Toymods » Cruises and Events » ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January ***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon11.gif  ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 06:23 Go to next message
Hey all

As u may have heard ppl are keen for a cruise during the chrissy break

We cant cruise untill Justing comes back on the 10th Jan......cause its all about Justin

So yeah mid January cruise for the old skool celicas but everyone is welcome to come......its just that we want as many old skool celicas as possible toi come along

Where we cruise is open to suggestions but im thinking cruise to Palm Beach from Thornleigh ???

We'll take the long way through manly and frenchs forest alot like the megacruise a while back

Hit me back ppl

Ta
Mani

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I come back on Jan 12th (late arvo) so will it be after that???

If it is, I'll come along cause I missed the mega cruise and that seemed like an awesome cruise route that I'd like to do... Maybe we could also try to get onto the grass oval for line-up photos again...
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i was gonna suggest anything from the 11th onwards

Its fine with me if its after the 11th

Its up to others

Should be fine though Ben

Ta
Mani
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep if im not working should be there, need a date too confirm tho.
BLOODY SHIT WORK Mad Mad Mad
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My TA22 will be regoed within the next 2 weeks Very Happy Very Happy So i will be there, solong as it is on a weekend (perferbly a sunday) Very Happy
Let me know of the date and time
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crap crap crap crap crap

I just realised i have no more NET after this month cause parents are cutting costs for a new car

gay gay gay

so yeah someone is gonna have to take over with organising this thing after december

im thinking one of these dates:

January: 18th, 19th, 25th or 26th

u guys want a late night crusie or during the day cruise ?

me personally prefer late night cruise
i just like the atmoshere better

example meet at 10pm

Ta
Mani
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll keep an eye one it and ring u once the details have been confirmed...
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Thu, 26 December 2002 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its gonna be a late night cruise then i think it should be on a Saturday so that us guys from Newie can make it. Smile Smile
there is my TA22 that will be going and there will also be my mates TA22 there aswell( We work weekdays so a late night cruise on a sunday is a bad idea for us Sad )
I think DCVING is also going to make the trip down there for the cruise!
If its on the same weekend as the dyno day then i will have to miss one them Sad (unless someone can give us a place to stay Smile )
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 28 December 2002 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt there an official cruise in january too the ice cream shop at terrigal?
bigworm can u confirm this.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 28 December 2002 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oi official cruise dude
get off ya ass

Am i imposing on another cruise ???

Mani
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 30 December 2002 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is totally up to u guy
but what do u think about a TX3 joining us ???

Ta
Mani
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 30 December 2002 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I was a forums junkie I would say what I really thought. The more the merrier, however the further out of sight the better I am thinking!

And by the way is my 86 gt4 old enough to imply its "Old Skool"?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 30 December 2002 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By old skool we mean 1st generation

doesnt matter but mate everyone is invited .....but the 1st gen celicas will be the main "attraction".....like they'll be up front or something ....how about we do it by model

1st Gen celica - 2nd gen celica - etc.... - toyota noncelica - non toyota - non - no - n - -

what u guys reckon ?
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 30 December 2002 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That means that i will be near the front somewhere Smile Mines a 73 TA22 so do we do it by age aswell? Smile Smile
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 30 December 2002 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries, and thanks for the clarification. Sounds more than ok with me!!

"gtrider"
st165
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 30 December 2002 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah just by generation

i should get my CB that i was getting of Carl soon

where has Carl been lately ???

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Tue, 31 December 2002 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit, sorry fellas, I've been pretty flat out for the last few days.
I have been talking to Jason (yellow rolla) who has a route mapped out, & we're putting up the long w'end as the possible days. I'll start a new thread about it soon, but we just need some opinions on which day we have it on, saturday the 25th or sunday the 26th.

Keep an eye out for the thread, it'll be up soon.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 01 January 2003 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, im here. in melbourne! Very Happy

i might help orgynise something like this celica cruise. I've been wanting to move the cruising to all over sydney, since there has only recently been a Palm Beach cruise in november, and also the megacruise.
I have been thinking instead that we head out Old Putty Rd, maybe even for a BBQ somewhere waaaay out that way? The roads out there are windy and hilly, and there aint much traffic during the daytime.

I prefer a DAYTIME cruise for a "show off yer old silly car" thing, since then spectators can view our awesome pieces of machinery in awe..... or something like that.

ANyway, lets do something with old celica's again!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 01 January 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cruise to the central coast saounds like a great plan put so does a cruise up the putty

ill be keen for anything seeing the crown no longer has a flat spotted cam
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Fri, 03 January 2003 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unless i get my car fixed b4 the cruise.....im gonna have to bail on it sorry boys

my car isn't right to drive at the moment.....
so unless i get it in tip top shape b4 then i cant come

sorry ppl

Ta
Mani
Ta22 20 valve
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 04 January 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be in, want to meet some of you guys and show off my silly car
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And im back in !!!

bless our old cars and their adjustable front ends

its not perfect yet...but its MUCH better to drive

so looks like ill still be coming

by the way today is my last day that i have net
(i might be doing this diodgy leeching thing off my mates cabvle with dial up or some creap soon)

so someone can buzz me on 0421 048 585 or 9948 5578 to update me on this

thanx boys

Mani
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the date of this cruise going to be????? i hope my car passes blue slip this weekend!! Smile
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully sooner than later, Is Justin still getting back on the 10th Mani?

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last time i spoke to him yes it was the 10th

"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well hows the 11th this friday sound or to soon? We need as many celica owners as possible we dont wanna be out numbered by rollas know do we!!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very true
i dunno if Justin is up for a cruise the day after he gets back
im thinking he might be a little buggered from......holidaying

by the way 11th is saturday

but im easy
if justin is up for it the 11th is fine
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I apologise, my bad. I grabbed my diary not looking. In 2002 the 11th is a Friday Rolling Eyes

"gt4rider"
ST165
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its the weekend of the dyno day or later then i will be there!!!
P.S. my car goes for its blueslip this weekend so i cant make it this weekend!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so i reckon next weekend
to build up numbers too i spose

Do we want daytime, night-time, or late-night
i prefer late-night....atmosphere rocks late night

and during the day theres too much traffic....hence ppl get lost

what do u guys reckon ?

TA
Mani
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok then if it is not this weekend but the next that will be weekend of the dyno day. So Saturday I am assuming may not be the best day because some people may wanna get to bed early for a big day. Therefore perhaps Friday will be the best day and I would definatly prefer a night time cruze.

So how does Friday fortnight sound, that would be Jan 17th.

"gt4rider"
ST165
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds buff

Well since its friday it has to be night or late night

Does that suite most ppl ???

OK i have 45 mins of net left

9948 5578
0421 048 585

lemme know when the plans are concrete
you're all a bunch of mature kids u can organise yourselves

Smile

Ta
Mani

[Updated on: Mon, 06 January 2003 12:27]

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make it after 8pm as that gives us guys up here a chance to get ready after work!! Smile Smile
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The later the better for me

Like i wanna meet at midnight personally ....but most ppl prob wouldnt agree

"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Mon, 06 January 2003 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confirmation of time and date implying every one is happy!!

"Friday January 17th 9:30pm"

Any objections?

"gt4rider"
ST165

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 08 January 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes.. i have no celica by then....

i wont have my celica going until february methinks Sad
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 08 January 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IM THERE. CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME Very Happy
JUZZO
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 08 January 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justin... you SLEFISH man!! LOL
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Wed, 08 January 2003 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there if my celica is regoed!!! I went and seen a blueslip person today and he told me i have to get an engineer cirtificate! and it only has a 2TG in it. Im not happy Mad
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Fri, 10 January 2003 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would love to be there but my car wont be ready i dont think
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Fri, 10 January 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be there from canberra but i think i gotta work... and then i gotta find some place to stay the night and crap like that.

plus my license gets taken away from me sooner rather than later.. not too worry Crying or Very Sad
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Fri, 10 January 2003 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mani

What are your thoughts?????

"gt4rider"
ST165
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 11 January 2003 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are we meeting?? I should be leaving here at about 7-8pm and its about 1:30-2hrs to thronleigh maccas!!!
That is if my car passes its engineers and blueslip on wednesday and thursday Smile
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 11 January 2003 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why did you need an engineers certificate for a 2TG?? WHat you done to it Razz
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 11 January 2003 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havent done anything! it does have mild cams,high compression and a microtech computer tho. The bluesliper doesnt know this but he told me because it is a jap motor it needs to be engineered Sad . and the car also will now have the 4point cage init (which im putting back in it this weekend)
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sat, 11 January 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLY PSI

I am not sure to date where we are meeting. I was going to leave that one up to Mani. He may not have web access at the moment so I will buzz him tommorow and confirm.

"gt4rider"
ST165
"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry that this message has changed so dramatically for all those that may have read it previouisly, Mani the main man organising this event has had something come up on the Friday the 17th the original date.

We need some indication on what date and time is going to be convenient again for others. What a pity I know put SHIT happens.

I new forum has been created (Change of details***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January ***) to get a new date and time set.

"gt4rider"
ST165

"gt4rider"
ST165

[Updated on: Sun, 12 January 2003 11:27]

"gt4rider"
Regular

December 2002
Re: ***Old Skool celica Cruise - Mid January *** Sun, 12 January 2003 11:30 Go to previous message
Please note changes to date and time of cruise. Sorry for any inconvenience.

"gt4rider"
ST165
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dyno Day this Sunday!!!
Next Topic:Canberra Celica Group (CCG) Meeting & Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:40:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011740922927856 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.