Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Took a funny shot of the car!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 07:59 Go to next message
Formula Atlantic 3SGE Gen 1!!!
http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/3428/rev0nf.jpg

Check out the top speed Very Happy
http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/1298/speed7gt.th.jpg

hehe
Trick of the camera hahaha
  Send a private message to this user    
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my speedo does this everytime i drive it. i drive (according to it) at about 230kph everyday. Laughing probably should get it checked
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my old work ute was funny as hell

if u took a video of it without sound u could deatset make ppl think u had a 20B turbo under the bonnet

lest say u flatten it, as soon as it hits 3500rpm, it would wind out really quickly {as if it hit boost} to approx where 13000 would be

was funny as fuck
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My RA23 speedo used to be random. Sometimes it would read normal, other times it would read triple - so you'd bre cruising down a suburban street at an indicated 200km/h. Never figured out WTF was up with that thing. Laughing
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my mates mini you gauge your speed by how fast the needle rotates around the face of the speedo...
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tripmcneily wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 21:15

In my mates mini you gauge your speed by how fast the needle rotates around the face of the speedo...

Laughing Laughing

i love that one! Razz

when cold my dash will read anything from 0rpm to 1.5rpm max, and say your on the highway where you speed stays normal, the needle will just climb as the engine temp does Very Happy
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Wed, 17 August 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeaThaL wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 22:18

when cold my dash will read anything from 0rpm to 1.5rpm max, and say your on the highway where you speed stays normal, the needle will just climb as the engine temp does Very Happy

hahahaha. over sized novelty temp gauge... some say riiice Razz Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Thu, 18 August 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 19:00

My RA23 speedo used to be random. Sometimes it would read normal, other times it would read triple - so you'd bre cruising down a suburban street at an indicated 200km/h. Never figured out WTF was up with that thing. Laughing

My mates Gemi used to be perfectly normal, until he spun the tyres. Then it bounced from 200 to 0 to 200 to 0 until you stopped doing skids.
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Thu, 18 August 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokey228 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 22:31

LeaThaL wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 22:18

hahahaha. over sized novelty temp gauge... some say riiice Razz Rolling Eyes

lol nah man, i would never put one of those "fully sik lieh m0nst0r tako!" shit on my celica Razz this happens in the factory cluster Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2005 09:29]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Thu, 18 August 2005 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ckint slightly intoxicated says that if those are reakl your hurting your car

anonymous on behalf of the pissed CLG
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Fri, 19 August 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 19 August 2005 03:03

Ckint slightly intoxicated says that if those are reakl your hurting your car

anonymous on behalf of the pissed CLG

Laughing

my mates sv21 camry used to do this with the speedo, and he found that the needle was scraping on the clear cover-thingy, so was putting pressure on the spring, which would eventually overcome the friction and jump up to 160 or so Laughing
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: Took a funny shot of the car!!! Fri, 19 August 2005 13:22 Go to previous message
Sounds like time for dodgy russian electrics to be introduced... My Lada Niva has gauges variable in proportion to the power drain. For example, if I put my headlights on, the temp. gauge reads about 15-20 degrees higher, and suddenly I have 1/8-1/4 of a tank more fuel!! Also, if I turn left, the fuel gauge shoots to reading full, and if I turn right the petrol light turns on. The oil pressure gauge is subject to similar variations.

Also, it is so pissweak that if you turn the indicators on, you can hear the engine pulsing in time with the indicators, due to the load of the alternator Laughing . Ladas are great.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:higway patrol on tv
Next Topic:Some crazy photochops
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:55:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052199363708496 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.