Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Tue, 23 August 2005 11:19 Go to next message
I have a 7M GTE motor with a blown piston on cylinder one in a car i'm halfway thru selling off in parts. Motor obviously needs new pistons and set of rings but once done will have a completely rebuilt motor as head and timing belt have been done, barely driven much since. Comes with pretty much anything you can think of that you'd find under the bonnet, turbo, cooler, raditor, ecu, loom etc etc. Prefer to sell complete, may consider seperating. Option to possibly take in shell if desired so equivalent to blown motor in half cut but yet it's a full car instead.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 11:31]

Send a private message to this user    
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea on how many $$ you are after for it ?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Tue, 23 August 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is the accordian hose like (bit in front of turbo) ?

Let me know how much you want for that please and shipping to Adelaide, poscode of 5034.

Cheers

Michael B
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Wed, 24 August 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The dreaded cracked accordian hose Smile just replaced that on the g/fs 7MGTE lastnight and damn was it running like a dog with all that unmetered air getting through.

I got mine for $140 new or something around there anyway.

bbaacchhyy wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:41

Let me know how much you want for that please and shipping to Adelaide, poscode of 5034.

Cheers

Michael B

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Wed, 24 August 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:59

The dreaded cracked accordian hose Smile just replaced that on the g/fs 7MGTE lastnight and damn was it running like a dog with all that unmetered air getting through.

I got mine for $140 new or something around there anyway.

bbaacchhyy wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:41

Cheers

Michael B

Mine isn't stuffed yet, but a good spare is handy to have Cool
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Thu, 25 August 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will get down and have a look at that hose today

[Updated on: Thu, 25 August 2005 00:44]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Fri, 26 August 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump n away
menace
Regular

June 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Sat, 27 August 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im might come up this week to have a chat to you about the motor...
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Sun, 28 August 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mate, let me know when you wanna meet up
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Mon, 29 August 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soar_ry 2 beat ya wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 10:14

will get down and have a look at that hose today

Any answer ?
whatthe?
Regular

August 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Tue, 30 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, what kind of $$ are you looking for complete?
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Mon, 05 September 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd you mate, did you get it?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Mon, 05 September 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soar_ry 2 beat ya wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 12:35

PM'd you mate, did you get it?

If you are referring to me, then no.
whatthe?
Regular

August 2005
Re: 7M GTE motor in car to be sold off complete or seperated, has ecu, loom, turbo etc etc. Mon, 05 September 2005 06:06 Go to previous message
Yeah i did, i didnt respond coz I got the impression it (the engine) was already just about sold
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Importbitz- Clean out the garage time again. 7M stuff, plus an AE86 Levin
Next Topic:ae82 corolla combanation switch
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 18:47:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0098340511322021 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.