Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CTisse
Newcomer

July 2005
Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Fri, 05 August 2005 13:36 Go to next message
Does anyone here own or have been in a Nissan 200sx s15?? (the last model)

Well I just wanted to know how much room is there in the back? Yes, I am well aware that these sorts of coupes can be pretty tight in the back which is to be expected, but can you actually fit people in there? So long as they can fit is all that matters, since it would not be possible for them to be really comfortable unless they were kids or midgets.

I am about 5'11", and anyone who would be sitting in the back would be smaller than me.
  Send a private message to this user    
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Fri, 05 August 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes i have been i one, and No, you wont fit!
they are soo impractical you should really, discard the fact they are there at all Confused
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Sun, 07 August 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the cabin space is really tight. I travelled up to Penrith last week with 2 others and i felt that it was really uncomfortable for long trips. I jumped out and felt really cramped up.

There is MORE cabin space in an eighty six than a S15 (if u wanna compare it like that.)
CTisse
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Mon, 08 August 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn that sucks. Sad

How about the following cars, can you fit people in the back? (remember I said fit, doesn't have to be comfortably)

Nissan Skyline R34 coupe
Hyundai Tiburon
Honda Prelude
Honda Integra
FST513
Regular

April 2005
Re: Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Tue, 09 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can fit people in an S15 rear. Its uncomfortable, but you can. I've sat in the back of one, just asked the passenger to move there seat forward a tiny bit and i was comfortable for a while, i didn't mind it, the thrill of being in a 220rwkw S15 was too much that i didn't care! R34's are basically the same as S15's a bit bigger but i think. Integra's you can i've been in one there alright.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Tue, 09 August 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty much any jap coupe is gonna have pretty limited leg room in the rear begs the point why even bother with the rear seats. Looking at pics of the interior of R34's and R33's on import sites they seem to have very little legroom in the rear even in the sedan.
My auntie had an Integra Same shape as the original Type R's and it was very cramped in the rear.
If you really wanna carry ppl around in the back i'd seriously contemplate getting a sedan for one of two reasons. One they'll bitch and moan in the rear and you'll feel their knees in your back. Two they are gonna be climbing in and out of the car over the front seat and eventually they are gonna fuck it up.
Get an R33 Skyline sedan they go for around 13-20K and are just as quick as the coupe and a bit rarer. Doesn't really solve the legroom problem but atleast your interior will be in better condition.
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: Nissan 200SX s15 (rear seats) Tue, 09 August 2005 02:33 Go to previous message
Preludes have the worst back seat i have been in, besides a series 1-3 rx7. I own an S13 at the moment, and my mates reckon it's actually pretty comfortable in the back. I don't know how it compares to an S15 though.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SV21 Ultima -- VS -- MX73 GLXi -- VS -- MX83 GLX
Next Topic:Jamboree site is up
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 13:10:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039510726928711 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.