Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 11:27 Go to next message
Hey guys, Im in the market for new rims.. Ive been searching around for wheel stores to see what they sell and prices. If you know of any good ones, can you note them down in this thread?

Tempe
BigO
etc..
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tempe are the ultimate if you want cheap prices on chromies. if you don't like chromies, or have an old car, they're farkin useless bastards.
Neale's wheels are great for rare PCD/offsets.
Baulkham hills tyres have always treated me well. they stock a pretty good range of ROH and other common brands, and do good package deals.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah chrome.. dont get me started. Im looking for some nice looking perhaps lightweight wheels. 16inch... Maybe buddy clubs etc, but i can buy in a package with tyres.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres a place near liverpool called, Top Ten Tyres if you mention my name you could get it cheaper, whats your budget?, and what size wheels?.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wanting 16x7 wheels. And Falken rt215 rubber. Budget. enough, just looking to find buddy clubs or similiar for cheaper than 400 a wheel.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
show a pic of them?, light weight racing wheels arent cheap.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown,

You can have my 16 x 7 wheels with tyres for FREE

on the condition that i get to smoke up the rears until they POP on YOUR CAR. and we video the action for posterity and posting off course

They are allready down to the tread depth indicators....do you think your new tuuuuuuurrrrrbooooo is up to the task or shall i ask fat for his opinion Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, well my car is simliar to fats so it might burst into flames if you tried that! Smile
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dood,

You seem seriously worried about your car bursting into flames Laughing

but seriously i have done some research on exactly what you are after and from my experience to get something similar to buddyclubs or Rays or Enkie or something light its going to be a private import from Japan and expect to pay at least $500 per wheel.

There is a joint that 4agte put me onto in chatswood called cheaper tyres or something its on the highway. anyway they can import what ever you want but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and the rays they were talking about were not exactly light anyway Crying or Very Sad

I also looked at getting some custom built wheels locally, but again you are looking at the 450-500 mark and again they were not that light either. Simmons were very nice and you can specify exactly what you want in terms of width offset finish etc but the weight even using there race option construction....not reccommended for road use still no lighter than my 10 YO ROHS that i use with the race tyres.

There is a guy also that i got to speaking with from Taren PT beaurepairs, he used to work in NZ and is chasing up some contacts, just ask for Richard he was pretty helpful but was still researching for me last time we spoke about a week ago
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get buddy clubs from a couple of places for around 390 a wheel. Just looking for somewhere that can do me a deal on them with rubber. instead of 2 places. To lower the cost.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: List of Wheel shops in NSW Wed, 24 August 2005 15:13 Go to previous message
fair enough,

what model and offset were the buddy clubs you were looking at, do you have any pics ?

Also i know they are not buddy clubs but thos 15x6.5 you are selling tempe also can get them in a 16 x 7 they are actually pretty light, but not much to look at IMO plus you could only get them in an ET 40.

sure ET 40s fit fine but just dont work as well as an ET 28 on an AW11 Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Could i have a Celsior?
Next Topic:Relocating the antenna ...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:15:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059468746185303 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.