Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 09:46 Go to next message
Hey all, ive got a question do alot of nissan drivers(mainly silvia and skyline owners) seem to that that all that matters is turbos and that anything without one is useless and they also think that the majority of toyota except supras and soaras are worthless? is this true or do have i met the wrong people Sad Sad

Adam

P.S. this post isnt ment to offend anyone as i do know one or two ok nissan driver
  Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im a nissan owner, ex toyota, and i would tend to think most things apart from supra/soarer are useless. Laughing
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well most r31 owners ive met are ok
but most r32 owners ive met are cocks Laughing
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a mate of mine own s a sr20de s13 silvia, and yes he does want to upgrade to a turbo as soon as he can Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have an r32 gtr, its a nissan

that is all
ae86dave
Regular

May 2005
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u mean go fast for no money drivers! Laughing

GO TOYOTA!!!!!
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter Adam wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 19:46

P.S. this post isnt ment to offend anyone as i do know one or two ok nissan driver

just incase sumone does get offended by this, i will take all credit for offending you Smile mainly cause im an asshole and that i generalise all the time.

good luck with those wa**er nissan drivers Rolling Eyes
hahaha
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah screw nissan drivers lol theyre nothing but cocky! Ive yet to find a decent nissan driver

p.s dont take this serious nismo boys Laughing
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they'll stab ya Wink well just yesterday i took a bloke for drive in my celica and he was really suprised by it and reckons its quicker then his sr20DET s13, Very Happy
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Nissan Drivers Tue, 16 August 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a datsun, is that nissan?, i dont want to turbo it, and i think toyotas are equally cool as nissans, so whatever...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you have met the wrong ppl, i have frequented plenty of drift days this year and most are a friendly to talk to, b don't really care what you drive as long as its rwd and can go sideways.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Except deep down mny of them have a distinct dislike for the way those poo ass slow sprinters clog up the track, ruining everyone elses power-lines Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spent 2.5 hours driving the owner of the Nissan pictured below down to Goulburn in my Sprinter with him putting s**t on Sprinters the whole way. Soooo tempting to kick him out of the car somewhere along the freeway without slowing down Rolling Eyes

http://www.initialdrift.com.au/gallery/albums/upload/events_20050618/IMG_4630%20%28Small%29.JPG

It was funny when we went flying past a group of Nissans and he was waving to them as we went past until I pointed out they would see him in the Sprinter then he tried to duck down and hide Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 01:56]

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not nissan owners its just young idiots that think anything with a turbo owns the road,
best example the ford tx3.
inexperience causes stupidity.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then u should not have friends who own nissans .. fark what a gay topic !!!!

everyones is gonna stick up for their own car !!

edit: oh unless its a an excel Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 02:49]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if Nissan drivers think that all toyotas are useless 'cept for Soarers and Supras (what about GT-Fours?)

This toyota driver doesn't rate nissan's that highly except for the Skyline...

edit: grammer

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 03:05]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 13:04

Well if Nissan drivers think that all toyotas are useless 'cept for Soarers and Supras (what about GT-Fours?)

This toyota driver doesn't rate nissan's that highly except for the Skyline...

edit: grammer

Make that the GTR. Plenty of crap Gaylines out there.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes! Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are a lot of idiots out there. Some of these idiots like fast cars (but not driving. Oh no, not driving... that's why they get automatics). I dunno why they bother. An R33 GTS25-T (or whatever the 2.5 turbo Skylines are) aren't a BAD car. They aren't supper fantastic, but neither is an AE86. It's just that idiots see the GT-R and go "man I want one! Oh... I can't get it... I'll get this one!" They don't even realise it's so much crapper.

I do kinda like non GTR Skylines though. An R34 GT-T would make a great day driver. And Silvias, 'cuz they're cheap and powerfull.

I think I'm rambling... what's the point of this thread anyway?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to quote lumpy:

"friends dont let friends drive nissans"

MMMMKAY Laughing
Silver-Arrowz
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm an ex R32 Skyline GTR owner. Personally I think people should get over the whole badge thing and look at a car's merits. These days I drive a N/A MR2 and it's can be just as entertaining as a GTR on the limits (note... I never said FASTER).

Like other have said, people are always going to stick up for what they have and the crowd your talking to are probably young and believe that boost is God's gift to the automotive world. It's not! But that's something they'll defend to the death so each to their own.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very true silver arrowz, 5 posts in just over 3 years omg the most un-forums junkie evah
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Nissan Drivers Wed, 17 August 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't say it's Nissan drivers I would say it's people who care more about how fast a car feelsor sounds than how fast/driveable it actually is, Hence the love of turbos.

I have met plenty of toyota owners who think that anything N/A is shit too. It's the same thing as holden owners who think that a V8, any V8 is better than a V6 or a straight 6. There are plenty of slow as shit turbo'd cars as well.

To my mind anyone who buys a car with a turbo and an automatic gearbox is an absolute fool as the turbo power delivery is not suited to the auto. As an example, every review I have seen of an auto WRX has said they are a heap of shit to drive with huge turbo lag/slow throttle response.

People need to realise that a turbo is actually a compromise you would only make if you are putting outright power and torque above driveability and throttle response.

I believe throttle response is one of the more important aspects of a fast engine that most people overlook.

I can remember hearing somewhere that many of the japanese AE86 circuit racers use the 20v engine without a turbo or supercharger but with four flat slide motorbike carbs mounted to them to get the best throttle response......most of the ae86 drift cars use an aftermarket turbine to generate enough outright power to compete with the 500ps engined competition for smoke factor.

This should tell you a lot as most of these turbo obsessed people will judge how fast a car is by how well it can fry the tyres

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 12:17]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sat, 20 August 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nissan owners = rich dumb ppl wit teh aids..
Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: Nissan Drivers Sat, 20 August 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 16:38

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Sat, 20 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I see that you also Live in Melbourne. Perhaps you'd like to discuss your theories on Nissan ownership IN PERSON ? Evil or Very Mad

Technically, you'd also have to speak to a loans manager from the Commonwealth, since they own the majority share in "My" car.... Very Happy

For the record: I'd Luuuuurrrrv to have a 4L Quad-Cam Lexus/Toyota V8 tweaked to spin reliably to 8,500rpm . . . . . I think 400hp and 440nm Naturally Aspirated is a reasonable target..... I have the Skyline because it's a fairly affordable way to go quick in comfort. And I like it ! Very Happy
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sat, 20 August 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone else here lines up for a loan at centre link for a nissan? Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 12:36]

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sat, 20 August 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 00:29

any else here lines up for a loan at centre link for a nissan? Laughing

hehe, centerlink pays to maintain my GTR
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nissans are teh hektik!
my N13 pulsarghh can do teh massif handbrakies!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 18:26

I see that you also Live in Melbourne. Perhaps you'd like to discuss your theories on Nissan ownership IN PERSON ? Evil or Very Mad

Technically, you'd also have to speak to a loans manager from the Commonwealth, since they own the majority share in "My" car.... Very Happy

For the record: I'd Luuuuurrrrv to have a 4L Quad-Cam Lexus/Toyota V8 tweaked to spin reliably to 8,500rpm . . . . . I think 400hp and 440nm Naturally Aspirated is a reasonable target..... I have the Skyline because it's a fairly affordable way to go quick in comfort. And I like it ! Very Happy

go away no one cares what you think nissan boy Razz

prove your love for teh toyota by removing the crap ass RB to replace with some JZ goodness Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTR is the only good nissan. (and I have a soft spot for the S15)
but then, supra and MR2 are the only good toyotas (yes, I know GT4s can be good too, but too porky without some mods)
nsw & s2000 are the only good hondas
RX-series and mx-5 are the only good mazdas.

what's wrong with the nissan drivers opinion? Smile
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 11:33

I spent 2.5 hours driving the owner of the Nissan pictured below down to Goulburn in my Sprinter with him putting s**t on Sprinters the whole way. Soooo tempting to kick him out of the car somewhere along the freeway without slowing down Rolling Eyes

http://www.initialdrift.com.au/gallery/albums/upload/events_20050618/IMG_4630%20%28Small%29.JPG

It was funny when we went flying past a group of Nissans and he was waving to them as we went past until I pointed out they would see him in the Sprinter then he tried to duck down and hide Laughing

the only nissan/datsun drift car i like is that 120y
hmm 120y Shocked
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 14:59

GTR is the only good nissan. (and I have a soft spot for the S15)
but then, supra and MR2 are the only good toyotas (yes, I know GT4s can be good too, but too porky without some mods)
nsw & s2000 are the only good hondas
RX-series and mx-5 are the only good mazdas.

what's wrong with the nissan drivers opinion? Smile

I see you don't like FWDs. I don't think you can talk about good hondas and not include the Civic and Integra Type R. They've done so much to overcome being front wheel drive! Give 'em a break. Wink

And what's a NSW when it's at home? Heh heh. I think you mean NSX.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, that one too.
give a guy a break - I got drunk last night, had a girl grab my hands and put them on her ample boobies, and had to work today! (am still technically working actually) my mind isn't functioning too well Smile
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 14:51

st184 sillycar wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 18:26

Blahblahblah

go away no one cares what you think nissan boy Razz

prove your love for teh toyota by removing the crap ass RB to replace with some JZ goodness Very Happy

Hehehe - Laughing If I had money to burn on that kind of endeavour, I'd be building something ground-up, with that 400hp N/A 1UZ-FE (or similar) taking pride of place under the bonnet. Perhaps a GT40 replica? Muhahahahahaha ! ! ! Laughing

Rolling Eyes

Seriously though - I'll be very interested to see what Toyota finally does with its F1 celebration V8/V10 supercar....
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about a ford ac cobra replica with 2jz power? RWD, turbo's and fibreglass bodied, sounds like a trifecta to me....

The sort of people that are driving crappy auto silvias and skylines these days are the same people that were driving automatic turbo cordias 10 years ago. People don't change, they just find brand to latch onto.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Sun, 21 August 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk27m wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:14

How about a ford ac cobra replica with 2jz power? RWD, turbo's and fibreglass bodied, sounds like a trifecta to me....

Theres one up for sale at the moment or was with a twin turbo 1uz in it i think it wins.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Nissan Drivers Mon, 22 August 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:27

mk27m wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:14

Theres one up for sale at the moment or was with a twin turbo 1uz in it i think it wins.

NOICE !

However, Lightweight + RWD + Hektik Turbos = Fuggin SCARY! Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 05:46]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Mon, 22 August 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How mad are those guys with those rare skylines... Fucking mad cuntz Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Mon, 22 August 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How hektik are those guys who drive 86s. So origonal. Rolling Eyes
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Mon, 22 August 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OooOhh Chizzy!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Mon, 22 August 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 16:25

OooOhh Chizzy!!

I'll like to say I knew what the hell that meant, but I don't. Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Nissan Drivers Mon, 22 August 2005 07:45 Go to previous message
it means you are having a temper tantrum. Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:bob's guide to cat pwning!
Next Topic:Tell us your favourite funny moves.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:13:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012931108474731 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.