Toymods » The Outhouse » For all those Big Brother haters

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
icon6.gif  For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 13:45 Go to next message
well last night i was at the planto with my mates blind of my mate and there was Miss indy blah blah blah and Rachael from big brother was there, i dunno much bout her cept shes a bitch and yeh she had all my mates and huge group of guys there all gettin pics and wat not all suckin to her (tryin to get in her pants) and well i found it pretty funny how she was actin so up herself and shit that i started laughing and shit, she noticed this and said u no come ova here wat fuk u laughing bout blah blah blah so i went right into her face and said u no you think your a fuckin celebrity cos u were on TV for 2 weeks then u got voted out cos no ones likes u and your a fuckin upyourself cow blah blah blah and your not a fuckin celebrity your a has been and shit and i fuckin ripped the shit outta her Smile and yeh i owned her lol she got so cut that someone had the guts to tell her wat they reall y thought that she pissed of after and yeh
i was pretty blind when this happened and i fuckin ripped into her so bad and yeh was pretty good Smile

Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's alot of confusion in you're story. but yeh! a has been!
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay... so you behaved like a drunken yob towards a TV micro-celeb ... and you want us to applaud you?

clap.

yep, that's about all it's worth.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes Very Happy
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like your still drunk Razz

good work BTW - clap clap Razz Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i malways drunk Laughing
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome, shes an ugly toe rag.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would of appreciated it more if it was Geneva Very Happy
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol maybe next time Wink Razz
u no thye get payed 1 k to like say come to coffs for the nite and hang out at the pub and shit, 1 K !!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you not spell because you are drunk? or are you normally like that?

funny thing is, you walk away feeling like a hero and are still going on about it, but the 50 or so ppl hanging around watching just went "fuckwit" and got on with their lives Laughing
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I probably wouldn't have recognised her.........
Drunk people are funny
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Thu, 04 August 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I say good on ya!!! she would have to be the skankiest most fukked up tryhard ive ever seen!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 06:58

funny thing is, you walk away feeling like a hero and are still going on about it, but the 50 or so ppl hanging around watching just went "fuckwit" and got on with their lives Laughing

hey i moved on it took me bout 2 secs with rachael shouting at me fuck u u fuckin loser havin a fuckin skitz,
i just wanted to share one of my happy experiences Very Happy
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mc68 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 01:06

You'd hit it !

I bet more than 1/2 the people on here would Laughing Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDCelica wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 12:56

mc68 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 01:06

You'd hit it !

I bet more than 1/2 the people on here would Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah, hit it with

- a lead pipe

- a five iron

- an assortment of calibres of rifle rounds
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good on ya Smile Also Merudo where is that quote from i have to read the thread!! the one in your sig that is

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 03:27]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 10:28

oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 06:58

hey i moved on it took me bout 2 secs with rachael shouting at me fuck u u fuckin loser havin a fuckin skitz,
i just wanted to share one of my happy experiences Very Happy

heh heh Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, good work mate. I can't stand that show. And I agree with you that the people who go on there are not celebrities at all. I don't see what is so special about a "celebrity" anyway Rolling Eyes

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed Very Happy they are not special anyway they were chosen to go on the show cos of their spupidity, bodys their tits or wateva the hell the shows producers were lookin for,
apparently ive heard that next wed vesna is comin to the pub.... Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not unless she gets voted out
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For all those Big Brother haters Fri, 05 August 2005 05:35 Go to previous message
ok i thought she was out, i dunno i dun watch the shit
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Best way to get over someone
Next Topic:GTA:SA Hot Coffee (Adults only!)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:22:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056807994842529 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.