.

i disagree wif this one since its the only time i shave and i never get rash or pimples.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a shaving soap called proraso, it's what the barbers use, a badger hair (not kidding brush). The soap is in a pot and lasts forever (i'm still on one started before xmas) and is about $12-, a lot cheaper than $5 to 8 per gel can. Then 3 or 4 blade razor, lather. Not to dry, not to wet. Graduate up to a cutthroat and it's all good. I used to even get rash with electric jobbies.
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shave while I'm in the shower, saves time cleaning the sink and the stubble is nice and soft.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on whether im going out or just shaving coz i need too..
but if im shave in the morn when i get up i use sahving cream (brute stuff tiz good smells nice) shave with gel mach3 turbo.. then have a shower.. i find i dont get rash as bad but i still do use moisturiser. go down to ur chemist n say lok i get rash after shaving n they say we have moisturiser u can use that will help... how i got the stuff i use

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh i shave in the shower.
Not a problem yet but,
my balls get ichy every now and then

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 16:05

my balls get ichy every now and then

ARGH

http://www.crayonline.com/smilies/getaway.gifhttp://www.crayonline.com/smilies/getaway.gifhttp://www.crayonline.com/smilies/getaway.gifhttp://www.crayonline.com/smilies/getaway.gifhttp://www.crayonline.com/smilies/getaway.gif
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit, i get itchy/short lasting rash with an electric razor! Mad
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Real men use razors Razz

I shave with the grain, couple times a week (if I can bothered). Mostly without any cream, just hot water to wet the face before, and cold water after.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 17:51

I shave with the grain, couple times a week (if I can bothered). Mostly without any cream, just hot water to wet the face before, and cold water after.

Without cream??? Man wait till that bum fluff falls off and you grow real hair!

You guys are lucky. I have to use two blades in a shaving session with the Schick Quattro. I shave after a shower as it does seem to make the hairs a tad softer. I've been trying every shaving cream available to see which one give a less painful shave but still havent found anything.
I might have to start trying the shaving soaps and see how they go.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 18:50

Without cream??? Man wait till that bum fluff falls off and you grow real hair!

Yer, without cream. But then I am asian I guess. Hairier than normal, but still nowhere as bad as you caucasians. I've got proper hair, but just sparse when compared to my mates
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Mookie wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 14:09

wax ur nut sack then u will love shaving rash !

Yeoowwww!!!! That brings back painful memories. Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats wat nads is for!
or an epilator Laughing i had to listen to a mate do his hole forest with an epilator.. damm sounded painfull...
screamed everytime Laughing
but boy did he get an aight finsh.. no rash
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
h3ff44 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 20:25

thats wat nads is for!
or an epilator Laughing i had to listen to a mate do his hole forest with an epilator.. damm sounded painfull...
screamed everytime Laughing
but boy did he get an aight finsh.. no rash

wtf Confused
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon shaving cream leaves less rash than shaving gel. also metrosexuals are on the way out, anyone caught wearing a man-salmon polo shirt and talking about moisturiser is officially batting for the other team.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

WTF is a metrosexual? I'm too old for these new fangled words.

Matter of fact, I'm so old I remember when "gay" meant "carefree and happy". Now it means that you're a pillow-biting horses-hoof that likes going up the clay-pipe. What's wrong with "poofta"? It says it all. It doesn't need new fangled words or the distortion of other words that meant something totally different.

Anyway, enough old man off topic rant for me.

seeyuzz
river

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a metrosexual is a 'straight' person who wears man-salmon shirts and takes 2 hous to apply their face/hair products before going out. usually seen wearing a studded leather bracelets and driving a pink suzuki swift. hope this helps clear things up.

chris
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Ahhh... a straight guy who emulates poofy characteristics, yet is not a poof?

I get it Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe epilate your balls Confused
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 17:21

Real men use razors Razz

Real men burn facial hair off.
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chemist...there's this stuff called Ingrow Go...

It does wonders for ingrowns...
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting .. i do have a few ingrowers here and there .. i jsut grab the tweezers and YANK THE C&*NTS OUT:)
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 04 August 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the spirit of another thread...

1. Buy good shave soap
2. Use cuthroat razor
3a.Sucess b.Cut head off
4a.Profit b.Pwned

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 22:58]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 05 August 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 21:53

Now it means that you're a pillow-biting horses-hoof that likes going up the clay-pipe.

hahah Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 05 August 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shave in the shower, because the warm water opens the pours, making it easier to come closer without knicks or scratches.

Also, shave with the grain... the hair will be back the next day regardless, so might as well make it less painfull.

If your feeling a little rough, chuck on some balm.
missa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 05 August 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try using an unscented soap/foam/gel whatever...you could be reacting to the fragrence, and never shave dry, that always causes a rash

lol my brother once had an ingrown hair on his face, after a few weeks it turned into a huge pimple lookn thing, he scratched it and the in it hair was an inch long
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 05 August 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wait...are you referring to razor bumps? Or a rash?
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 05 August 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i shave in the shower, this way i dont use any shaving cream its always lubricated and i dont get any shaving rash unless im careless and do it agianst the hair.
Pieman
Regular

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 05 August 2005 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy some shaving oil.. They come in tiny containers and go a long way. Rub the oil on, then use nivea sensitive gel over the top of it and you will never get razor drag
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody hell, i just shaved with my electric razor, and everywhere i went against the grain under my neck to get a closer cut, i got a rash kinda thing. this was before shower, and after it wasnt so bad

might have to switch to a manual razor to get a closer shave Confused
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my MachIII and Gelette "sensitive" gel still give me a burn/rash on my neck no matter how slow i shave or how skillfully

and all you guys saying "DONT go against the grain" WTF what the hell is the point of shaving if u dont get a smooth finish ?

if u shave with the grain u still have stubble and its all rough .. what if ya trying to pickup or go out with the girl and you've got stubble !! its the WORST when ya getting it on and tehy pull away and say "oohh your stubble is chaffing me"

and waht about if women took this "go with the grain" approach too ! there would be many men with sore lips from taking a drink at the burger stand Razz
Sabbie
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it's a rash, you're probably reacting to something you're using. However, I think perhaps it's "razor bumps" you're referring to.

Razor bumps occur more commonly (but not exclusively) to people with thick, curly hair. If you shave it close so it's below the skin's surface, it's possible for the hair to curl around and cause red bumps i.e. razor bumps or ingrowns. They're itchy and burn. They can look a little like a red pimple...

If that's what you got, I still suggest Ingrow Go. It works for me...I use it to get rid of ingrowns because I epilate. I think it was like $25 a bottle...and it lasts a while.

Otherwise, perhaps use one of those...spongey things that exfoliate the skin. It takes off the dead skin layer and allow the hair to come out properly.

Hope it helps.

~*Edit*~
PS. I actually like stubble on guys Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 06 August 2005 11:39]

DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin shavin ahy. lifes a bitch..
I gets tha bump/rash nearly everytime I slice tha lil mofos off my face.
I shave with then against, smick n smooth otherwise whats tha point... all tha lads with tha thick beard/growth/stuble/annoying shitt know what its like.
Now... I use a quatro... or a fresh disposible (they work well when not blunt).... always shave after a shower as it softens the hairs... hot water for further softening when shaving... since Im a broke ass chump.. n my mum wont get me any shaving cream/gel shit no more I have been using her DOVE mosturising soap.... works well....lasts ages too..... after this apply some moisturising cream (some work better than others)

thats my advice, personal experience and rant
peace....

SHAVE THAT SHITT DOGG
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk shaving

http://dynamic.ropine.com/img/saddam.jpg

grow it man
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFT - 86 wrote on Sat, 06 August 2005 23:06

n my mum wont get me any shaving cream/gel shit no more

SHAVE THAT SHITT DOGG

lol

In all seriousness, if you're raw and burning it could be allergy or reaction to your product, or just sensitivity to the cut. Try going just against the grain. If it doesn't improve, try changing the product. As for after treatment, I like to use some Cetaphil cream, you can get it from the chemist. It helps avoid any drying out, which can cause the burn.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just use an electric razor... since I've been using mine (for about 3 years now) the only time I ever got a rash is when the foil got a hole in it while I was shaving!
bored
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Sat, 06 August 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I use my electric shaver's trimmer to leave the hair just a tiny bit out of the skin. I prefer the comfort[1] to looking like a 12 year old.

[1] I hate the feeling of my skin after a close shave - no rash, but uncomfortable for too long.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 August 2005 23:18]

bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Mon, 08 August 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just don't shave too much. avoid shaving everyday and you will not have to shave twice a day by the time you are 40. It's ok to have a little stubble at work these days, unless you work as a cop or something. I get away with it about 3 times a week and I'm no spring chicken no more.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Mon, 08 August 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have exactly the same problem (i feel for u brother Laughing ) and after spending wot would be hundreds of dollars on different products (none of which work ) id say the only way is to shave once a week (twice MAX) and use clippers on the 6th and 7th day

it will still look neat as long as u have a full beard not just patches here and there

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Wed, 10 August 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to update this thread ....

I shaved the about 5 days ago with SOAP and Gilette GEL and warm water after a hot shower... got rash again ... then i shaved again the otherday and decided to try something different

i had a shower , got out lathered up with Gilette Gel (like normal) with warm water in the bathroom sink then i SHAVED WITH THE GRAIN ! which i would never do then obviously i still had stubble coz shaving with the grain does nothing ! so i shaved against the grain (like i normally would) and HEY PRESTO ! no RASH !!!!!!

so ive figured a few things

1. After shower = win
2. Warm Water + lather of gilette gel in the sink = win
3. shave with the grain initially
4. re-lather
5. shave against the grain
6. APPLY YOUR SISTER/WIFE/GIRLFRIENDS TONER and or MOISTURERISER! (sp)

*bows*
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Wed, 10 August 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wtf, you never shaved with the grain 1st.... lad.. how can u do that... it ripps Shocked .....

on the topic of looking like a 12 year old... I hate this to... so I always leave a mow n some sidezze, lil french tickler usually aswell. ...fuck the bald nut face.....

SHAVE THAT SHITT DOGGG Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2005 05:32]

Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Thu, 11 August 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFT - 86 wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 15:01

Wtf, you never shaved with the grain 1st.... lad.. how can u do that... it ripps Shocked .....

on the topic of looking like a 12 year old... I hate this to... so I always leave a mow n some sidezze, lil french tickler usually aswell. ...fuck the bald nut face.....

SHAVE THAT SHITT DOGGG Wink

hes asian....he doesnt have the hair issues we have

personally if i dont shave daily the boss is unhappy with me.....and im only 21, but i had to start shaving at 15
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 12 August 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh, I understand... hehe....... yeh lad, Im only 20...got tha chron beard goin... I should grow an Osama, dont think tha ladies would appreciate that though...
started when I was 14-15 as well..... (we unfortunate chumps) Razz
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 12 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same here ... and if you were saying im asian .. im not .. im Whitebread Cracker Aussie lol .. not that i have anything against Asian people they are orsm

anyway ... yeah my face sounds the same as yours DRIFT - 86

15 is when i could product those Mutton Chops and buy beer Smile

but hrrmm i shaved again last night before bed (just incase of rash so i could get over it by work today)

and i shaved WITH THE GRAIN initially then re-lathered again and went against the grain

i cant see 1 ingrown nor do i have a rash anywhere !!!

fucking BRILLIANT ! i knew the Mach III would pull through !
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: What the FCUK CAN YA DO TO AVOID SHAVING RASH ! Fri, 12 August 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ive never had an ingrown hair yet... and been shaving against the grain everytime since I began my shaving career.. Razz ....
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Favourite Initial D song
Next Topic:coke owned
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:05:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097649097442627 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.