Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » ghost (not this s*%t again)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
icon3.gif  ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 07:09 Go to next message
Everyone has their own definition of what ghosts are - dead peoples spirits, satan and his worshipers, elements of our mind, etc.

Some people dont believe in that, I dont blame them, most of pics and vids are pure horse S*%t.

But like I said in an old thread, I wosto live in a haunted house, the old couple owners that live downstairs practice occultis(wicthcraft), later the woman comited suicide(dont now why) and the man got possesed once in a while - hes gut gets bigger and a hes mums voice speaks to him. This happen just has where moving in, my granmother found hes body in the well, he had black marks around hes neck has if he was strangling himself.
In the first week mum was ironing the clothes, later that day when my dad went to pick up a shirt, they where all wet.

When i went to bed sometimes I heard scracthes under the bed and voices, I had a transformer that start shaking in my hands(I have never sleeped with a toy ever since). I saw the door nob turn by its self. The chairs where we eat mayd allot of noisee at night. I was always too scared to do anything.
One night a had a nightmare that a have fallen down a building back first (can remenber in detail), but when I woke up, I still felt the pain.
Another time, it was morning and I heard the door knock but I couldent open my eyes, i though I was stell asleep, I woke up and i heard another knock,(this is a double house, one on top of the other) i went to open the door and there was nobody, I looked down the stairs and I saw a broomstick hitting the chickens by itself.
My mum was taking a panadol when the spoon start moving by itself.

I lived there for two hell hole months.

One year back, I went on holidays, overseas where I lived in this house, but in another house, to my surprise when I went to see the outside of the haunted house it was the only 1 standing.
Because a big hypermarket(like Westfields) ad open and they had to pay all the houses around that area so they can build the market. All the other houses where demolished exept that one. Shocked

Now, to all the people that dont believe in this, wouldent it be a great idea if I would be able to invited the mythbusters to sleep at that house to see if they can bust this one.

But on google I can't find their emails not iven their official web site.
  Send a private message to this user  
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, i think thats a great idea to submit to the myth busters.

I dont know if youve tried this site or not but it has a place to post your show ideas

http://community.discovery.com/1/OpenTopic?a=cfrm& amp;cdra=Y&s=6941912904&f=2991937776

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 17:09

I have never sleeped with a toy ever since

you are one messed up little dood.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 20:17

Laughing Laughing true to that Razz
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

That's why I now only sleep with a 6ft-long 18RG-powered dildo. Anything that spooks me at night is gonna get a royal shafting up the chutney, courtesy of Mr Toyota!

seeyuzz
river
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have this friend, and she reckons dead people talk to her, and she does this writing thing when she puts her pen on the paper and the spirits n crap write stuff. She reckons ghosts told her she was going to die soon, so she wrote letters to her bro, mum n dad saying she was gunna die and all this stuff. But i dont think i beleive it.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 21:01

Hi,

That's why I now only sleep with a 6ft-long 18RG-powered dildo. Anything that spooks me at night is gonna get a royal shafting up the chutney, courtesy of Mr Toyota!

seeyuzz
river

Laughing
Damn you make me laugh sometimes, river!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 22:49

I have this friend, and she reckons dead people talk to her, and she does this writing thing when she puts her pen on the paper and the spirits n crap write stuff. She reckons ghosts told her she was going to die soon, so she wrote letters to her bro, mum n dad saying she was gunna die and all this stuff. But i dont think i beleive it.

my clinic hours are 9-6
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 23:34

my clinic hours are 9-6

Laughing Laughing
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 01:15

draven wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 23:34

my clinic hours are 9-6

Laughing Laughing

ditto Laughing
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Thu, 11 August 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 20:17

I was kid back then.

thx Adam, its posted on the forum and I managed to get their email.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 22:30]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone seen the show on fox 8 on sunday arvos? "the scariest places on earth" man thatshit is cool...

bubbles, i want some crazy video footage asap...

my mate stayed at someones place which was a hospital house ages ago or some crap n he was sleeping on an air bed that night and went to get into bed and saw the imprint of someone laying on the air bed (bit like homers ass groove on his sofa) he looked at it for about 10secs called in some ppl then tyhe indend lifted and u could hear the floor boards creeking as if someone was walking away from the bed....
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 18:09

has anyone seen the show on fox 8 on sunday arvos? "the scariest places on earth" man thatshit is cool...

bubbles, i want some crazy video footage asap...

my mate stayed at someones place which was a hospital house ages ago or some crap n he was sleeping on an air bed that night and went to get into bed and saw the imprint of someone laying on the air bed (bit like homers ass groove on his sofa) he looked at it for about 10secs called in some ppl then tyhe indend lifted and u could hear the floor boards creeking as if someone was walking away from the bed....

damn thats weird! ive heard a couple of weird storys from mates and seen a few weird things my self i.e. floor boards creeking ect.

Bubbles no worries

adam
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

it's amazing the lengths people will go to to get attention these days...
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 19:10

it's amazing the lengths people will go to to get attention these days...

I dont blame you for feeling that way.
Here - how to make ghost pictures
http://www.ghoststudy.com/photography_class.html

I prefer old pictures, at least you know their reall
shot in the 1700 - http://paranormal.about.com/library/graphics/brown _lady_lg.jpg

Another famous picture shot in the 1919 - http://paranormal.about.com/library/graphics/fredd y_jackson_lg.jpg

wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked This photo was taken in a hospital after the patient was in an accident
where she was responsible for a young woman's death. It is said that when you
receive this image and do not send it to at least five people, the woman
will look for you during the night to collect your soul

Very Happy

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=att418179 5pm.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2005 12:18]

unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I beleive in aliens.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolverine wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 22:17

Very Happy

damn dude, that's a freaky pic! Surprised

got me worried now! Laughing
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahaha Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

unforgiven wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 22:19

I beleive in aliens.

Damn straight! They are here. You better beleive! Smile

seeyuzz
river
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 22:57

Hi,

unforgiven wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 22:19

I beleive in aliens.

Damn straight! They are here. You better beleive! Smile

seeyuzz
river

haha, i knew you would support that river Razz
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BoNg On DuDE !!!!
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolverine wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 22:17

Very Happy

i'd hit it
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aliens sure are here. I live with one. No human could be that much of a dickhead. Although, I also don't think he has the capacity to master his own wang, let alone interstellar space travel. Perhaps he's the missing link between man and ape then.

Anyway, here are some aliens that HAVE mastered space travel:
http://www.enwhore.com/movie/943-UFO_Sighting_Vide o_At_The_WTC.html

Wink
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see sig for treatment method
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Fri, 12 August 2005 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Sat, 13 August 2005 03:14

see sig for treatment method

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AARRRRGGHH.... im scared now. those pics are weird and that movie WTF??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

i say go myth busters go
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the man got possesed once in a while - hes gut gets bigger and a hes mums voice speaks to him. This happen just has where moving in, my granmother found hes body in the well, he had black marks around hes neck has if he was strangling himself.

I can think of another much more pratical and scientific explanation for this than demonic posession.

And when you misspell every second word it doesn't exactly lend an air of knowledge (or even intelligence) to your wild speculations
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the way i see it is this is akin to religious beliefs
anyone that desires to convince you that they are right in their religious views are foolish closed minded persons
until im a divine entity i will not know either way wether im right or not henc ei keep an open mind as there are too amyn creditable peopel who have claimed to ahve seen or experienced stuff that the autorities ahve us to believe is make belief
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven: I dont really care what you think, if its too hard to understand then dont read it, thx for noticing anyway.

4DaDrift: Ghosts or angles on earth that are worshiping satan, it doesnt really matter how you put it. I never said anything about my beleifs like show me in the bible where it says that Jesus died on a cross.

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

bubbles wrote on Sat, 13 August 2005 22:01

show me in the bible where it says that Jesus died on a cross.

From the vast amounts I have read.... he didn't. He died in India or somewhere like that, and there's a tomb/grave marked for it also. Apparently he died an old man and not from the cross or any other nefarious means. Of course this is always open to debate, but I have found that arguing with religous zealots is a time consuming and pointless exercise. As you said, each to their own beleifs and whatever makes you happy.

seeyuzz
river
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not trying to get religion involved just incase you didnt understand.
But since you brought this up, yes he did die has ransom for what Adam and Eve did. acts5:30 'The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom YOU slew, hanging him upon a stake

This is when is job was done and had to go back to heaven, see, stake, not cross

acts10:39 the word stake is used

galatians3:13 Christ by purchase released us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse instead of us , because it is written: "Accursed is every man hanged upon a stake"
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not this s*%t again

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 14:04]

mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolverine wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 20:17

Very Happy

well fuck sake, i get scared easily, now im gonna have to go to bed with the lights on...thankyou, and good night Embarassed
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and this is the exact reason religious arguments/discussions are not permitted on toymods... too easily people get all worked up about it. if you want the thread to continue, probably best to get back on topic (or at least off religious topics)
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sat, 13 August 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Agreed Draven.

To get back on topic, I make sure the wardrobe doors are closed when I go to sleep 'cos everyone knows that monsters come out of open wardrobe doors at night.

seeyuzz
river
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 00:03

and this is the exact reason religious arguments/discussions are not permitted on toymods... too easily people get all worked up about it. if you want the thread to continue, probably best to get back on topic (or at least off religious topics)

Worked about what? Im not lying
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the bible has been translated many times over. just coz the english version says stake doesnt mean it wasnt actually a cross.
and im not saying it was a cross, ive never even read the bible at all. im just saying you cant treat the bible like a primary source of info.

chris
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'Coz, how do you know its true...? It's still a book. Written by a bunch of so called 'mortals'.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
altered by kings and priests as they saw fit at the time...
it's a nice novel tho.. pity people have to die because of it...

then again, without religious war, the world would have a higher population now, so maybe thats a good thing..

Die in the name of the lord.... no, you die, we want jerusalem... no you die in the name of allah.....

siiiiik

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 04:19]

bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney: Its the only book I know that explain why where here, why we are all different and speak different languages, why god permits suffering, why do we die and what god wants from us

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 04:17]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are religious topics actually officially banned on toymods?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Darwin: The origin of species. I reckon that would explain a hell of a lot more.

Anyways, I'm out from this discussion.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:14

altered by kings and priests as they saw fit at the time...
it's a nice novel tho.. pity people have to die because of it...

siiiiik

It was altered in a why that it would be easier to understand, not that they saw fit, has i mention before theres no cross in the bible scriptures.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:19

Charles Darwin: The origin of species. I reckon that would explain a hell of a lot more.

ahh, but can charly explain this??
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5618/wtfff0me.jpg
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Like what? it also says that that earth is the only habbitable planet, that its round and suspended on nothing why before scientist knew this
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:25

ahh, but can charly explain this??
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5618/wtfff0me.jpg

LOL . That's a freak mutation in the gene pool. It'll get bred out Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh, the church is just a secret peadophile society, perpetuated thru the ages by sinister people like...

Mr Bubbles... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

coincidence? maybe not Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my quilt cover saves me from ghosts Razz

Very Happy

NOLAN

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 04:32]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:16

mynameisrodney: Its the only book I know that explain why where here, why we are all different and speak different languages,

try Paul Davies "The Origin of Life". Far from perfect, but only as flawed as the Bible.
And as always, even if you assume god exists, the bible was written by men who were trying to spread the word of this religion. Not only was it edited to make it "easier to read", but also to sucker in the most people possible by pandering to the zeitgeist.

and I really wasn't kidding - religious topics are not permitted on toymods.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I don't think religous topics are banned, but they are highly discouraged. I think the reason is that it's a very personal thing and many people do not like such deep and personal beleifs to be questioned or challenged, or even discussed.

Sadly, this usually leads to people generating quite a lot of angst and the topic degenerates into a slanging match with little fact but a bucket load of emotion. This site is primarily a Toyota-biased (as it should be) car-forum, and although it does have an "Outhouse" section to allow non vehicular discussions and comments, the topic of religion does (as it always does) create disharmony.

If reading the Bible provides all the answers you need and it makes you happy and gives meaning to your life, then that's great. If you're into other methods of beleif and find harmony and contentment in non-biblical studies, then that's great also. Whatever gets you through life. Smile

In regards to Darwin... brilliant ideas and concepts and I think he was onto a few things. However, his theories work upon the existence of life-forms to prove that these life forms adapt and change in accordance to their environment. However, his theories do not show how life actually started in the first place, nor does it include the advancement of a single cell organism into complex multi cellular creatures. Where and how did life actually start is, to me, a vexxing question of massive magnitude.

Again, back OT, I want to see more ghost pictures. Also, I'm gonna try those things in the links above to see if I can get my own ghost pics.

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:51

However, his theories do not show how life actually started in the first place, nor does it include the advancement of a single cell organism into complex multi cellular creatures. Where and how did life actually start is, to me, a vexxing question of massive magnitude.

see above river Smile

not a book if you dont have a sound grounding in science.

"Political, Religious, Racist or Sexist comments or threads are not permitted." - taken from the forum rules

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 04:58]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:55

river wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:51

However, his theories do not show how life actually started in the first place, nor does it include the advancement of a single cell organism into complex multi cellular creatures. Where and how did life actually start is, to me, a vexxing question of massive magnitude.

see above river Smile

not a book if you dont have a sound grounding in science.

Might have to take a peek at that book.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles,
i wasnt having a go at anyones religion. my statement was a historical one, not a religious one. i'm just saying that there may have been a mistranslation. and i'm fairly sure that the holy books of other religions also 'explain' all the things you talked about. at the end of the day everyone is free to believe what they want and shouldnt have it held against them.

chris
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

draven wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:55

"Political, Religious, Racist or Sexist comments or threads are not permitted." - taken from the forum rules

Again, my elusive friend, you are indeed right. I stand corrected.

I haven't read that book but I am making a note to get it and have a read. Sounds interesting.

May I make a suggestion for a good read.... "Magdalene Legacy" and "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" by Laurence Gardner to get a different perspective on the history of the Bible, the translation errors and other interesting things like that.

Now, who's coming to Rookwood cemetary one stormy cold night for some ghost pictures?

seeyuzz
river
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be very happy to see some toymodders get pics of real ghosts with no bullshit involved... but it's too easy to fake, and ppl have been doing "ghost" pictures with real film for years...

heck i think i see things at times... but thats just because the corridors here are very long and almost pitch black (at night), and i have watched too many japanese horror/ghost moofies Razz
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 15:02

bubbles,
i wasnt having a go at anyones religion. my statement was a historical one, not a religious one. i'm just saying that there may have been a mistranslation. and i'm fairly sure that the holy books of other religions also 'explain' all the things you talked about. at the end of the day everyone is free to believe what they want and shouldnt have it held against them.

chris

Your wrong, i have 8 different bibles and they are all the same.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should know by now, I'm always right Smile

Magdalene legacy is on my list of books to read in the near future... and I might have to add bloodline of the holy grail!

it's always fun in the ciy to argue with the drive-by preachers, see how long it takes them to either leave you along, or try and force their church's business card on you.

incidentally, there is very little in this world more annoying than a mormon who speaks broken english trying to convert you. I think my sarcasm was lost on them (but really, when you're wearing a death metal shirt depicting people dying and wearing a pagan necklace...)
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: ghost (not this s*%t again) Sun, 14 August 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
draven wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:34

bubbles wrote on Sun, 14 August 2005 14:16

mynameisrodney: Its the only book I know that explain why where here, why we are all different and speak different languages,

try Paul Davies "The Origin of Life". Far from perfect, but only as flawed as the Bible.

Plz, if the bibble is flawed, show me, Im tired of people just getting upset for not reason, prove me wrong. Show me where its flawed.
Pages (6): [1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Shock Horror! River gets a job!!!!!
Next Topic:Designs or SLogans..for tees
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:17:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010011911392212 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.