Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 30 August 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if there is any slots left:

Name:George
Forum:Toymods
Car:74 TA22
Engine:SR20DET
Power:150kw approx.

No dramas if theres no more room.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae71 kid
Regular

August 2005
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 31 August 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want in if there is any space left

name: tim
car: ae71 corolla (hopefully with 2tg in nxt week)
engine: 4ac ( 2tg 4 the dyno)
power approx: 80-85rwhp
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 31 August 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no actual space left. I'll add you as reserves though. If we have some space on the day, we'll chuck you on. I give no guarantee that you'll get a spot though.
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 31 August 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well it was whorth a try. Have fun!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 31 August 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAD_22 wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 18:58

oh well it was whorth a try. Have fun!!

Like I said, you're on the reserves list. If you come along on the day we might be able to fit you in. Also, if a few people drop out before the day, you'll be in.

Everyone getting exited now? I know I am. Not long to go. Surprised Very Happy
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 31 August 2005 19:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 01 September 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryley,

I will be there early. Missus aint coming that Saturday so I'll be there when it starts.

But yeah, I'd suggest people not to be near my car when its under WOT. Don't wanna get sued by smoke inhalation Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 01 September 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you'll be there for the whole day now Yian? RWD will be starting around 12:00 I think.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 01 September 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE LIST HAS BEEN SPLIT UP!
EVERYONE: The list has been split up and devided into drive groups.

Times are posted on the list. I advise everyone to get there at the time your drive type begins. This is especialy important for those early on in each drive type.

If you are not there by the time we get to you, you may be skipped and might not get a change to run.
The mechanics are gonna be pressed for time, and we wont be able to wait for people who are late.

Besides, this should be a good day out. Lots of time to chat to fellow toymoders and to get to know a few people from other clubs while you wait for your turn.

If anyone has any particular problems with the times posted, PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 01 September 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 10:47

Ryley,

I will be there early. Missus aint coming that Saturday so I'll be there when it starts.

But yeah, I'd suggest people not to be near my car when its under WOT. Don't wanna get sued by smoke inhalation Razz

excellent. ill be getting there earlish too i think. i want to see a few FWDs Razz

my car is environmentally friendly. no smoke. just likes to backfire a lot. and gurgle. im going to get new plugs and leads for the dyno day, hopefully get close to 140rwkw Very Happy

ps. it will be black soon Evil or Very Mad
Lectric
Regular

February 2004

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 01 September 2005 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice, Im looking forward to this..

Hopefully get one or two other "things" sorted before the day.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 01 September 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are we going in order? I am number 4 on the RWD list, does that mean i'll get to go 4th when the RWD starts?

Also, who drives the car on the dyno??
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 02 September 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-NiCkeL- wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 09:14

Are we going in order? I am number 4 on the RWD list, does that mean i'll get to go 4th when the RWD starts?

Also, who drives the car on the dyno??

Yes, we're going in order. Number 4 means you should be there at 12. Smile

Try to get there early. We'll all just be standing around chatting, so it'll be a good meet aswell as dyno day. I'm also sorting out a BBQ so you wont go hungry.

You drive your car up to the dyno, then the mechanic comes and drives your car onto the rollers, gives it it's run, drives it out, then you gotta move it back out of the way.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 02 September 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit.

sorry guys, party for my best friend came up (21st) on the saturday lunchtime and alas, i cannot attend the dyno day.

sorry guys, was really looking forward to it, but, its my mates 21st. Sad

so ill have to see you guys at the next meet.

cheers, sorry for any stuffing around
ryley
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 03 September 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, How many 'runs' do we get? Turns out i MAY have access to a blitz tuned ECU, i wouldn't mind seeing how it stacks up next to a stock ect... ?
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 03 September 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright, great! I am looking forward to it, i'll try and get there nice and early anyway... Smile
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWSOME, i want a barbque!

who wants to go for a cruise later that night!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay. The joys of working overnight the night before, and the night the dyno day is on. Confused So no cruise here....
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey its on the coming weekend ya??

is it sat or sunday??? too lazee to move my mouse to check Embarassed
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me out I got a wedding to go to at 4pm in Olinda.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian, tell your friend Elliot he's now confirmed.

Ben, yeah it's this weekend, the 10th (saturday). It's all at the top on the first page! Lazy bugger.

I might be up for a bit of a cruise afterwards. It's gonna be a long day for me though so we shal see.
wolverine
Regular

November 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait for the bar b q.................hehehe Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolverine wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 20:30

cant wait for the bar b q.................hehehe Very Happy

We aren't going to Queen Street mate. Razz
wumpagrande1992
Regular

July 2002
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excited as. Worked on the Cressida all weekend. I have to drive from Warrnambool, 3 hours, It will be fine. Completely standard 1JZ with twin 2.5'' dumps into a full 3''. Hope it pulls a healthy number.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 September 2005 12:06]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn WARNAMBOOL!!!

are the whales in yet??
EFFalcon
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sun, 04 September 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gunna have to pull Out of this one.
as is my mate wiht the other falcon.

22 & 23 on the RWD list.

Guess it allows a few more toyota's to get in on the action.

Sorry again guys :/
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Mon, 05 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EFFalcon wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 00:19

I'm gunna have to pull Out of this one.
as is my mate wiht the other falcon.

22 & 23 on the RWD list.

Guess it allows a few more toyota's to get in on the action.

Sorry again guys :/

*shakes fist* will people stop dropping out? Jeeez!
Mentor
Regular

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Mon, 05 September 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can I be put on the list?

Name: Dave
Forum: Toymods
Car: RA 65 Celica
Engine: 22RE 2.4
Power: Bugger All
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Mon, 05 September 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mentor wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 18:29

can I be put on the list?

Name: Dave
Forum: Toymods
Car: RA 65 Celica
Engine: 22RE 2.4
Power: Bugger All

I'll put you on reserves. And the way thing are going, you'll be on the confirmed list in now time. Laughing
wumpagrande1992
Regular

July 2002
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Mon, 05 September 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 22:54

damn WARNAMBOOL!!!

are the whales in yet??

Not sure Smile I've been too busy working on the car.

Yeah people should stop pulling out. I'm driving 3 hours to get on Very Happy
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ladies, i'll go on the reserve list for RWD

Car, MA70
engine, 1jzGTE
exspected power, 200rwkw's (@ stock psi)

pending Ice performance fix there dyno to tune my ecu's, this is my reason for being pending,

anyhow cheers,
ROME_GT4
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I have a question. With all this sitting round waiting for turns, what can I do about my heat soaked top mount?

Is there a fan available? (probably but I've never done this b4)

Will I be allowed close enough to spray some water on the cooler?

Cos heat soak SUX BALLS! Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
either wayt rome it wont do much - none of these dyno fans really cater for a top mount cooler - so just leave your bonnet up to try and dissipate some of the heat before hand - or try and hook up a small thermofan to it and run off 12V .

they wont let you anywhere near to waterspray while the cars on the dyno for safewty reasons - and its not the best idea to try and watersoak the cooler before hand as you know - alot of electronics live under it

one of the many reasons why frontmounts are such a good idea

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:53

either wayt rome it wont do much - none of these dyno fans really cater for a top mount cooler - so just leave your bonnet up to try and dissipate some of the heat before hand - or try and hook up a small thermofan to it and run off 12V .

they wont let you anywhere near to waterspray while the cars on the dyno for safewty reasons - and its not the best idea to try and watersoak the cooler before hand as you know - alot of electronics live under it

one of the many reasons why frontmounts are such a good idea

What he said. Ask the mechanic to open the bonnet while he runs it so that the top mount wont overheat.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get some dry ice for the top mount. Just don't let the gas from the dry ice enter ur intake... im sure carbon dioxide doesn't aid the combustion process.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as long as uve got an air intake i wouldnt worry about it. i mean u wana know what power ur car is makeing at normal street operating conditions dont u?
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Tue, 06 September 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROME_GT4 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 11:36

Hey I have a question. With all this sitting round waiting for turns, what can I do about my heat soaked top mount?

get a co2 fire exstinuisher from bunnings like $20!! use that

mm perfecto!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 07 September 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2DRFT wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 21:22

ROME_GT4 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 11:36

get a co2 fire exstinuisher from bunnings like $20!! use that

mm perfecto!

Im sure the Dyno operators would love that ... Rolling Eyes
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 07 September 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woooooooops

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 02:35]

carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 07 September 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FARK!!!

if petrol keeps going up i dunno if ill be able to afford the dyno run!

maybe ill tell the operator only to take mine to 3000rpm to save petrol Sad

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 07 September 2005 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should be able to get through 40+ cars if everything runs smoothly. Which the guys at benincas would ensure.

the reserve list is not required as they're pretty flexible.

Is there gonna be a damn bbq? Whats a dyno day without snags...
No No No
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 07 September 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hes got a point, barb-q at a park in boxhill or something!!

is anyone thinking of going for a bit of a cruise that night? i want to.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Wed, 07 September 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 01:20

You should be able to get through 40+ cars if everything runs smoothly. Which the guys at benincas would ensure.

the reserve list is not required as they're pretty flexible.

Is there gonna be a damn bbq? Whats a dyno day without snags...
No No No

The reserves list is just for me, so when people drop out I can slot them in without fuss. It's made life much easier with all the dropouts.

It sais in the first post that there's gonna be a BBQ. Mike (hirogen) is providing the BBQ, I'm providing snags, bread, and drinks. So bring along some spare change (as there will be a small charge to cover costs). If you have something in particular you'd like cooked up, bring it along.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like i'll have to pull out guys...the Celica has some terminal problems. I'm going to have a crack at fixing it in time, but unless something drastic happens, i'll have to give it a miss.

It's a shame, i've been looking forward to this for a long time...sorry guys!
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like ill be coming but the supra will (might be) staying @ home, fuel pump has cuased my engine to run very lean Sad

but i will be there for the day,

might have a wrx for the 4WD dyno\\
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any1 want my spot....

due to some homoness 4ag problems (http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80288&start=0&rid=4430&S=c1a6f3c1354 41f3384436b7de81b3483)
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys amaze me, Evil or Very Mad 1st when is it on cant wait for the dyno day ,then when it gets closer got to pull out cause i cant afford petrol or the car has problems Laughing ,its not 1 person thou it about 3or 4 of you guys and riley Rolling Eyes is always going to come to every dyno day but sorry guys the car is not ready Embarassed ,this time its a 21st to go to please Wink just turn up and run your damn cars
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaRA45 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 17:59

you guys amaze me, Evil or Very Mad 1st when is it on cant wait for the dyno day ,then when it gets closer got to pull out cause i cant afford petrol or the car has problems Laughing ,its not 1 person thou it about 3or 4 of you guys and riley Rolling Eyes is always going to come to every dyno day but sorry guys the car is not ready Embarassed ,this time its a 21st to go to please Wink just turn up and run your damn cars

i wish it did... i really do Confused

Quote:

if there is any slots left:

Name:George
Forum:Toymods
Car:74 TA22
Engine:SR20DET
Power:150kw approx.

No dramas if theres no more room.

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can not make it due to the fuel prices , its just to far to travel . So might down size to something with 300cc injectors and gets 6L/100km , if there a tailwind to lessen that the better , and pump up the tyres to 100psi to also help . Then tape all the window gaps , and body panel gaps to get the aero efficiency . After that tow it there with my mountain bike to be safe Rolling Eyes then concentrate the fuel from exhaust gases of the cars running before to get the fuel for one 30second run Wink .
ROME_GT4
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsanactra wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 17:49

as long as uve got an air intake i wouldnt worry about it. i mean u wana know what power ur car is makeing at normal street operating conditions dont u?

Yes and normal running conditions include rushing air through the intercooler. If I don't have that air I have an 'interHeater'. Then my factory ECU will cut boost to 5psi because of the heat.

Then I'll be wasting my money by getting on the dyno at all.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 12:06]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The fan at beninca's is strong enough and will most likely be turned on. They will also take a lot of care to make sure your car is not taken past its limit. I remember the last dyno day, an FC3S came down and the guys made sure they stopped the runs if the heard any detonation.

i doubt the heat soak will be an issue, if anything just ask them to turn on the fan, no big deal. your car wont be sitting around at idle before your run so it should be fine.

Cheers

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i have good excuses. first dyno day my car had a blow headgasket and no head on it, so i couldn't even drive it, now its my girlfriends 21st.

i have to prioritise, considering im going to the drags the next day Evil or Very Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 17:17

any1 want my spot....

due to some homoness 4ag problems (http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80288&start=0&rid=4430&S=c1a6f3c1354 41f3384436b7de81b3483)

Sorry, you don't get to decide who the spot goes to. Razz That's my job.

And we've had more than a few dropouts. It's been about 10 so far.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, i really wanted to get it done by this week end... but NOOOOO mr and mrs cam's didnt want to be in timing with each other ARGH if only they could have a steady relation ship...
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Thu, 08 September 2005 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROME_GT4 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 07:58

carsanactra wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 17:49

Yes and normal running conditions include rushing air through the intercooler. If I don't have that air I have an 'interHeater'. Then my factory ECU will cut boost to 5psi because of the heat.

Then I'll be wasting my money by getting on the dyno at all.

I would't worry about cooling the intercooler cooler with the fan unit there , most dynos have those pissy little fan units which are manually pushed infront of the car , about 1-2kw output . 8kw that compresses the air into a large opening , that still supplies cold air for the small openings . Like the rally WRX team which uses there facility's now because its the only dyno in Melbourne which they can get realistic air to simulate really driving . If its still heating and the ecu is cutting boost and timing then it must do that on the road at 30'+ days as well .
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey peopple is there room for me to bring a friend??? He has a WRX, and since a few people have dropped out will this be a posibility... Also i missed the part: Are RWD still at 12pm and AWD at 4pm. Thanks...

I am looking foward to this....
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BLK1GGTE wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 14:05

Hey peopple is there room for me to bring a friend??? He has a WRX, and since a few people have dropped out will this be a posibility... Also i missed the part: Are RWD still at 12pm and AWD at 4pm. Thanks...

I am looking foward to this....

Yeah, about 12 for RWD, and about 4 for AWD.

There have been dropouts, but people on the reserve list have taken the spots. We're still full. He can come if he wants, and if we have time, we'll pop him on. But I can't guarantee him a spot.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVERYONE WHO IS MAKING A DYNO RUN! PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOU ARE ON THE LIST!
Thanks.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 05:05]

wolverine
Regular

November 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am i on????? Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
wat are the chances of getting a run if i get this thing done tomorrow?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sunday 25th Sept.-Next toyota meet/parts swap/cruise
Next Topic:Rally of melbourne. this weekend!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:01:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011428833007812 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.