Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Tue, 30 August 2005 13:50 Go to next message
I just did my tax the other day, and somehow on a Red Rooter salary I had to pay $90 tax! figured fair enough, wats 90 beans just a whole weeks work!
Then...The shit heads send me a letter saying that because I recieved $1000 dollars of my grandad to put in my super annuation fund and get the $1500 contribution thing from the government they want to add that to my taxable income and now they want me to pay $290 more tax! So they are prettymuch taxing me on money that I didn't even earn, let alone ever even see, it just went straight into the super fund!

And they keep sending my mum a new letter each week asking for more money, last week it was for $1500 to be payed within 2 weeks or legal actions will be taken, and today she got another one after paying the last one asking for another $2000 with the same deal!

Is anyone else getting fucked on their tax returns?

I have another mate who was sposed to be getting about $1200 back, and then they sent him a letter saying his taxible income was a whopping $9 yep (dollar symbol)(nine) so now he won't get a cent back!

Anyone wanna join me in the next big terrorist attack ever seen and blow up every tax office in Aus simultaneously?It will probaly still get blamed on the islamic society, so we won't have to worry about any negative consequences for us!

Cheers.
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Tue, 30 August 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Complaints from me...i got a 2k return Cool.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Tue, 30 August 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$90 Shocked Shocked
I wish. Bastar Mad ds fucked me on my Fringe Benefits Tax to the tune of 3 grand. My old employers accountant had something to with it too Embarassed

I'd leave the Moslems out of it though man. Better that the Government realises good ol middle class Australians hit 'em (Not that I qualify as one). Burn down the Parliament I say Wink .

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2005 14:05]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Tue, 30 August 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 23:57

No Complaints from me...i got a 2k return Cool.

I got $3.5k back.

But so far this financial year.. I've already racked up over $1k in tax. So much for working part time eh?
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Tue, 30 August 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no way you should have to pay tax on the super thing from your grandad.As you say it's not income that you earned AND if you check i think the rule is that relatives can give you up to a certian amount tax free each year as it's classed as a gift or something.
Good luck with it all.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Tue, 30 August 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Havn't done mine yet but im probably going to have to pay $2-$3k Sad
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Wed, 31 August 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got $5200 back Very Happy $4500 of it went towards paying off the credit card, the rest towards fixing the Cressida for rego when I bought it Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Wed, 31 August 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no tax on gifts received. It was abolished a long long time ago. About 1985 or so.
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Wed, 31 August 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Wat the hell Whitchy?
Tell em to get screwed! thats heaps bad!
you tell toymods things but not me... hmm thanks, i love you too!! Rolling Eyes
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Wed, 31 August 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AnNa340 wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 13:42

Shocked Wat the hell Whitchy?
Tell em to get screwed! thats heaps bad!
you tell toymods things but not me... hmm thanks, i love you too!! Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Wed, 31 August 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta love cash in hand
and im apparently getting back $250 from my shitter maccas job Laughing
time to get me a playstation or steeringwheel Cool
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Thu, 01 September 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I keep getting screwed over by the tax office, I keep earning all this money and the keep taking half of it off me!! The bastards!
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Thu, 01 September 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today's new word:

Intaxication

The joys of receiving a tax return, only to relise that it was money you earnt in the first place.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Thu, 01 September 2005 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every week when I see my pay packet.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Is anyone else being fkd over by the tax office? Fri, 02 September 2005 00:05 Go to previous message
Sucks working January, February, March, and April for the government each year!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Free Katakana Fonts
Next Topic:Thumbnailing Images
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:38:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062160491943359 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.