Toymods » General Car Talk » !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
150.9 tesyerdqay... i shopped around for ages and just gave up. saw one place that had 126.9.. went in and they didn't have 98 Sad

guy at mobil was laughing when the other guy changed the sign and got the 3 and 9 mixed up.. i sure as hell wouldn't be layghing at 193.9
  Send a private message to this user    
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man,

I am glad both of my cars have been in the garage on jacks for the last week....at least i cant use too much fuel that way Razz

These prices really are ridiculous.

I can see me spending alot more time on my pushy Very Happy

You never know i may even get fit again Laughing Laughing
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 14:18

Man,

I am glad both of my cars have been in the garage on jacks for the last week....at least i cant use too much fuel that way Razz

These prices really are ridiculous.

I can see me spending alot more time on my pushy Very Happy

You never know i may even get fit again Laughing Laughing

No kidding, I wonder why I lack motivation to get my celsior registered, come to think of it, I really could do with some exercise lol.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$8 a litre well thats what my coffee I just bought would work out to.

Petrol in my area? Wouldn't know right now as I haven't bought petrol in 2 weeks Smile I will have to fill the tank though for the cruise this weekend and that might sting the wallet.

Sucks to own a tank (4WD, crewman, hummer etc) right now Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 13:53

not if you live in the states...

those fuckers only pay $3 a gallon
Mad Mad Mad
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 14:36

Mad Mad Mad

I was talkin to some ppl from the US today, they were saying its just over $3 a gallon and they were crying about it big time lol.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 15:22

MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 14:36

Mad Mad Mad

I was talkin to some ppl from the US today, they were saying its just over $3 a gallon and they were crying about it big time lol.

Mad Mad Mad Mad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the problem in the US at the moment in some places is just shortages... not prices

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats not true about petrol in the states. My mum was talking to some relies over there the other day and in places that recieve most of there oil from the gulf, prices have risen to $6ish. They are also rashioning petrol in some areas. In some area's where petrol is not so abundent, it takes people 3hours to wait at a petrol station to get fuel.

ALso i think the mean price per gallon over ther is around $4, but dont quote me.
SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bet you that sales of scooters has gone through the roof. I'd like to buy a scooter to get to work... Fxxk all this petrol price.

What about CNG? Surely someone has the guts to have a home recharging station and just pump the car of CNG and run it on that. If the buses can run on CNG for a few years, why can't it work on everyday vehicles??
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So many cheap V8's, turbo6's and big displacement cars will be forsale cheap soon. Petrol prices ain't comming back down, we can start to kiss goodbye to the petrol engine it won't be viable to run at all soon.

Toyota and Honda are gonna be the winners with the esculating fuel price for there hyrbid offerings and hydrogen/electric cars in the future.

I myself am just going to use the supra for special occasions, and buy a 250cc motorbike for commuting around the place.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy fuck!! 1.40 Shocked
I never bothered looking around for cheaper petrol but now I have to. Anyone know of a good website that shows the cheapest petrol stations?
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 19:01

Holy fuck!! 1.40 Shocked
I never bothered looking around for cheaper petrol but now I have to. Anyone know of a good website that shows the cheapest petrol stations?

No i dont.... but that was sort of the idea behind this thread.

if you see some cheap petrol post the $ and location HERE
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 07 September 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 22:26

Holy fuck!! 1.40 Shocked

oh lol I thought it was just a we all wanna bitch post Razz
Well Ive heard there is a site but I only found a shitty one.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Thu, 08 September 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 01:11

GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 22:26

Holy fuck!! 1.40 Shocked

oh lol I thought it was just a we all wanna bitch post Razz
Well Ive heard there is a site but I only found a shitty one.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yep you are right, we are wasting our time trying to find cheap places to get fuel. Crying or Very Sad

So vent your spleens everyone Laughing Laughing Laughing

Still would be keen to hear from anyone with fuel saving ideas......bring them on as well Laughing Laughing
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Thu, 08 September 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Ive got a tip or 2.

1.If you drive a manual even at 60 as long as the gear isnt struggling u should cruise in the last gear, saves petrol. Alot of ppl will leave it one gear below caus they like the feel of the power under their foot but it costs money.

2.Also check your tyre pressures often. Easy to do and also saves petrol.

3.Clean all the crap out of ur car in a effort to lose unecassary weight and take out heavy things which u think u need but they arent really necassary. (If you wanna go skitz get rid of ur spare, grab a car of tyre weld and pray you dont get a flat Razz)
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Thu, 08 September 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On Tuesday 6th Sep watching the news I saw (as did everyone else) that the price of petrol skyrocketed, I also caught the finance report section of the news with the below information...

-The Australian dollar is getting stronger against the American dollar, around the $0.76US per AUS$

-Price of oil dropped back down to $66US/Barrel from its high at $70-71US/Barrel

Yet that same day price of petrol skyrocketed to the highest Australia has ever had (as far as I know), If the prices continue to climb, then it will definitely show that the oil/petrol companies are taking advantage of Australians but the government wont do a thing about it. Prices should drop back down to around $1.20/ltr or maybe a bit less in about a week or so, question is...Will it drop?

cheers
chris

shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Thu, 08 September 2005 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 01:00

On Tuesday 6th Sep watching the news I saw (as did everyone else) that the price of petrol skyrocketed, I also caught the finance report section of the news with the below information...

-The Australian dollar is getting stronger against the American dollar, around the $0.76US per AUS$

-Price of oil dropped back down to $66US/Barrel from its high at $70-71US/Barrel

Yet that same day price of petrol skyrocketed to the highest Australia has ever had (as far as I know), If the prices continue to climb, then it will definitely show that the oil/petrol companies are taking advantage of Australians but the government wont do a thing about it. Prices should drop back down to around $1.20/ltr or maybe a bit less in about a week or so, question is...Will it drop?

cheers
chris

It damn well better drop or me and you are going to sue some fuckers!!! Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aahhhh petrol was 125.9 at woolies on the way home from uni last night thats befor discount, wonder if they stock 98 ron vortex probably not. Any who i regret filling up on tuesday at $1.489 (ultimate). Sad
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is bp supposed to have better petrol than shell?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i am no longer purchasing fuel from shell, fuckin opticrap got a whole 15L per 100km yet on ultimate i get 12L per 100km same driving.
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only now do I regret having an RX-7 as a daily driver Sad
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 10:47

yes i am no longer purchasing fuel from shell, fuckin opticrap got a whole 15L per 100km yet on ultimate i get 12L per 100km same driving.

Woa, can some more ppl maybe confirm this? Caus shell was tested to have the highest octane rating Confused
I have used 98 and 95 and I dont notice the dif. Should I?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 04:55]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
octane rating of all of them is around the same but Mon rating is lower compared to other 98 ron fuels. IMO experince i never have the same response or economy on optimax.
I generally drive the car pretty hard ie i don't toddle around and mainly city diriving but whenever i use Bp ultimate i get much better economy.
Generally around town i get around 12-13L per 100km with the ultimate, and on the freeway (goulburn and back) i got 10.5L per 100km and on a toymods cruise which included a lot of third and 4th gear work i got 11.7L per 100km.
A significant note would be the toymods easter event forced to put petty in at the shell at albion park, doing the hill climb the car just didn't feel right, it was still good but had nowhere near the response from low rpm i was used to.
Put it this way when i buy my Gt4 its gonna run BP ultimate exclusively regardless of price.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it would be the same power but the economy would be better in a nutshell?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 05:08]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
near where i live on the central coast apparently the local radio station just had a promotion in conjunction with a service station at empire bay, selling petrol at 104.5 cents a litre

i wish i was at home now id be driving over there to get my 65 litres worth
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they should make fuel that works like CORDIAL . u buy the concentrated stuff..just add some water..and bingoo..!!
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 02:12

CoronaC wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 01:00

cheers
chris

It damn well better drop or me and you are going to sue some fuckers!!! Mad

Good idea, lets start with ACCC, on the new it said they should do something about it but they dont because they feal the oil/fuel companies arnt in the wrong, even though the price rise is due to greddy pricks wanting increased profits not the actual increase of oil prices.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Fri, 09 September 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
filled up the rolla today at 136.9, managed to get like 25L for $35

makes you glad you've got a rolla, and i've really cut down on driving. Managed like 250km from just under 1/2 tank last week Very Happy
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Sat, 10 September 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while both my cars are out of action, ive been driving my mates suzuki sierra... $40/586ks Shocked . gotta love that Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 10 September 2005 02:55]

shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Sat, 10 September 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So now this thread has become a tease ppl with thirstier, less economical cars Crying or Very Sad Laughing
Umm, maybe we will organise a kidnap of the some guys workin at bp, we take the tapes and every1 from toymods can fill up 4 free Very Happy
Or not Sad
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Sat, 10 September 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehee, just saw this on another forum, sorry if its been posted already, if yes then SMD

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b360/Signat1/CAG5E305.jpg
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Sat, 10 September 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:06

So it would be the same power but the economy would be better in a nutshell?

bump
I have a 7mge 3ltr motor and boy is she thirsty! Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Sat, 10 September 2005 13:46]

-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Sun, 11 September 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woooooo 473km from 45.7L of mobil Pulp + octane booster from my 3sgte @ 12psi Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
thank God for 5th gear Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 14:54]

earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isn't the octane rating of LPG between 100 and 110?

BTW, I would never sell my Soarer because of fuel prices, I like it too much. Even if solid fuel became too much ran out I would just store it away and bring it out another day. Sort of like in Demolition Man =P

- Chris.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty sure the octane rating of lpg is now only 98 ron.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope

in SA we get a mix of normal LPG (100RON) and the other stuff (110)

it works out to about 104 octane...

which is freeking awesome compared to 98RON ultimate...
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good news guys ... there is finally an investigation going on into these ridiculous prices where there doesnt seem to be good reason. Bout bloody time. Prices are expected to drop a bit and then hopefully a bit more on top of that.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love living so close to town - I can bus/walk to work and drive my car for fun on weekends / late at night Smile

Still, the fuel prices are stupid, "OH NO SOMETHING HAPPENED IN AMERICA SO THE WORLD WILL FALL APART! QUICK RAISE FUEL PRICES!"
wokstrx7
Regular

August 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got this of fulllock.com and also watched about it on 9's current affair.

>> IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN AUSTRALIA DID NOT PURCHASE

A

>> DROP
>> OF PETROL FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE OIL COMPANIES

WOULD

>> CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.
>>
>> AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OVER

>> BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.
>>
>> THEREFORE THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "LETS

REVOLT

>> "
>> DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF

PETROL

>> THAT DAY.
>>
>> THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY
>> PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.
>>
>> WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT

GOING

>> TO
>> HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE

ARAB

>> NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?
>>
>> REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF PETROL GOING UP BUT AT

THE

>> SAME
>> TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE
>> FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT

IS

>> SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING SUPPLIES MEDICAL

SUPPLIES

>> ETC.
>> WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!
>>
>> WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY,

WE

>> WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>>
>> SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE

YOU

>> KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE SEPTEMBER 22nd A DAY THAT THE

CITIZENS

>> OF
>> AUSTRALIA SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wokstrx7 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 20:23

got this of fulllock.com and also watched about it on 9's current affair.

>> IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED THAT IF EVERYONE IN AUSTRALIA DID NOT PURCHASE

A

>> DROP
>> OF PETROL FOR ONE DAY AND ALL AT THE SAME TIME, THE OIL COMPANIES

WOULD

>> CHOKE ON THEIR STOCKPILES.
>>
>> AT THE SAME TIME IT WOULD HIT THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY WITH A NET LOSS OVER

>> BILLION DOLLARS WHICH AFFECTS THE BOTTOM LINES OF THE OIL COMPANIES.
>>
>> THEREFORE THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "LETS

REVOLT

>> "
>> DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF

PETROL

>> THAT DAY.
>>
>> THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY
>> PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.
>>
>> WAITING ON THE GOVERNMENT TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT

GOING

>> TO
>> HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE

ARAB

>> NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?
>>
>> REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF PETROL GOING UP BUT AT

THE

>> SAME
>> TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE
>> FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT

IS

>> SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING SUPPLIES MEDICAL

SUPPLIES

>> ETC.
>> WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO!
>>
>> WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY,

WE

>> WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>>
>> SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE

YOU

>> KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE SEPTEMBER 22nd A DAY THAT THE

CITIZENS

>> OF
>> AUSTRALIA SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

FFS will ppl stop posting this mindless shit chain letter emails they are based on no fact. and have already been posted on every forums i am on and toymods atleast 4 times.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i totally agree this chain letter is a load of SHYTE

Edit:

Oh and i am riding my pushy to work again tommorow....once i get a bit fitter i will start shaving my legs again Shocked Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 12:26]

shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GUN METAL 87 SC wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 22:21

i totally agree this chain letter is a load of SHYTE

It is a load of ... caus not everyone will do it and not everyone gets this email. Its unrealistic to expect enough ppl to do it. Its a nice dream though Razz
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Mon, 12 September 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That chain main has made it onto a few news programs latly, it was on sunrise this morning but no matter what people think it wont do shit.

Also oil prices are down another $2 since last week but the fuel prices arnt droping (although i have seen fuel prices for a few days now, so im not too sure) and the Australian dollar is still gettin stronger agaisnt the american dollar, so the ACCC should do something about it, and I hope they do.
According to the news prices are still going to rise even after the drop in oil price, what a bitch.

cheers
chris
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Tue, 13 September 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Riding to work this morning fuel at Caringbah.

Unleaded 1:31

LPG 0:38

Gas is looking better all the time Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 14 September 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know when u tell everyone to flock to a servo the fuel runs out quicker, then the next shipment they get the price goes up! Rolling Eyes
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 14 September 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an associate once said to me
"fuel price rises dont worry em as i only ever put in $5"
btw he drives a swift gti which he brought new at the end of their run so i guess you cant expect much more from a genius like that ey Smile
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 14 September 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 18:47

Good news guys ... there is finally an investigation going on into these ridiculous prices where there doesnt seem to be good reason. Bout bloody time. Prices are expected to drop a bit and then hopefully a bit more on top of that.

can i get some more info on this investigatoin man?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Sat, 17 September 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay fuel went down 3c... ULP is now $1.369 premo $1.409
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Tue, 20 September 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boys boys boys...

Just get a turbo 6/performance car that runs solely on Gas.....

You all laughed at me before... Who's laughing now...
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Tue, 20 September 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=DV=- wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 09:40

shezza wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 18:47

can i get some more info on this investigatoin man?

Sorry man, I heard it on the radio during work. THat all the info I know. Youll have to google it Wink
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont forget to watch today tonight this thursday night there is supposed to be some very informative ways to reduce running costs should be awesome Laughing Laughing
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to work Sad, can sum1 tape it, rip it and stick it online?....jeeez i dont ask much do i Confused
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw $1.25 today. Shocked
johne
Regular

March 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh saw $1.25 here too, but some places were still selling it at $1.35 Confused
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yah well you guys all suck, stop bitching and live with it Razz

145 yen/L the other day = $1.80 per LITRE... petrol is actually more expensive than milk (even milk from a servo..!!)

hmm, time to investigate milk powered car Very Happy
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 03:06

yah well you guys all suck, stop bitching and live with it Razz

145 yen/L the other day = $1.80 per LITRE... petrol is actually more expensive than milk (even milk from a servo..!!)

hmm, time to investigate milk powered car Very Happy

At least you get 100RON decent fuel for your money.
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

There is various circulating emails with quite a clever idea.

That being to boycot the major fuel company/ies who basically determine the price for the market.

That is not considering global oil prices, however the point has already been made that we produce and refine a lot of oil ourselves so unless someone can tell me different i reckon local guys are just getting on the bandwaggon.

The number one player in oz to boycot is BP

Number two is Shell, but since i dont trust Vortex to be 98RON iv got no choice but to shop shell.

Now if everyone else in the country would simply stop going to BP as well, they might be forced to drop their price a bit to get some business back and this thread mite be over Laughing Laughing

CMON GUYS PITCH IN SPREAD THE WORD!!! Laughing Laughing

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOT for fucking bullshit emails. Anyone dickhead can get on a computer sprout some random shit then forward it to enough ppl and they'll believe it. Personally i only get fuel from BP so it ain't gonna happen. Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: !@#$%ING FUEL PRICES Wed, 21 September 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Can we introduce a new forum policy, that anyone trying to preach some bullshit petrol scheme be banned I am sick of hearing of them over and over again.

Fine have your whinge and bitch about prices but these so called "elaborate plans" smell worse than some of my ex customers at minto mall. Rolling Eyes
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How to get into Fibro Glass moulding ???
Next Topic:I have lots and lots of car pics for u all
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:19:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088369846343994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.