Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Help Mitch Design His Cast!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 12:20 Go to next message
hey everyone..

last monday i broke my wrist n now that i have a cast on im startin to draw on it..or at least thinkin of stuff to put on it..cause i did it doin a sick dorift and its broken i thought it was fitting to draw this on there...

cause of injury was not from dorifting
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/1032/image6609np.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/4138/image6619ni.jpg

do u guys having any requests on wat i should put on it?? there is plenty of room and i still have my dominat hand free...

im sure most of u r thinkin..geez get a life...well i did have one till i broke my wrist...no basketball for me for a while Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 13:19]

Send a private message to this user    
lilthug
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about drawing Kramer on it ?? Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD Razz ummmmmm draw a toymods logo perhaps ?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez man... how often do you break bones? Was the injury in your avatar on the same hand?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, you dont have very good luck with basketball do ya mate, just a couple of months ago you had broken that finger! Confused

anyway, draw some tits on it! Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draw a picture of yourself on it. A big dong!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Write on the cast:

WANTED - HOT CHICK TO REPLACE BROKEN WANKING HAND, MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO COOK, CLEAN AND WIPE MY ARSE.

Finish off the cast with a pic of some cock and balls, that's always a classic.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 10 August 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do it in a panda paint scheme and draw the characters for fujiwara tofu shop on the side
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha funny sugggestions...

but i dont want to offend anyone who may see it..
some visual examples will be good to see... Cool

yeh a few months ago i dislocated my finger..im not usually accident prone..well not with breaks ive got pretty bad knees and they dislocated heaps...i think thescore is 7 dislocations for the right knee and 8 for the left... Razz

Quote:

SIMDOG

Geez man... how often do you break bones? Was the injury in your avatar on the same hand?

yeh same hand....

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 13:21]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yeh a few months ago i dislocated my finger..im not usually accident pron..well not with breaks ive got pretty bad knees and they dislocated heaps...i think thescore is 7 dislocations for the right knee and 8 for the left...

It'll suck to be you when you're old. I would start shopping for a nice walking stick now Wink
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 12:53

Quote:

yeh a few months ago i dislocated my finger..im not usually accident pron..well not with breaks ive got pretty bad knees and they dislocated heaps...i think thescore is 7 dislocations for the right knee and 8 for the left...

It'll suck to be you when you're old. I would start shopping for a nice walking stick now Wink

When does the Male body "hit the wall" ? ? ? Confused

I'm 25 and still jumping fences, bouncing about, bending down, kneeling etc with minimum fuss. When does all this stuff start to hurt? Razz

p.s. I do NO excercise! Surprised
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats true.. altho i cant kneel and when i crouch i can only do it with my left leg takin majority of the weight
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paint it up like a terminator hand, itll take some skill an some decent paint too, but the effect would be awesome if you try hrd enough
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i feel for ya magicmitch. anytime i twist my ankle the slightest bit its hurst ssooooo much and grows tripple its size. the worst thing is im doomed to get arthritis when im 30. as for a design how bout watch Laughing hope it dont itch too much

Adam
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha ankles suck..i roll mine occasionally im such a wuss...i went for a bone scan on my shin splints after a few days of rolling my ankle n soon enuff the priority was the bone floating around in my ankle not the shin splints...

i havnt itched too much yet which is good..this is my first time with a cast so its interesting...

i drew a gaint jordan logo today it looks pretty good and im thinkin of puttin this on..

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8558/badgev12om.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 12:37]

#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn should've posted my pics in this thread

st184:When does the Male body "hit the wall" ? ? ?

I'm 25 and still jumping fences, bouncing about, bending down, kneeling etc with minimum fuss. When does all this stuff start to hurt?

I'm only 24 and whilst I can still jump fences, I definately feel like 1/2 the man I did at 18 or 19, mostly because of breaking both anterior cruciates and some other tendons in my knees

I Also ride a BMX at skateparks/Dirt jumps and no way can I go for a big ride the day after another one, normally takes me 3 days to fully recover, when I was 18 I never had an ache or pain at all.

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have done the dragon..wat you think? there is the mj logo to...

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6611/image6656ys.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2166/image6642bi.jpg
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 11 August 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you really like basketball, dont you? Razz
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Fri, 12 August 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sure do.....
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Fri, 12 August 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bball kicks arse. and good work with the dragon. now draw all your favourite drinks on it, so when you're wasted at some bar you can just point at what you want on your cast
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Fri, 12 August 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BEST IDEA EVAH!!!!!

Im goin right now to get coloured texta's
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Fri, 12 August 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 22:37

i havnt itched too much yet which is good..this is my first time with a cast so its interesting...

Hehe. Certainly was for me. Having to wake up in the middle of the night to pee was fun. Showers were just a bitch. Having a gf that was a tease at that time didn't help either (you can't exactly run after her with a broken ankle can ya? Razz)

But yeah, wait till the cast comes off. I'm guessing its on for 2 months or so? My skin on my shin was like cheese. Scratched it all off and there was a pile of dead yellow skin like grated cheese in my brother's car mat. And I'll tell you now, you don't know satisfaction 'till you get to scratch your leg properly after 2 months.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Fri, 12 August 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could imagine my skin condition once the cast is off...last night i noticed my hands were flakey so i got some sissors and went to work it was gross... that wasnt even the skin under the cast and it hasnt even been a week..i think i need to moisturise haha..

ive got a red black n yellow texta n im goin to do the carlton draught logo but i cant find an image bigger enuff to copy in good detail and i think the horseys will be pretty hard to do as well...
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Fri, 12 August 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put this on it please Smile
http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/stock_illustration/images/cartoon_freaks_001.gif
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2014/image6900og.jpg

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2930/image6892yq.jpg

wat ya's think?

the lettering is pretty retarded lol

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 11:15]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing its lookin good

lucky you didnt break your other hand (wrist, arm whatever), or you might have shitty drawings on your cast, presuming you arent ambidextrous. Question
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mate...

i did the horses to..to small for detail to come out but u can tell wat it is...

im goin out tomorrow might so ill debut the "point of draught" move..get it??....my god that was a shit joke...
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twas. but at least teh cast is good.

my cast was shit compared to this. but i had it in year 7, so the only thing i thought it was good for was bopping cunts over the head. Laughing i remember i did it to this guy (not a mate, but not on bad terms, kinda neutral) and he goes "when you get your cast off youre fucked" hahaha, that thing was a weapon. Laughing
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=st184 sillycar wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 13:04
? ? ? Confused When does the Male body "hit the wall"

[/quote]

I was told the average males peak in physical performance happens at 28, after that its down hill. Still have a few years up my sleeve Very Happy
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Wed, 17 August 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
28? ive already hit the wall Laughing

my neck hurts all day, its a pain to get up from kneeling down...and i have the worst thigh sprains ever......and i cant run for 100m without my ankle giving way...yeah, my body works like an alfa.

and im only 16 Razz

ps. maybe you put your ICE number on it Razz
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Thu, 18 August 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i could imagine my skin condition once the cast is off...last night i noticed my hands were flakey so i got some sissors and went to work it was gross... that wasnt even the skin under the cast and it hasnt even been a week..i think i need to moisturise haha..

Your arm will look like it should be attached to a pasty white dead body once the cast comes off hahaha. I have broken my arm several times (scafoid mostly and radius once). If you want a bit of a larf, push a couple of pens and a few coins into the cast just before you walk in to get it cut off, then listen to the Dr/nurse tell you that you shouldn't have done that Laughing

Quote:

When does the Male body "hit the wall" ? ? ?

With regard to this question it is very much a case of 'use it or lose it'. The literature generally suggests that decline occurs around the age of 28 (for the average individual of moderate health) as already mentioned but in well trained athletes this point of decline can be delayed by several years and the rate of decline slowed.

I currently compete at a national level in a very physically demanding sport and have done for many years at national and international level. At 29 now I am performing the best I ever have and recent testing I completed at the AIS shows that my results are well above previous tests over the last 7 years.

Most people will not notice a decline in their physical performance as age increase for a long period of time eg late 30's early 40's as they do not perform/exert themselves at a level that is near their physical limit.

In summary: if you want to maintian good health and physical ability as age increases a bit of exercise doens't hurt (try to avoid busting bones though Laughing ). If you have no aspirations to take up highly demanding physical activity later in life there is probably little to be worried about.

Check out some of the old codgers and their performances at things like the Masters Games, some of those buggers are damn quick on the track etc. Older athletes tend to have better endurance too than their equally fit younger competitors Wink
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Tue, 13 September 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY CAST IS OFF!! WOO..my wrist is pretty sore n very stiff tho

some pix of the final look of it...

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2451/image7240pu.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8632/image7250om.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/131/image7237ic.jpg
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Tue, 13 September 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks like a tattood wang. lol
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Help Mitch Design His Cast! Tue, 13 September 2005 09:12 Go to previous message
hahahaha i had to cringe after reading that...only because some cigerette butts were put out on it on the weekend....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:how to put subtitles into a movie
Next Topic:Chain e-mail response
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:37:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083811283111572 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.