Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Mon, 29 August 2005 02:42 Go to next message
Crown Pinic Day
Flinders Slopes
Sun 20th Nov

Well to replicate the Japanese Day Toymods Will be having our own Crown Picnic day.

Its the day that all the Crowns and their owners show their faces, all Toymoders can come along, however the emphassis will be on Crowns and other such grandpa type cars.

DateSunday November 20th.
Time 1130 meet up for a 12 depature at P6
LoctationMeet up at Carpark P6c at Homebuish as per usual with a cruise to Flinders Slopes within Mirambeena Reginoal Park in Lansdowne. For a nice Cruisy easy Sunday afternoon.
Cost Just a few dollars for the Toymods Barbie.
What to Bring Might be an idea to bring your picnic stuff blankets chairs etc.

Well the plan is for a nice easy afternoon. Its just a chance together and have a chat. We'll maybe get some games going for some thing to do, but the main idea is just to relax in the sun and Talk all things Crown and Toyota.

Well meet up at 11:30 for a 12 leave at P6 athomebush, and cruise to Flinders slopes. Cruise route will take as along Australia Ave, then right on to Homebush Bay drive which turns into Centenary Drive. At the Golf Courses we move into the L/H lane to take the next exit onto the Hume hwy. We'll turn right at the hume and follow it along to the Mecano set were we'll turn right into Henry Lawson Drive. Flinders slopes comes up on the right along Henry Lawson.

It should be a good day and we look forward to seeing some Crowns, Cressida's and everytthing else toyota out

Stitt & Puzzel Man

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 07:09] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event Mon, 29 August 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there.
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event Fri, 02 September 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:42

Well meet up at 11:30 for a 12 leave at P6 athomebush, and cruise to Flinders slopes. Cruise route will take as along Australia Ave, then right on to Homebush Bay drive which turns into Centenary Drive. At the Golf Courses we move into the L/H lane to take the next exit onto the Hume hwy. We'll turn right at the hume and follow it along to the Mecano set were we'll turn right into Henry Lawson Drive. Flinders slopes comes up on the right along Henry Lawson.

I think you mean LEFT !!!

anyway - I might come for a sticky beak if the Cressida is Grandpa enough...
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event Fri, 02 September 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 12:42

Its the day that all the Crowns and their owners show their faces, all Toymoders can come along, however the emphassis will be on Crowns and other such grandpa type cars.

Laughing Laughing
A Corona classed as a grandpa car so I might come.

Toymods Grandpa Car Picnic

cheers
chris
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event Sun, 04 September 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in one or the other......
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sun, 04 September 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm i may not have my grandpa car by then, but should be fiinished uni for the year so i might come along, could be my first cruise in my new beast if i buy it.
Won't be grandpa spec well it is kinda and wouldn't mind a relaxed cruise the first time i take it for a nice run.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Mon, 05 September 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys just show up. Everything is welcome.

I don't want ppl not coming because the have a celica or rolla

I just wanna get all the Crowns out, cause them seem to be hard to get out.

Plus its to replicate the Japan Crown Picnic

Yes Southo your right we turn left(is that hard to read??)
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Mon, 05 September 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flinders Slopes is a great picnic spot BIG grass hill and BBQ area. hope to see some people out there Cool .
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Mon, 05 September 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll come only if GT brings his "New Ride" Very Happy
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Wed, 21 September 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might make a show because my car is a grandpa car as well (AE82 rolla SEDAN) so I might make a show but the 20th of november is my birthday so i dont' know?? but i will try to make it.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sat, 29 October 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there in the RT142 foorr sheezy and ill have some nice updates on my 20v conversion progress!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sun, 30 October 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woot two RT142's, looks like i'll still have it by then as I continue the saving game.
MISS SX
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Tue, 01 November 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll come along for this one
95supraszr
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sun, 06 November 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys i'll try be there if i can,im getting a Kit put on my car so hopefully i'll get it back b4 that cruise so i can come!!pst..BMX from BLITZ sides...TRIAL rear...what do you guys think!!!

BTW can i bring some physco looking 300zx's? these cars are hot
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sun, 06 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be able to come Smile
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sun, 13 November 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We will do our best to be there...not with the crown tho Crying or Very Sad

unless someone wants to trailer it there for me Laughing Laughing

how bout a RAV 4 is that grandpa enough ??????????
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sun, 13 November 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hideaki has just got home from the 16th Crown picnic in yokohama i have 4 pics so far but nowhere to host

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2005 09:25]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event Sun, 13 November 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 08:20

I'll be there in one or the other......

be back on the monday dave? if you need a co-driver let me know...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Sat, 19 November 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll meet up with you guys at the picnic spot, much easier for me to drive straight there, see yas.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Crown Picnic--- Offical Event, Sun 20th November Mon, 21 November 2005 22:05 Go to previous message
Photos are up here:

And so is the report here:
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[NSW] Overdrive Motorsport - Fibromyalgia Cruise
Next Topic:Townsville Dragway street meet 3rd of december
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:14:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067579746246338 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.