Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Stupid Carpark KNOBS!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 07:28 Go to next message
Man there are some stupid people in this freakin world!
Pulled into TAFE thismorning, reversed into a spot, went to the boot to get my bag out and some stupid bitch parks next to me in her shitbox old lancer, opens the door at about 1,000,000 miles an hour smack straight into my rear wheel arch! and just goes "Oh, sorry bout that, I thought I was holding the door."
I just stood there with a shocked expression as she got her stuff out and walked away.
I closed the boot and walked around to check the damage...
Luckily it was a wheel arch so it is nice and strong, but she took all the paint off in about a 10c coin size so now there is just a big white dot! I chased her and got her to come back and look at what she did she just says "Oh, I didn't think it would have done that!" I rekon half the carpark would have been able to hear the thump when she opened the door onto my car!
anyhow I got her name and number, but now I have to go through the hassle of sending my car in to get fixed!!!
What a stupid bitch!
Sorry for pointless rant, I am just in a really crappy mood now!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHAME ON HER!
get her whitchy! maker her pay

carparks are hell. i feel your pain!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon you should chase her up and make her pay for a respray Razz
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a similar thing to this happened to me when i was in yr 12. i had a cheapo ae82 (in ok nick), and this dickeahd parks next to me in a VT which was i think the current model at the time and opens the door right into the side of my car and leaves a slight green line. he gets out and goes "shit sorry man im in a hurry, ohwell atleast its just a shitter" . i was still in my car at the time so i replied by slightly opening my door, grabbed the A and B pillars and kicked my door as hard as i could into his car. "sorry, ohwell atleast its just your dads car" Evil or Very Mad
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe if she done "other things" for u Wink Wink it would be ok Razz
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:33

a similar thing to this happened to me when i was in yr 12. i had a cheapo ae82 (in ok nick), and this dickeahd parks next to me in a VT which was i think the current model at the time and opens the door right into the side of my car and leaves a slight green line. he gets out and goes "shit sorry man im in a hurry, ohwell atleast its just a shitter" . i was still in my car at the time so i replied by slightly opening my door, grabbed the A and B pillars and kicked my door as hard as i could into his car. "sorry, ohwell atleast its just your dads car" Evil or Very Mad

quality Laughing
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You can't stop the story there dude, what happened next lol?! Surprised
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 19:38

You can't stop the story there dude, what happened next lol?! Surprised

ditto!!!
tell it Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree. You gotta tell us the rest of the story.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing ever came of it. it was at the end of the year during the hsc so i never saw the guy again. to be honest i didnt even recognise the guy so he was prob just there for the exams, he was pretty weedy looking and i had mates waiting in the car park for me so he was prob too scared to say anything.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just find yourself a few nice panel beaters in the north shore... Hunters Hill, Vaucluse etc. etc.
Come back with a three quotations including chassis straightening, full respray and a new windscreen and she won't be so stupid next time.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me, or are tafe carparks smaller than the average size spots???
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I washed the car yesterday and found 3 new dints obviously from carpark door opening incidents where i wasn't present. One of them is particularly bad where there is a patch of paint missing, the size of a 5c piece. Mad On a maroon coloured car a grey spot that big in the middle of a door stands out like dogs balls.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 August 2005 13:11]

ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY Noooooo!!!!

Just make sure that NO, and i mean NO rust forms in there!!!

Get you quater panel sprayed too while your at it! Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was she Hot?. Surprised
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should chased bitch down and slapped her
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 17:28

anyhow I got her name and number,

is that how you pick up is it? park that close to the lines people hit your car Razz
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Mon, 29 August 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tis cool Karlos, its thru to the undercoat, not bare metal luckily!and yeah I think this is a calling to get the 1/4 sprayed and those rear dents removed!

Man this bitch was far from hot! I will leave the ugly statement at the fact she is a head teacher at the tafe, I think that says enough!

I did chase her down, but I didn't think to slap her, if she backs out and doesn't give me my repair money then the extreme bitch slaps will come into play!

Cheers.
-Whitchy-
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Tue, 30 August 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are not into violence or vandalism as forms of car park damage revenge. Just carry a valve core remover in your glove box and cause them some inconvenience Evil or Very Mad .

Quote:

"shit sorry man im in a hurry, ohwell atleast its just a shitter"

That's the attitude that really annoys me, people should just respect other peoples property, don't they teach that in kindergarten any more Rolling Eyes

Car parks and cocks like the above quoted dude are why we all can't drive nice cars all the time and keep them nice Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Tue, 30 August 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I park in a crapark that has no set bays at the station, generally its great cos it means you can leave a little extra space between the cars either side cos its a huge lot and never gets filled up.
But there is always the lazy pricks that decide instead of walking an extra 50m they'll park on the end of the row and thus make the entry to the car park 1 way only hmmm great. There is a chcik that has an impreza that always parks on the end but halfway between the two car ie you have one car parked behind another and she'll park alongside them but with her car half in both spots. Then some dick will park behind her which means there car half hangs out into the passage between the rows, throw that in with ppl parking the next row too close and its nigh on impossible to get out.
I also had a patrol park so close to the car once that i had to climb in thru the front passenger door and climb across to get in the car, also makes getting out of the spot very dificult.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Tue, 30 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my parents used to own a freaking massive Chev duallie 3500, when my mum parked it at the local shops, she took up 4 park spots, no one could get near her, even with a civic's dore
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Stupid Carpark KNOBS! Tue, 13 September 2005 12:10 Go to previous message
reminds me of the time as a stupid young teen when i put the front left corner into the front right side of my teachers car !!!!

you can only imagine the ridicule i got from both the teacher which wasnt fussed with her magna she was about to trade in having a smashed front blinker and the class mates
by memory it was an oh&s class and i somehow passed Razz

lesson learnt that day was how important concentration is...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Need a formal car?!
Next Topic:Yahoo Japan movie
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:04:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051150321960449 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.