Classifieds » Miscellaneous » NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.... please delete

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.... please delete Mon, 15 August 2005 13:47 Go to next message
as the name suggests i have a fish tank for sale.. it is octagonal approximately 3foot long by 1.5 foot wide and 1 foot high.. it isnt water tight so it would be suitable for reptile or something similar (what i was doing but found a larger enclosure instead)... can be re-siliconed to hold fish.

comes with a built wooden and mesh lid with all bits to hinge and lock it down to the glass... materials cost me $60 and had tank forever... looking for $50 for the lot, prefer pick up but can deliver locally... PM me if interested!

can get pics up but there isnt much interesting about a glass tank!

cheers

chris

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 03:45]

Send a private message to this user    
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Tue, 16 August 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i wouldnt mind that but im in w.a Sad
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Wed, 17 August 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of reptile was in it? Smile
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 18 August 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was going to be for a diamond python.. but i found a bigger enclosure so i dont need this one any more
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 18 August 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only i had more room, i would definatly say yes. I want a damn big fish tank for marine fish.
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 18 August 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thats also part of the reason for selling.. i have limited space and am about to buy an 8x2x2 for my fish so that will take up any room i have (or rather dont have Razz )
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Sun, 21 August 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

cant get pics yet as my camera shat itself but will asap... still for sale! and a bargain! Very Happy
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... NOW WITH PICS! Thu, 25 August 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here we are, finally some pics up! Still only after $50, BARGAIN! Very Happy

[URL=http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10104549ka.jpg][IMG]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/568/p10104549ka.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10104557oi.jpg][IMG]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2112/p10104557oi.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 25 August 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe these will work...

[img]http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10104549 ka.jpg]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/568/p10104549ka.th.jpg

[img]http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10104557 oi.jpg]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2112/p10104557oi.th.jpg
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Mon, 29 August 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MEGA BUMP!!!!

come on guys, she's gathering dust in my garage, would be a pity to smash it but i have no use anymore...
cheers

chris
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... PRICE DROP! Wed, 31 August 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!...UP SHE GOES

now after $40.. even more of a bargain! Very Happy
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! octagonal!! Wed, 07 September 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

$40
LiL_CaTie
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! octagonal!! Thu, 08 September 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna deliver to w.a? Laughing i so want it damnit! >.<
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! octagonal!! Mon, 12 September 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sorry mate, wish i could Razz
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Wed, 14 September 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!

i hear....... nothing! no ones interested Confused
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 15 September 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where you willing to deliver to ?
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 15 September 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willing to deliver to most of sydney.. nothing too far though, meet halfway if its far from me.. where r u located?

chris
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Thu, 15 September 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might have an associate interested located near bansktown
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Fri, 16 September 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bankstown is a fair drive from my place, id probably have to say meet somewhere half-wayish for that, but keep me posted if interested Very Happy

cheers

chris
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Sun, 18 September 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool u got the snake if u do wanna put some pics up are they hard to look after i always wanted a reptile a turtle in particular they always interested me i dont know why tho cos theyr so damn boring Confused
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Wed, 21 September 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reptiles arent hard to keep mate.. just have to remember to feed them! (snake feeds every few weeks Razz ) here is my diamond python, he was going into the tank im sellong but i found a bigger one...

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7317/terrance8ym.th.jpg
corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Wed, 21 September 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice looking python dude cheers for the pic
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Wed, 21 September 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers man.. sorry for dodgyness of pic but its the only 1 i have! Very Happy
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: fish tank for sale! suit reptile.... Mon, 26 September 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a diamond shaped python,

in my pants Laughing a whole 3 inches!

gl with sale lol
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE Wed, 28 September 2005 03:36 Go to previous message
lol cheers for that mate.....

tank isnt for sale any more.. ive found a use for it because no one wanted it Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Model AE86
Next Topic:Moving house AE82 parts going cheap!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:06:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086731910705566 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.