Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy) Mon, 15 August 2005 10:04 Go to next message
Hey everyone,
Billmchenry here on toymods is willing to have his side bits for his st165 front bar copied and we were wondering if anyone else was interested.
So if you have an st165 front bar out there and want it to fit properly, let me know.
I'm not sure how much it will cost yet, we're still figuring that out.

Cheers,

-Dave
  Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy) Tue, 16 August 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then you still have to make the metal brackets up behind so you can bolt them onto the car Razz

if you gonna do that you should also look at getting the whole front bar copied, then everyone can go around with SX's thingking they are GT4's Razz
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy) Tue, 16 August 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean similar to those Lancers that think they are Evo's...Cool Laughing

those side bits are what's commonly called...factory rust enhancers..given.....they do look good
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy) Tue, 16 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cycleofabuse wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 20:04

Hey everyone,
Billmchenry here on toymods is willing to have his side bits for his st165 front bar copied and we were wondering if anyone else was interested.
So if you have an st165 front bar out there and want it to fit properly, let me know.

Cheers,

-Dave

how many guys do you think have GT4 front bars without side bits Razz I dont think a group buy is practical in this instance. now its going to be the opposite way around, too many side bits and no front bars Razz. good luck with it though, a very good gesture.

anyone out there got a GT4 front bar without side bits? Very Happy
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy) Wed, 17 August 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 22:39

cycleofabuse wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 20:04

Hey everyone,

Cheers,

-Dave

how many guys do you think have GT4 front bars without side bits Razz I dont think a group buy is practical in this instance. now its going to be the opposite way around, too many side bits and no front bars Razz. good luck with it though, a very good gesture.

anyone out there got a GT4 front bar without side bits? Very Happy

Well yeah it's not really going to be a group by as you would normally have on toymods, but the idea is to make more than one set so a few people can get them too.
I don't think there's too many people out there in this situation but possibly a few. I'm only hoping for about 3 or 4 people and so far i think there's 2.
Can anyone tell me what's involved in attatching the side bits?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Side bits for st165 front bar (Group buy) Thu, 18 August 2005 09:02 Go to previous message
cycleofabuse wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 11:48

Can anyone tell me what's involved in attatching the side bits?

There is a metal bracket that is attached to the back of the side bit. this metal bracket has 2 plastic clips, 1 bolt that you have to drill 3 holes through your side panel for, and then has 3 supprts underneath that screw in where your normal front skrit goes.

this metal bracket is attached be tabs that come through from the side bit and have those jaws to lock them in place. same as the plastic clips at the very corner on the front bumper.

Here is a photo sorry about the quality, i just took it then. I am in the process of selling my front bar, the guy is taking it this weekend
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9640/im0011226da.th.jpg
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Its back.......bigger and better!!!
Next Topic:Speed Traps: Saving Lives or Raising Revenue?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 13:08:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047669410705566 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.