Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Import Bitz Fri, 26 August 2005 01:10 Go to next message
Does anyone have a contact for these guys by phone, i cant get an email reply.

Thanks

Russ
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Import Bitz Fri, 26 August 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No.

Be patient, as he is a busy guy. Failing that, Norbs has a good connection.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Import Bitz Fri, 26 August 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understand busy but i just need to know if my goods have left yet ... i am in urgent need of the item to get my car running. if anyone has a contact number or something i would appreciate it.

thanks
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Import Bitz Fri, 26 August 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He will be in contact with you this afternoon. Usually he replies promptly to emails but he's been a bit tied up lately that's all.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Import Bitz Fri, 26 August 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool bananas thanks for that
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Import Bitz Sat, 27 August 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time to hire more staff i think!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Import Bitz Sat, 27 August 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John is a one man show, and to be honest - i think he is serving us toymodders so much better that way!

He gives a very personal level of service, deals with your parts/cars personally, has everything organised for you.... and has some fucking unbeatable pricing!!

.... you just have to wait a little while, thats all Smile
It comes hand in hand with being a one man operation, if you get busy your ability to serve 100% drops a notch.... but John will always get back to you, and will ALWAYS do right by you.

I cannot fault the man.

.... I'm just giving the other side of the coin here, that i have received nothing but top notch service and pricing from ImportBitz.

Karl W. - happy customer Nod
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Import Bitz Sat, 27 August 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sat, 27 August 2005 12:36

I cannot fault the man.

Karl W. - happy customer Nod

Ditto.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Import Bitz Sat, 27 August 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me three. I've bought a lot of gear from John, price and service has been unbeatable every time. As mentioned you sometimes have to be patient, but it's well and truly worth it IMO. Smile
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Import Bitz Sat, 27 August 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me four. ive bought things from John as well and will continue to do so even though hes on the other side of the country

*double thumbs up!*
kemicalx
Regular

August 2002
Re: Import Bitz Sun, 28 August 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My intercooler was sent quickly and arrived in better cond. than i thought it was in Razz Nice price too Very Happy
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Import Bitz Sun, 28 August 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me five, I got an intercooler and couldn't be happier...great service and got what he told me I would great...honest and reliable...
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Import Bitz Sun, 28 August 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have also gotten alot of Z20 gear through John and had no issues at all , Great Service Very Happy
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Import Bitz Sun, 28 August 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit ill jump on...

i got my wheels thru importbitz, couldnt be happier, dirt cheap for rare as shit wheels, all 4 were properly prepared for transport and were in BETTER condition than quoted.
very happy.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Import Bitz Sun, 28 August 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He was fine when we did the coilover sleeve group buy, but for some reason I have NEVER received an email response since, to about 3 separate emails.

AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: Import Bitz Sun, 28 August 2005 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have never had a problem with him. Excellent bloke to deal with! Smile

Cheers
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Import Bitz Mon, 29 August 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
net transfeer payment on friday, stuff arrived midweek. couldnt be any faster
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Import Bitz Mon, 29 August 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give john a rap too, got me my new toy (soarer) from japan and put up with my endless questions Razz I'll look to him as my first option when after something
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Import Bitz Mon, 29 August 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big ups to John (Importbitz) from me too. Very good service and better prices.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Import Bitz Thu, 01 September 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

thanks for all the replies, i was not trying to stir anything i just wondered if anyone had a contact number for him so i could speak to him about some stuff ive ordered.

thank you for the positive feedback.

soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Import Bitz Fri, 02 September 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
0400 725525

Your email has been replied to
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Import Bitz Fri, 02 September 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers!
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: Import Bitz Sat, 03 September 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill put my 2 bob in as well............

John would have to be one of the most proffessionaly people I have dealt with, epecially in the import buisness. I have so far bought/traded 2 cars off of him and couldnt be happier with both times. I have bought or arranged to be bought through friends, numerous items off of him, ALL exceeding there stated condition, and at unbelivably cheap prices. Mick Tyler who runs in Pro Class in the FLM Drift National series, cant thank John enough for the sponsorship and help with his car(s), without him, he certainly wouldnt be where he is today.

I would never have hesitiation in recommending John for anything involved with imports. Although i would like to say his collection of private vehicles is somewhat of a Toyota fans dream.........
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Import Bitz Sat, 03 September 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picsorban!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Import Bitz Tue, 06 September 2005 05:14 Go to previous message
Certainly some good feedback here!, John sounds like a great person to deal with.

Hope to buy a part from him soon if he still has it(sent email)..his prices are certainly fantastic.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Warning to all ACT drivers!! (Pics now up)
Next Topic:SW20R - From Stock to Teh Rock "But Where to Start?"
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:08:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054419040679932 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.