Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 - PICS!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 - PICS! Tue, 30 August 2005 13:04 Go to next message
The Toyota Car Club (Qld) is holding it's annual Show-n-Shine

Date: Sunday September 25
Venue: Harry's Diner, Newmarket Rd, Windsor
Time: 9:30am registration ($5 per entry)
Judging starts at 10:30am

Judging categories include: best stock (60-70s, 80s, 90s+), best modified (60-70s, 80s, 90s+), best engine bay, best interior, best exterior, peoples choice, etc.

Plenty of parking is available at the Homemaker Centre next door. There'll be minimal parking around the Harry's Diner food shop so cars on display are easy to gawk at.

Harry's Diner will be open for the morning.

Trophies will be given out at the club's yearly presentation dinner on Friday October 14.

Non-club members are welcome to enter - especially if your car is toyota power or bodied. Please contact the club president (Amanda at noddymullet@yahoo.com.au or mob 0423 859 288) if you're interested in putting your car into the competition.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2005 13:34]

Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Wed, 31 August 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I might enter although my car isn't much of a show car Razz
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 19 September 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thinking of the same thing mate.....
It's next weekend, can we pay on the day?

Crok.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 19 September 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoping to enter this, but my car may be in the shop even if it is I'll still be comming along to perv on some great toyota's!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 19 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry can't enter as I am going camping.
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 19 September 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll come along!
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Tue, 20 September 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill certainly try to convince the boss that i need to go. I might even enter the car (even though its far from pretty right now)
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Tue, 20 September 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately come for a looksie
Gleno28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Wed, 21 September 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys
I'll work on it, love to put the 1GGZE RA28 in but got a bucks weekend on down the coast so it might be avo, how late do you recon it will go till??
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Fri, 23 September 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it wasnt THIS sunday id probably come. its only a 5 minute drive-ish away
but im going to be terrible hung over
Edit: i "may" turn up. see how it goes

[Updated on: Fri, 23 September 2005 08:27]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Fri, 23 September 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not sure what time things will wrap up - at a guess i'd say around or just after lunch time.

cheers and hope to see lots of your folk there!
charles.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Sun, 25 September 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesent look like I can make it, totally hung over AND my gf wants me to drive to the beach...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Sun, 25 September 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good turn out this morning - was great to see the Starlet club turn up in force!

There were 27 cars entered for competition - all driven to the venue (no showgirls trailered).

The Club organisers appreciated the support shown by people here and PF (where the event was also advertised).

Big thanks also to Harry's Diner for letting the club have it's yearly S-n-S after our venue search turned empty-handed.

Prizes & trophies will be handed out at the club's annual dinner next month. non-member sare welome to attend and meet fellow Toyota nerds.

pics to come later today ...

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 05:06]

crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 26 September 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went to do a drive through at harrys (which i thought was in newmarket) but couldn't find it. Have they moved? Anyhow, sorry i couldn't make it....i did try....

However, I did see you jag driving along bruce highway....I was driving in the blue celica that you did turn your head at..... hehe.

The beach was fantastic.....
Looking forward to powercruise.

Crok.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 26 September 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a great day. Can't wait to see the pics! Did anyone get any of that pink and white starlet's turbo? That was the biggest difference in size between compressor and exhaust housing i've ever seen!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Mon, 26 September 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crokdee wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 10:08

I went to do a drive through at harrys (which i thought was in newmarket) but couldn't find it. Have they moved? Anyhow, sorry i couldn't make it....i did try....

However, I did see you jag driving along bruce highway....I was driving in the blue celica that you did turn your head at..... hehe.

The beach was fantastic.....
Looking forward to powercruise.

Crok.

hahaha you know, I said to my girlfriend that the car looked familiar and that I thought it was probably a toymodder. yah i gave it a good lookin Razz
i was pretty sick/hung over so i cant even remember what rims it had now!(black something or other?)
i was gonna come but gf roped me into going to bribie
maybe next time
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Tue, 27 September 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea,

I should get some pics up for people to have a gander, but at the moment, am cameraless and lack time due to thesis that is due in a month. So until then it is just gonna look the way it is.

Lataz.

Catch you people at powercruise.

Crok.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Tue, 27 September 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crokdee wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 11:23

yea,

I should get some pics up for people to have a gander, but at the moment, am cameraless and lack time due to thesis that is due in a month. So until then it is just gonna look the way it is.

Lataz.

Crok.

hows my car look on the highway? hehe
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Tue, 27 September 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 00:14

crokdee wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 11:23

yea,

Lataz.

Crok.

hows my car look on the highway? hehe

white
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 Thu, 29 September 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some of my pics from the day are here:
http://www.mkhala.com.au/thechuckster/show-n-shine /show-n-shine.html
email me if you want a large version of your own car.

samples:

http://www.mkhala.com.au/thechuckster/show-n-shine/show-n-shine-Thumbnails/24.jpg

http://www.mkhala.com.au/thechuckster/show-n-shine/show-n-shine-Thumbnails/25.jpg

http://www.mkhala.com.au/thechuckster/show-n-shine/show-n-shine-Thumbnails/13.jpg

http://www.mkhala.com.au/thechuckster/show-n-shine/show-n-shine-Thumbnails/6.jpg

cheers,
Charles.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Brisbane - Toyota Car Club Show-n-Shine - Sunday Sept 25 - PICS! Thu, 13 October 2005 01:37 Go to previous message
blah.. i wish i didnt get dragged to bribie.. i coulda almost maybe got myself a god damn trophy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Test n tunes?
Next Topic:need toymodders to camp with at powercruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:05:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057270526885986 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.