Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep i am on the list, Does that mean since i am number 26 that the runs will go in order.... So i know what time to rock up after 12pm...
Ohh and if you could please put my friend down with a wrx( also called will) hehe i would be very greatfull.
See you all tomorow...can't wait
  Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh crap.. I probably should have mentioned, I can't bring the XF - a busted piston seems to somewhat upset the whole dyno process, for some reason. Now now kiddies, play nice if anyone wants my spot Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Fri, 09 September 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's okay, I'm just gonna have to kill you now. Evil or Very Mad

Heh heh, okay I'm heading off now. See you all there.
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 10 September 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry I didn't come guys, the gearbox on the race car broke. kinda makes it hard to do a dyno when you ain't got 3rd or 4th gear.

Was pissed too cos I had to rebuild the engine yesterday to get it ready, then when everything was bake in and ready to start to put on the trailer the gearbox died.

Hope everyone had fun, I'm waiting to see some photos too.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 10 September 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had plenty of fun... 2jz-ge + cressida = teh win Very Happy

Pulled 91.1kw in the ma61, 0.6 off the last run i did in Feb....

Good to see there was plenty of people there, many great cars, wish I had brought my camera Sad

Cheers,
James
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 10 September 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ma70/dd_0002.wmv
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 10 September 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys, i coudlnt make it either, god damn work called me in this morning, so i couldnt make it in time, even for 4:30. Crying or Very Sad
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Dyno Day - 10th September - Beninca Dyno Sat, 10 September 2005 09:42 Go to previous message
theres another thread on this event

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80495&start=0&rid=1935&S=17ae96e1415 f8915a71dbdf76034e18e
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sunday 25th Sept.-Next toyota meet/parts swap/cruise
Next Topic:Rally of melbourne. this weekend!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:38:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070650577545166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.