Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SOLD: Supercharged MR2 AW11 for sale (Brisbane)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jules
Occasional Poster

March 2004
SOLD: Supercharged MR2 AW11 for sale (Brisbane) Sun, 07 August 2005 15:02 Go to next message
1988 MR2 Supercharged. Dark metallic blue, solid roof (not T-bar), manual transmission, electric windows, cloth trim, climate control air conditioning. This is a genuine factory supercharged model, everything is original and there are no modifications.

What's good:
Absolutely straight body - no dents, no ripples, no rust. All mechanicals are A1, everything serviced by my self including new timing belt, water pump, transmission oil etc. I have a huge pile of receipts to back this up. Runs like a dream and doesn't use any oil. Original alloy wheels with good quality tyres (two are new). Exhaust is new. Interior is perfect - no cracks, no tears, no stains. Everything works (except the air conditioning, see below) and there really are no jobs to be done. Owned by me for nearly 3 years, and only 3 owners from new. 125000km.

What's not good:
Paint is starting to flake a little on the roof, but the paint on the rest of the car is good and overall the car is very presentable.
Air conditioning - I've just replaced all of the seals in the system, the receiver/dryer, and had it gassed up. It is working, but the speed sensor in the compressor is not working properly and the compressor is leaking a little. So basically it needs a new compressor, but at least you know that there are no other leaks and all of the electrics work. Simple fix.

The car is in Brisbane, it's registered until the end of September, and I'll get a roadworthy when I have a buyer. I'm open to any sensible offers (I'm thinking around $9k to $9.5k).

Attachment: Front quarter.jpg
(Size: 85.81KB, Downloaded 94 time(s))
Attachment: Rear quarter.jpg
(Size: 84.89KB, Downloaded 49 time(s))
Attachment: Interior.jpg
(Size: 83.43KB, Downloaded 55 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 09:21]

Send a private message to this user    
jules
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Supercharged MR2 AW11 for sale (Brisbane) Sun, 07 August 2005 15:06 Go to previous message
More pics:

Attachment: Engine bay.jpg
(Size: 85.63KB, Downloaded 59 time(s))
Attachment: Roof.jpg
(Size: 40.46KB, Downloaded 46 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) - MORE PICTURES!
Next Topic:WTB - AE86 Rolling Shell (newcastle/syd)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 07:09:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056390762329102 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.