Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 20 September 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all entries and entry fees are taken on the day, except for club entries.

Toymods is not entering as a club, since we are running the show, it just wouldnt be fair.
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 20 September 2005 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:47

Quote:

magicmitch wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 20:32

im thinkin of putting my ra28 in...any objections?

If it's the same Orange one I saw parked at Engadine Maccas on Sunday I don't think that should be a problem at all.. Looked QUITE tidy!!

it would of been me...i think i was at heathcote on sunday tho (heathcote engadine same shit we have 2 maccas) with rollaboy79 in his mx23...u have pm

Heathcote/Engadine.. Same thing Razz Wink

Thought that was a 2door MX23.. Make sure he enters that in the show as well!! Surprised
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 21 September 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll beat him up if he doesnt bring the MX23!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 21 September 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Err...

I might... I've lost 2 whitewalls, I'll only bring it if its... oh fuck it I'll bring it anyway...

Im going to get some new whitewalls, I'll see what I can do...

Im a busy man, geez i've got my HSC and all you want me to do is hoon around in cars... far out brussle sprout...
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 21 September 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neato keal... Very Happy

ill be there Wink
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 21 September 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I've booked my flight. I'll be there and so will the '25. Smile

seeyuzz
river
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 21 September 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is the ra25 gettin up here river?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 21 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Alas, she lives in Sydney while I'm here in Adelaide.

I told the kids they could drive it, but it's been sitting idle, battery flat and collecting dust, and a flat tyre. Apparently the folk at home are scared shitless to drive it, or even start it from time to time in case they damage it and receive the wrath of river.

Sure it keeps the kms down.... but it's a damn shame to leave it sitting around collecting dust.

Still, my job is filling my bank account and this means that soon I'll be able to get the few minor dings repaired, full top job respray (in the original samuarai red colour), original GT stripes re-applied and original mags.

Then she'll be puuurrrrrfect 100% A1 condition mint showroom original RA25.... looking she just rolled out of the factory.

I gotta admit I'm pretty excited at the thought of this and can't wait to take her out on a few cruises and (maybe) concourse shows etc.

seeyuzz
river
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 22 September 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, call me a definite, What do I do with the entry papers??? Do I just hand them in on the day???

DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 24 September 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please bring all entry forms with you to hand in on the day (unless you are part of a club entry). Great to have more keen entrants!

To all... remember it's a day to celebrate Toyota's in all their glory. So even if you don't think the car is up to scratch, bring it anyway. The more Toyota's to look at the better Very Happy

Thanx,
Dav
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 25 September 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about "members" do you guys want em in eraly or still just on the day?

Cheers

Nathan
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 26 September 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the go if it is raining on sunday does the day get postponed?
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 26 September 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bureau Of Meteorology reckons it's going to be sunny and 24 on Sunday, but it's the weather so who knows.....
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 26 September 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl, you have a PM...

I've deposited the money into your account for SRC to be entered with 10 cars Very Happy
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 26 September 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We'll be taking everyone's entry on the day (members & non-members alike). Just keeps it simple... but remember 1st in first served.

If it rains, it will really shit us, but none-the-less it will still be on. There is enough undercover parking we should be able to take over. But lets all pray for sunshine!!

Get out those polishing rags... not long now Cool
rojoguzzi
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 27 September 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,im new to this forum and im coming to the show on sunday looking forward to a show with all toyotas im usually sorrounded by fords and holdens,i have had three celicas and three supras ,my current ride is a supra, see you all on sunday hope the weather is fine for us.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 27 September 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome! Don't forget to say hello and introduce yourself to any of the guys in the red shirts which say "Toymods car club official" on the back..... or for that matter anyone who is there and has a like interest in Toyotas!

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 27 September 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who's the Toymods fan that posted up a Toyotafest flier at the Go Hun Thai shop in North Ryde? Cool Idea,

Also, does this mean i can get a discount on my lunch if i show my membership card Very Happy (just kidding)
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 27 September 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its on rain hail or shine

we have plenty of under cover parking if the rain does coime in so thats where the show will be moved to.

But it won't rain big worm is coming, and it never rains if clock work shows its face!!!!
PHOBIA
Regular

May 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 27 September 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just printed out my entry. See you on the day. Wink
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 28 September 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aha..............

I too printed off my entry form!
And am looking forward to it!

Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 28 September 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we look to be bringing a few Cressida dudes along - including one from Melbourne, so it would be nice to get them all together.
TRDCamry
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 28 September 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there at some point in the day, wanna check out some SV21 Camry's. So far i hear smt_007 is entering, is there any other SV21's?? Cant wait should be awesome! Toyota Rocks!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 29 September 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRDCamry wrote on Thu, 29 September 2005 09:09

I'll be there at some point in the day, wanna check out some SV21 Camry's. So far i hear smt_007 is entering, is there any other SV21's?? Cant wait should be awesome! Toyota Rocks!

No, only me you know what reputation they have Wink.
PHOBIA
Regular

May 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 29 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just found out that I will have a 350rwkw silver Supra parked next to me. This thing is a hot bit of gear. I met Jodi at the NAS and she just e-mailed me to see if I was going. I was actually surprised that Jodi's Supra didn't take out the Tearass Toyota category that I actually ended up winning. It's a very neat car. See you all in a couple of days. Wink
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 29 September 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the maximum amount of cars you guys can fit there? sounds like its going to be pretty huge could ppl miss out?
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 29 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will show up and enter my nugget.
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 29 September 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez... looks like I'm going to be a busy boy on Sunday.

1. Get up early to go check out ToyotaFest 2005.
2. Off to the in-laws for lunch for the Father-in-law and Brother-in-law's birthday.
3. Then to Telstra Stadium to watch Wests kick some Cowboy butt. GO THE MAGPIES...oh, I mean TIGERS Rolling Eyes Laughing.
4. ????????
5. Profit.
PHOBIA
Regular

May 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately PHOBIA won't be attending Toyotafest this year. Crying or Very Sad I spent last night ripping the head of the engine. Looks like I gave it to much of a hidding driving home from NAS and blew a head gasket. Embarassed I have the head in now being inspected and serviced but unfortunately buying a copper head gasket of the shelf for a 22R-E is not so easy and one will have to be made. So no show for me this weekend. Crying or Very Sad I would just like to wish you all well, I do hope the event is a cracker and I will have to wait till next year to join, what looks to be a great occasion.
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 13:56

Its on rain hail or shine

we have plenty of under cover parking if the rain does coime in so thats where the show will be moved to.

But it won't rain big worm is coming, and it never rains if clock work shows its face!!!!

And hopefully, you haven't jinxed us now Stitt! Wink
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyhoo, i'm off to empty out the car ready for its spiffing up tomorrow!!! Cool
Have to have it looking its best on Sunday.
I just hope I don't jinx us all. Everytime we wash the car it RAINS!

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2005 08:22]

rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woot will be there

not entering though
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob, bring the Supra mate, there are going to be a few there!
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill bring it just not in the show

'tis not worthy. plus it needs a buff
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 30 September 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crikies i got got a few matt black rust repair patches and im going in.

come on bring it ... we need street driven cars.

w00t! 1 day to go!
lexus
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it a bit late to put the entry in cause i was away and i never got onto the internet to get the application form
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 21:03

all entries and entry fees are taken on the day, except for club entries.

4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many cars are expected tomorrow???
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK OK OK
I know everyone has been waiting for me to say I'm in so here it is
I'M IN !!!!
The 20 will get a bit of a clean so that the grahics show up just right, to the untrain eye they look like ripples in the body or should I say waves Confused
It's not much guys but it beats walking
see ya there
Grant
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definitely in.
See you all in the morning. Sounds like it will be a good day.
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My MR2 is ready to go!

See ya bright and early boys!
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this will be hectic!!!

next year the mx13 will be there wid a 7mgte...hopefully!

c u all tomoz,

off to d club!

blake Wink
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I aint gonna be able to make it. I have to work.
Hope ya's have a successful day blokes.

Cheers, Greg.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you live up North and want to cruise to this event tomorrow be at....

Thornleigh Maccas at 7am, for a strict 7:15am departure.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See everyone in the morning...

I have a suprise for you all Razz Razz Razz ...
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 01 October 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what hookers??? Very Happy
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great day and great to meet some of u guys

http://www.evilimaging.com/images/toymods.jpg

Click on the image for the photo coverage of the day courtesy of evil imaging
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EGG80X wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 17:09

great day and great to meet some of u guys

<imagine picture above here>

I still reckon that thing should have been the winner of the WTF award... the last thing I expected to see in an IS200 wearing custom plates IS-430 was a beams 3SGE.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to Toymods and crew it was a great day, we couldnt have asked for better weather Very Happy .

EGG80X wrote on Sun, 02 October 2005 17:09

page 2 pics, arent working for me Confused.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for a great day guys Very Happy

Nice pics by the way Very Happy , i'll try get mine up tonight....2nd page works fine for me Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics Work Now Very Happy .
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a mad day!!!

Thanks to everyone who organised it! I had a mad time!

Planning for next year already!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to everyone who made my day enjoyable...

I didn't know what to expect at all and winning best of show was just awesome so thanks a lot to all the Toymods officials and everyone else for their comments...

Apparently there were some retards trying to catch me out by asking if I did all the work and so on and to those ppl I say grow up, I bought the car because I loved it... And now, I have to finish it off, the way that Johny would have wanted it...

So yeah, thanks once again...

Andrew (EVLGTI), pics are awesome as usual man...

Few of my pics are up here: http://photobucket.com/albums/y202/B_W_Photography /Toymods%20Toyfest%202005/

But keep a watch in HOT4s Magazine and Performance Buildups Magazine for the event coverage from myself...
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car looked great Ben Very Happy

As long as you enjoy it, fuck what anyone else thinks or says Very Happy
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well what a day !

A huge to thaks to everyone who came along and supported the Day. With 69 Cars showing support we will definatly be holding the event again next year, same basic time, same place Smile

Its the entrants and spectators that make these days great, just looking out over a sea of Toyota's was really awesome but better again was walking around and getting to chat to a great group of like minded Toyota fans who were happy to be a part of something.

Fingers crossed for a bigger show again next year so we can keep the scene alive.

Official winners post to come Wink

Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any one on the board own this?

http://www.evilimaging.com/toymods/images/IMG_4844.jpg
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations on best of show Ben! Nice to know, that the car is in good hands. Anyway, looks like we will b seeing you 2morrow. Although we won't b meeting at P6, we will meet you down there. We will b able to spot the car from a mile!! Cool
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just another big thanks to the guys & girls that spent there time in organizing the day & making sure it all came together. And congratulations to all the winners, of all the categories as there was some very nice cars there.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 02 October 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had an awsome day, thanks to everyone that showed up it made the day what it was.

As for that celica it was mick's he had that and the 3 corona's next to it.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 03 October 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
was a great day / show / crowd.

no incidents ... great vibe .... and awesome cars.

thanks Toymods as i know it would have taken a fair bit of work.

hopefully next year my car wont look so rough.... bar that rally car i think mine was the next roughest looking... was put to shame by many a nice celica.

was suprised to see so many newer models...great stuff!

Cheers

Nathan
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drift Nationals Rnd 4 - 29-30th Oct - Oran park
Next Topic:ARC Rally of Bathurst 28-30 OCT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:32:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010280132293701 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.