Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Paypal users read me please!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Paypal users read me please! Tue, 16 August 2005 11:45 Go to next message
Hi,

I just depleted my Paypal account and have no credit card to replenish it again.

I can transfer some cash by direct deposit to your bank account; then you could send me a Paypal transfer for this amount to my Paypal account (minus an appropriate commission for your services of course.)

Is anyone feeling generous (or wanting some money for pretty much no effort) today?

Cheers,
Michael
  Send a private message to this user    
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Paypal users read me please! Tue, 16 August 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT: PM me.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 12:08]

clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Paypal users read me please! Tue, 16 August 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not holidaying in Nigeria are you? 419!419! Laughing Laughing Laughing
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Paypal users read me please! Tue, 16 August 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, yes i am of conglomerate of prince of murdered family with government persecution to relocate funds to other US dollar with you help of me. For this only ask you of 1000 usd transfer fee by Western Union to Nigerian country then money for you will be receiving to have with you half share!

PM sent.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Paypal users read me please! Tue, 16 August 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok,
I will require a photo of you, with a goat that has a sack approx 13.25 inches long (+/- 1"), holding a sign that says "All your sacks are belong to us". In the background there will be a life sized pepper grinder.

This is so when I come to visit your sick brother in hospital I can recognose you at the airport. I hope his injuries are healing. I understand Nigerian billycart drifting scene is very dangerous.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Paypal users read me please! Tue, 16 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not as dangerous as the midnight club of RT142 corona drifters/ street racers in nigeria

those guys are crazy !
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paypal users read me please! Wed, 17 August 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Paypal users read me please! Thu, 18 August 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 09:14

Ok,
I will require a photo of you, with a goat that has a sack approx 13.25 inches long (+/- 1"), holding a sign that says "All your sacks are belong to us". In the background there will be a life sized pepper grinder.

This is so when I come to visit your sick brother in hospital I can recognose you at the airport. I hope his injuries are healing. I understand Nigerian billycart drifting scene is very dangerous.

ROFL gold, baiting today are we?
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Paypal users read me please! Wed, 02 November 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Situation is recurring. Any generous souls? Offering +10% as a premium for your trouble.

Cheers,
Michael
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Paypal users read me please! Wed, 02 November 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 03 November 2005 06:36]

September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Paypal users read me please! Wed, 02 November 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
!

Sorry for the confusion. That alias was actually banned from the forum after I objected (perhaps unarticulately) to the moderation policy in effect in the state-specific sections. I'm PMing you my number now. I'm sure I must have given it to you at the time too?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=48218&rid=9764&S=ad7f08fbda76d0ce9dbbdd3 bcd20e2c1&pl_view=&start=0#msg_439630
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=48133&rid=9764&S=ad7f08fbda76d0ce9dbbdd3 bcd20e2c1&pl_view=&start=40#msg_439629
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=48246&rid=9764&S=ad7f08fbda76d0ce9dbbdd3 bcd20e2c1&pl_view=&start=0#msg_439628

As for my initial request, I'm suggesting that I forward payment by bank deposit before the willing participant makes a paypal credit to my account. I can see literally no way I can use this to screw anyone? If I don't pay you then you don't credit me, easy lol.

Cheers,
Michael
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Paypal users read me please! Wed, 02 November 2005 11:06 Go to previous message
clubagreenie wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 09:14

Ok,

LOL what was the site with the funny requests?, i remember seeing a african guy standing on the left leg, while having a fish on his head and a sign saying "i am teh owned" Laughing.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Driving
Next Topic:define SEDITION...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:34:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060298442840576 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.