Toymods » General Car Talk » Looking at buying a celsior - after info

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Looking at buying a celsior - after info Thu, 01 September 2005 16:21 Go to next message
Hey, im looking at buy a celsior next year sometime so im after a bit of info before i decide on buying one or doing something else with the money.

First what are the differences between the lastest models (90-91?) eg C, CF (only models ive heard of)? Which ones have full leather interior and most/all power options?

Are these models the UCF11?

How big is the boot in these, are they big enough to have a decent sized LPG tank (100+ ltr) in there and still have enough room left over to carry shit?

Are there any problems to look out for, ive heard the air susp. can cause some dramas, anything else?

Thats about all i can think of now, might be a few more questions if i think of anything else.

cheers
chris
  Send a private message to this user    
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Looking at buying a celsior - after info Thu, 01 September 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boot is pretty big, if you were going to run LPG only I guess you could put the gas tank were the petrol tank is now. Boot is still pretty big though.

Yes, air suspension is expensive to fix.

Be sure you check insurance before you get one as well.
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Looking at buying a celsior - after info Fri, 02 September 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering about the boot space in case i wanted to go for duel fuel system.

So when looking for one is the air susp. the only problem they seamt to have or are there others?
Should i test the air susp and check for leaks or get a mech to do it?

I went to the nrma site to get one fo their online quotes, seamed way to cheap, 3rd party (apparently cant get full compo) was $585/year, 19 y/o, no crash history, seams too low what does everyone else pay for insurance for theirs?
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Looking at buying a celsior - after info Fri, 02 September 2005 07:41 Go to previous message
Just wondering about the boot space in case i wanted to go for duel fuel system.

So when looking for one is the air susp. the only problem they seamt to have or are there others?
Should i test the air susp and check for leaks or get a mech to do it?

I went to the nrma site to get one fo their online quotes, seamed way to cheap, 3rd party (apparently cant get full compo) was $585/year, 19 y/o, no crash history, seams too low what does everyone else pay for insurance for theirs?

cheers
chris
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:would this fit a 4ac carbie?
Next Topic:How do u perchase personalised plates
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:50:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053868293762207 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.