Membership Secretary

June 2002

Toymods Club Member Poll Sun, 07 August 2005 23:40 Go to next message

What Style of plates[ 125 vote(s) ]
1.Standard Plates 66 / 53%
2.Premium Slim Line Plates 51 / 41%
3.Premium Big Plates 5 / 4%
4.Other 3 / 2%

Hey guys what sort of plates do Club members have on their cars.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2005 03:07]

Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Sun, 07 August 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you thinking toymods number plate surrounds Wink
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By "Standard" i assume that the new XX.11.XX plates are the same size as the older XXX.111 plates.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So this poll is open to only "club members"? I'm not actually a club member as are most people that use this forum. Confused
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I ordered a set last week. Probably won't arrive until I'm in Adelaide. They're the custom xx.11.xx size that shows the vehicle model. Thought I'd better get in quick before they get taken. I'm sure they're the big ones. Soon find out I guess.

seeyuzz
river

PS: A better question is "When is Toymods going to be able to supply classic plates for those of us that own 30+ yo cars?" The classic rego means cheap rego, cheap insurance and all that jazz Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Corona
I looked into them as a renewal item for last year, just want to get an idea so I can looks at quotes again for this year.

Simdog, yeah I would prefer that only club member votes cause its the club members that ultimatly would be getting them, either by purchasing them or for 4+ renewal.

Cannon Ball that was the assumption I made.

I've got an idea in my head as to what we would need just want to see if this would change it.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get it now... I couldn't work out why the question was being asked. If it's because you're planning to get plates or plates accessories for members then I uderstand.

There's so many useless polls that people post that I thought perhaps this was just another "I wonder what type of number plates people have" kind of thing. Wink
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slimline front and a normal sized back, not that it matters on the back, because it's barely going to fit between my massif JDM tail lights as is.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im hoping this does stay as members only to not upset numbers

i have custom slimline up front , standard issue on rear

another incentive for forum users only to put toward the club for having this forum for them Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might have to get you guys to Pm me some sizes of other states plates just in case.

As the club is based in NSW I will probably only get them to suit NSW styles plates if they fit others states thats great.

I say that not intending to be harsh but it all comes back to the $$$$ and the minium order quantities.

I am not saying these will become the next renewal item I am just looking into it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm by renewal time i'll probably have a different car.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see about getting the measurements off mine anyway to see if they match up
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a few people know mine Wink
coloured XX-11-XX style plates. not too bad except for the fact that the RTA wants $130 a year
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Mon, 08 August 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 09:29

Slimline front

Ditto

and a normal sized back

Ditto

not that it matters on the back, because it's barely going to fit between my massif JDM tail lights as is.

And Ditto

Except for the Cressida, replace JDM with USDM
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Tue, 09 August 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Standard yellow & black plate front & back.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Fri, 12 August 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Premium Slim Line for me...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Tue, 23 August 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Numberplate surrounds, it's a good idea mate, I'd be happy to pay some $$$ for them.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Thu, 25 August 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sounds good. I have the green slimline. Smile
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Tue, 13 September 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting... numberplate surrounds. So what if you already have the clear numberplate covers like the ones that Altrex make for most plates? Do you discard them or will these go around them? Confused
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Fri, 16 September 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is just what we need on the car, to make it look extra special. I would get them if they become available.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Tue, 27 September 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not being an official club member I can assume that my thoughts will be taken with a grain of salt, but here's two slight problems I can for see.

a) Not sure about other states, but such number plate surrounds would be a thorough cop magnet in victoria.

and

b) The slightest bit of hooliganism by anyone whereing these plates would quickly bring the club into disripute.

As I said, I'm not a club member so I guess you'll probably just tell me to fuck off, but I think it's something you should consider.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Tue, 27 September 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^

No you have a point there Wink .
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Toymods Club Member Poll Wed, 05 October 2005 13:00 Go to previous message
stradlater wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 15:04

b) The slightest bit of hooliganism by anyone whereing these plates would quickly bring the club into disripute.

Club members get a sticker anyway...

This is one of the reasons why we don't allow non-members to buy/make the stickers.

We assume/hope that the people willing to be paying members will not tarnish the club's name.

[Edit: I have standard plates front and back on the Celica. But wouldn't mind putting some Toymods plate surrounds on the Liberty for fun... Smile
The Liberty has slimline front and normal rear.]

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 13:03]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Forums are CLOSING !
Next Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:43:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073292255401611 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.