Toymods » The Outhouse » One step further on "The Real driving simulator"

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 07:42 Go to next message
Hmm... I wonder when mummy will get me this for christmas! Rolling Eyes

link to original thread:
http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11422 9

For those that really cbf:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/dempz/Playstation/pictures002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/dempz/Playstation/pictures018.jpg

Send a private message to this user    
boofis
Regular

December 2004
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked So unfair! Thats insane!
Thanks
Troy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats nuts!!!
i was thinking about making somethign similar but the problem is i cant find all of the parts i need
driving force pro (i can get but apparently are ebing discontinued)
ACT labs pedals and shifter (discontinued)
Confused
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats one way to make use of leftovers from a front-cut Smile

edit: speaking of driving sims, anyone else got a licence to live for speed S2? damn good shite Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 09:24]

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats one rad set up!
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehendrikd wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 19:22

edit: speaking of driving sims, anyone else got a licence to live for speed S2? damn good shite Wink

right here Cool
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lench wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 19:54

ehendrikd wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 19:22

right here Cool

Here Here, bloody good sim
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm should of kept my AE101 Front cut!

i like how they molded the ae92 dash into a computer table lol
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shame the tacho and speedo arent setup...

would be cool if the gearshift did something too Very Happy
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What i wanna know is how they got the pedals to work ?
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been waiting 11 weeks for my gt force pro wheel Sad
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the gt force pro is a good thing to have. Pity it doesnt work just about all of the older games. GT4 and prologue only - as far as i know. Not been going to the arcades since i've had mine.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Thu, 04 August 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you've ever been to a round of the v8's they usually have sims like this setup in an xr8 ute or something, tv sits on the front, get in the driver seat and all pedal bar clutch work unless they develop a game with a clutch LFS 2 anyone generally most of the time they have pretty shitty games V8 brute game laps round bathurst had to be one of the worst games i have ever played very shoody physics but the simulators cool.
I wanna get it i have both .5 alpha and the second alpha imo .5 is better. How do you go about getting the licenses for it.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Fri, 05 August 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sated wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 23:46

What i wanna know is how they got the pedals to work ?

incredibly simple actually, have you ever pulled apart a set of pedals from one of them sets? all they have in them is 2 pentomiters, people just hook up a linkage from the pedal to a pentomontiopernter of the same resisance and bam, all works Smile

check out the 'cockpit' section of rscnet.org (if thats not right search race sim central on google) they do all sorts of mad stuff

Gut out USB controllers and make 5/6 H pattern shifters etc etc use old joysticks to make handbrakes that work etc etc some very cool stuff
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Fri, 05 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey thanks for that gearb0x...

Will go and have a look see!
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Fri, 05 August 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the GT force pro, bought it with gt4 when it came out. It is backward compatible with all ps2 steering wheel games, it meerley runs in 200 deg rotation mode instead of 900 for the older ones (gt3 etc). Thats an awesome setup with the dash.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Fri, 05 August 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth showed me the complete interior of a GT-Apex AE86 in Option Magazine with the playstation built into the centre console...

Now that was awesome...
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: One step further on "The Real driving simulator" Fri, 05 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous message
79rollaboy wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:00

Garth showed me the complete interior of a GT-Apex AE86 in Option Magazine with the playstation built into the centre console...

Now that was awesome...

I wanna see someone mount a PS2 wheel infront of their real wheel in their car, with an LSD screen on the dash. Try driving i.r.l. as well as on GT4, and see how long before you crash! Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Let The Sexy Bear Sing For You
Next Topic:BEST... ENGRISH... EVAAHHH!!!!eleven (Backstroke of the west = Revenge of the Sith!!???)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:35:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074920654296875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.