Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » eoi ae93 sx gze project *new pics*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
eoi ae93 sx gze project *new pics* Thu, 01 September 2005 13:10 Go to next message
Hey guys just seeing if there is any interest in my gze rolla. I bought this car back in Feb for $5700. I had big plans for it but as it is circumstances change and i no longer have the time or interest in it.

Please note this car runs fine and still goes hard, BUT work is needed. The body has roughly 220k's on it. Engine might need to be rewired as its draining power from somewhere. passenger side cv's shit itself and i think the wheel bearing aswell, am looking at gettin that fixed though.

Rego runds out End October,Car is not engineered and the engine bay would need some tidying up to pass certificate ( no battery mounts, reserviour bottle loose and few other things cant rem)

This is a what came with the car when i bought it:
AE93 SX hatchback (220kms on body)
AE101 Trueno 4AGZE (1995 JDM delivered) - 128 XXX kms
New urethane suspension bushings
Front Koni Yellow Height damping adjustables
2.5" exhaust system with highflow cat
K&N panel filter in stock airbox
Nevo 175mm overdrive crank (runs 10-12psi)
LSD E58 Gearbox

In the time i owned it i have
Replaced the battery
Replaced the alternator with a proper gze alternator
lowered 2" lovell springs
new kyb rear struts
replaced the damaged driver quarter panel
replaced wiper mechanism

*updated pics*
http://geocities.com/m_agic83/daves_1027.jpg
http://geocities.com/m_agic83/daves_1028.jpg
http://geocities.com/m_agic83/daves_1034.jpg
http://geocities.com/m_agic83/daves_1043.jpg
http://geocities.com/m_agic83/Untitled-1.jpg

Im looking at 4000 firm, any offer less then this will be ignored, if there is no interest ill just keep it.

cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 12:23]

Send a private message to this user    
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Thu, 01 September 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow! its my old car Very Happy

Im the original owner who had did the swap. I still have copies of the reciepts of everything totalling upto 12k.

This engine goes very strong but has some wiring/grounding issues to be looked at. I'ts a full working conversion with aircon regassed, power steering and lsd gearbox.

I have the battery holder mate, pm sent.

Also I have a wheel bearing here, and bendix brake pads for this car (Im pretty sure I left the wheel bearing in the glovebox?) let me know i'll have a look.

If I had the money i'll buy it back in an instant! Bump for the sale.

Here's some more pics of when I first had it. hope you dont mind David.

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6979/dsc041040ie.jpg

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/9456/dsc040887zi.jpg

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5427/dsc041061nh.jpg

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4118/1imgp2411medium2dd4kr.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 14:12]

Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Thu, 01 September 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, is it jus me. or does that bonet not sit flat.
where in syd are u located?
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Thu, 01 September 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The bonnet is vented. its got washers to space it out at the top. I did this to make more clearance for the intercooler. but it can be brought back to normal just remove them.
OZLAD79
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 02 September 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what price do you have on it?
ekinseca
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 02 September 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whast ur number ill most probaly buy it if not sold. let me know. reminise_one_time@hotmail.com
OZLAD79
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 02 September 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry just saw your $4k min price.
very interested in it as daily driver as Mrs just got P's and has taken over my VRX Magna.

couple of q's -
does it come with those rims, in first pic? and are they 17" momo items(looks like a set i seen b4?)
when you say its draining from somewhere, do you mean the batt keeps going flat?
have you had alternator checked? coz motor shouldnt draw more current than alt gives out, if the Alt is in good nick with good bearings/bushes.

can you gimme some more pics of interior/engine bay?
tknld@internode.on.net

engineers cert doesnt bother me (*as long as its been done fairly neat as car will be off road for a few mths and cleaned up)

cheers
Luke

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 16:14]

OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 02 September 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont mind at at all, thanks for that mickey. The engine still goes very stong. Sometimes i still want to keep it, but due to work commitments n such i dont have much time for it. I would definetly buy another gze later on down the track.

Pm's sent
btw located in liverpool area

cheers
OZLAD79
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 02 September 2005 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well you cant be too much in a hurry to sell, you havent answered any of my questions and I havent rcvd any PM's from you.

these were genuine queries from a prospective buyer with money, seeing as your not slightly interested....i guess Ill look elsewhewre.

Thanks
Luke
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 02 September 2005 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OZLAD79 wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 01:55

couple of q's -
does it come with those rims, in first pic? and are they 17" momo items(looks like a set i seen b4?)
when you say its draining from somewhere, do you mean the batt keeps going flat?
have you had alternator checked? coz motor shouldnt draw more current than alt gives out, if the Alt is in good nick with good bearings/bushes.

engineers cert doesnt bother me (*as long as its been done fairly neat as car will be off road for a few mths and cleaned up)

cheers
Luke

I'll try to answer these q's as David is a very busy man.

1)Power is being drained due to the fact its an AE101 GZE alot of people out there suffer top end retardation (power drops at 5k rpm) it peaks 92FWKW at 4.5K to 5.5k then drops to 70FWKW.

Timing is being pulled back - This could be due to the fuel pump, Knock sensor (thinking the supercharger whine is detonation) Or maybe grounding.

The engine has been wired professionaly by Sideshow to which I had subcontracted. He wired it from the fuel pump to the front headlights including the aircon, Tachometer.

The conversion is very neat, No expense spared and all work done professionaly. I'm pretty sure all the reciepts are included in the glovebox when sold.
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Mon, 12 September 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpn it up
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Tue, 13 September 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the car still up for grabs? If so how much?
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project Fri, 16 September 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new pics added
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project *new pics* Thu, 22 September 2005 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump...

car booked in tomorow morning, getting the wheel bearing and cv joint fixed.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project *new pics* Thu, 22 September 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so all it needs is a legit gze alternator ( proberly the problem it is draining power is that it doesnt have an actual gze alternator ) and a re wire and sum little stuff and it should be right yea?
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project *new pics* Fri, 23 September 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i actually fitted a gze alternator, so i dont think its that, but im gonna have a look at it tommorow. ill let the mechanic access if anything else would need attention before selling it, by the way things are goin i think i might just keep it
OnAHigh
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ae93 sx gze project *new pics* Sun, 25 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous message
*sold*
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:20valve corolla .....4g
Next Topic:WTB: a radiator for a celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 11:06:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053400993347168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.