Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » 9/11 More questions to be answered.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
9/11 More questions to be answered. Fri, 12 August 2005 02:11 Go to next message
This got me thinking. This is new information.

http://www.hugequestions.com/

click on the flash and the movie
  Send a private message to this user    
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Fri, 12 August 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can get your hands on a copy of "911 in plane sight".
It can make for interesting viewing.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 13 August 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ever watch "When intelligence fails" (or something like that) on discovery?

1. The president was told TWICE it was going to happen (or something big was up and going to happen very soon). Nothing was done.

2. They were tracking one of the terrorists and even observed him taking flying lessons in civilian airline planes. (The very same type used to crash into the buildings). Nothing was done.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 13 August 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the huge shock that this brang with it its would have been almost impossible to predict what the terrorists were doing with the pkanes, no one expected this outcome.
lookin back it seemes so easy to have been detected but i very much doubt it was. theres always gonna be surrounding circumstances that raise questions in a world event as big as this, take dianna's death for instance,rumours and facts are still commin out about it.
i find 9/11 and interesting topic but i dont think the intellegence was as lacking as some stories make it seem.
and thers my rant
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 13 August 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we should not go on anything speculative.
Examine the proof then come to conclusion.

We dont know how many times (if at all) the president was told.
We also dont know how you can crash a plane in to a building and not have any wreckage. Or burnt grass.

But if you exmaine all the evidence there is, the FACTs do not seem to follow the accepted belief that "terrorists" did it.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 01:11]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 13 August 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haven't we had this ridiculous conspiracy-theory debate over 9-11 before?

all they've done is release more transcripts and radio recordings of people who died in the two towers and elsewhere.

i'm all for ambulance chasing, but this is just fucking stupid.

sated: planes flew into the towers, they fell down, lots of people died - how much more spoon feeding do you need?

apollo: the president was told twice that the planes had hit buildings, but he continued to read nursery rhymes to children - you're mixing inteligence briefingss with news stories of the day.

bubbles: the site is a conspiracy theory haven - the site owner ' Eric Hufschmid' is a nutbag who thinks open source software is a marxist conspiracy, that the trade centres were demolished with depleted uranium weapons, etc. He probably lines his clothing with foil to prevent the military controlling his thoughts. Great choice of a new, reliable source of information.

vote 1: lock this thread.
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 13 August 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck that was a shit movie i cant believe i watched it, the previous one was much better it had the marylin manson soundtrack and was half convincing.... that was shit
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 13 August 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna go with chuck here.

this has been done before. it was a painful and often stupid argument, with a lot of very dubious sources quoted and "facts" presented, and I think it got locked, or possibly just died a natural death, because conspiracy theorists are like religious zealots, and tehre is no sense ever arguing with them.

(I could go on about how a conspiracy theory can be diagnosed as a clinically paranoid delusion, but that might get personal)
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sun, 14 August 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol how funny is the rest of that website Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: 9/11 More questions to be answered. Sat, 20 August 2005 07:33 Go to previous message
bubbles wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 12:11

This got me thinking. This is new information.

http://www.hugequestions.com/

click on the flash and the movie

funny how you question 9/11 but are completely blind to your bullshit faith Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Is this broken?
Next Topic:ShiRi's Asian Movie Review: 2046 [CH]
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 15:53:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053608417510986 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.