Toymods » Tech & Conversions » turboing TA22 - Updated 4/12/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
icon10.gif  turboing TA22 - Updated 4/12/05 Fri, 02 September 2005 08:38 Go to next message
ive got a 74 TA22 with a 3T in it and i want to put a turbo off a 3 litre landdrover diesel on to it.
QUESTIONS:
1. will the diesel turbo work on a petrol engine?
2. what do you do about vacum lines?
3. what is the cheapest way to set it up?
4. what to do about the carby, can i run boost straight in to the top of the carby or would i have to run the carby into the turbo?
5. can i use the stock carby at all?
6. what do i do about advance becose it is run by vacum?

Never had any thing to do with turboing cars, so all help will be appriceiated

[Updated on: Sun, 04 December 2005 12:52]

Send a private message to this user    
NAJJE
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: turboing TA22 Fri, 02 September 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy a 3T-GTE
Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: turboing TA22 Fri, 02 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't let anyone tell you this can't be done ! If you want to throw good money after bad then go for it ! The custom manifold will cost upwards of $500 bucks then you will need to get a carby ( webber ) to go on the front of the turbo, I have seen some great times run in cars with a similar set up, unfortunately they only last one or two runs as you just can't tune them right ! Spend the dosh and get a 3TG or even a 4AGE and turbo that, don't waste the cash it's too hard to come by !

Good Luck with whatever you decide !
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 Fri, 02 September 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont really want to get a better engine cos it is only a really a paddock bomb. looks like i will just have to keep trying different things and see what works. going to be making all the stuff also to keep the cost down.

just for interest sake what will a better engine cost to get and set up.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 Sat, 03 September 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
help and info needed
Rob.C
Regular

July 2005
Re: turboing TA22 Sun, 04 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your going to need a custom exhaust manifold, make a cross over pipe, you can use either a webber carb or a single SU. The pipe runs from the inlet manifold, across the top of the engine to the turbo, the carbi runs before the turbo. They can run pretty bloody hard, but as mentioned, are a prick to tune, and the life of the whole engine will not last to long, if you bash the crap out of it. If it's your first ever turbo, don't forget to let it cool down after giving it a hard time.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: turboing TA22 Sun, 04 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a turbo from a 3 litre diesel is going to need a lot of air flow to get reasonabel boost and then the boost curve is going to be rather flat.

anyway ... turbo+custom-manifolds+boost-capable-carbi implies you'll waste a shitload of cash. There is no cheap option when turbo-ing a NA engine.

A simpler setup is draw thru: carbi ->turbo -> intake manifold. However you can't run an intercooler with this (safely) and you'll have serious issues controlling heat in the intake side of things. You will need a serious carbi to flow enough fuel/air on boost, otherwise you will run lean and motor will grdade shortly afterwards.

if you're foolish enough to be still considering this, get a large webber carbi, make the custom exhaust manifold then make a pipe that goes from the compressor outlet to where the factory carbi was.

You'll also have to work out how to get high-pressure oil to the turbo (and coolant if it also has water jacket in the core).

You'll also have to work out better ignition and timing cause the stock setup will need a vacuum signal from between carbi & turbo and will in stock configuration produce way too much advance when making power.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 Sun, 04 September 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

double post

[Updated on: Sun, 04 September 2005 11:51]

hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 Sun, 04 September 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thank for the info. if i ran the oil lines to the turbo from the oil pressure sender will it run the oil into the turbo ok.

started makeing the exhaust manifold today. will post the pics soon.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 September 2005 11:58]

hurricane
Regular

August 2005
icon10.gif  Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 04 September 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hear is some pics of the car, engine bay, wear i want the turbo to be and the making of the exhaust flange.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8723/b5ow.jpg

Its a TA22, 5 speed with a 3T in it. it lowed with targo front springs and cut standed rear springs with targo rear shocks. the rims were of a datsun and have been offset a lot, with 215/60/13 on the front and 215/65/13 on the back.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6381/enginebay4nh.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3152/turbospot3rx.jpg

Turbo spot.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9143/makingflange2bm.jpg

I was going to use the origanal flange until i found out that i couldnt weld steam pipe to cast-iron. so i started to make my own from a peace of flat plate and using the origanal as a template.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 04 September 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mean to put a spanner in the works but it seems to me that there are other parts of this car that require attention before fitting the hair dryer Wink
Rob.C
Regular

July 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 05 September 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your talking about the bodywork, it's only a paddock basher.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 05 September 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob.C wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 15:30

If your talking about the bodywork, it's only a paddock basher.

im talking about the whole car Laughing Laughing

but i understand now Wink
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 05 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the right rods and heating up the cast iron you can weld steel to it.

some guy on performance forums turbo'd his diesel truck motor by by doing this "I heated the whole lot and I am letting it cool slowly now. Used weldall rods from BOC."
<http://pforums.company-hosting.com/forums/showthre ad.php?t=67188648>
(registration might be required)
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 05 September 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you have access to a tig welder you can buy filler rods suitable for welding cast iron, no pre-heating required.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 05 September 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i knew the it could be done but it will work out easier to make a new one.

the progress of the turboing may be slowed a little now because me and my mates are starting to make two VW dune buggys. Very Happy
GTtwin
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 06 September 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love crazy shit like this. If you have the parts lying around, and all its going to cost you is spare time, then I say go for it! If you and your mates are into Dub engines, then see if you can fit the centrifugal advance guts out of a VW/Bosch dizzy into your 3T dizzy. Its a bit rough, but this should overcome your on boost ignition advance problems. Definately look for a big HIF 6 S.U, or CD-175 Stromberg carb as these are just one jet metered by a vaccuum piston. If you know anyone ripping apart an old 1960's to 1970's Triumph/Volvo/BMW/Jaguar, they should have one. If you wanted to get real tricky, a mechanical injection system from a 1970's/1980's BMW or Volvo would go real sweet. Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 07:54]

hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 06 September 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the help.with the dizzy and stuff i just remembered that dads got so magnetos lieing around do you think they will work. And the VW idea, i will see if it fits.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Wed, 07 September 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

will a magneto help with the ignition.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Thu, 08 September 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ur other option is a Jpipe

Stock cast manifold -> J pipe -> Turbo

Jpipe consists of suitable diameter pipe with flange to suit the exhaust manifold outlet, a 180degrees mandrel bend comming back up with the turbo mounted on top of that Smile

I may be turboing a 4ac in this way eventually Smile
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Thu, 08 September 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know what you mean. made one for a datsun 1200 just the other day. ill get the pics soon.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Fri, 09 September 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this what you mean?

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4058/p10100039bo.jpg

with the turbo set up we just wanted to see if the turbo worked.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 23:45]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sat, 10 September 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love the, er, inlet plenum Laughing
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sat, 10 September 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isent it great, NOT, as you can exspect the turbo did nothing till around 6000rpm. we couldnt be bothered making anything so we uesed the air box. Laughing
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Duct tape also makes a great flex joint - has incredible resistance to oil, heat, pressure, water, bullants and His Noodly Appendage.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurricane wrote on Sat, 10 September 2005 09:43

is this what you mean?

hahah yeah just not so retro Smile does that "plenum" hold any boost??

EDIT: was the motor even loaded up with that setup? or did u just free rev the motor?

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 07:30]

hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The motor was only run how you see it 'free reving the motor'.
will it make a differents if it was in a car and under load.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so does it make alot of a differents.
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
main difference is, it will make boost Wink

boosted motors dont make much/any free reving, they need to be loaded up to produce boost
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 11 September 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so that would explain why it only just blow my hand back a little bit Rolling Eyes so now i will have to drive it with my hand there Laughing

will be posting the pics soon just having troble with the computer Mad dam computers there good when there working but shit when there not. like most things i geuss Wink
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK i got throgh the computer troubles so hear we go. Very Happy

ive got the exhaust Manifold made now Smile , its was going to look and work better with my other design, but when we started to make it we found out that it was not doing to fit in the way we wanted it to and the turbo was to hard to fit in. Crying or Very Sad
so this is what we made instead, it crude and simple but i just hope it works. Confused

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9296/p10100077rs.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7462/p10100082av.jpg

i was going to use steam pipe to start with but i desided to use the sqaure stuff because it was so mutch easyer to make it with.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2480/p10100118by.jpg

hear is dad doing his part, he it cleaning out the inside to try and help with the flow.

Mean while on the other side of the shed my brother is doing some upgrading to his datsun 1200. there are: puting stanza front endd in because they have better and bigger front brakes and so he can fit some bigger and better tyres and mags.
He was also fiting a GX engine to it. the GX engine is better because it has a bigger cam, a set of factory headers, a completely different head that is ported and it has twin SUs on the side.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5600/p10100143ys.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5307/p10100134pp.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7978/p10100231vi.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8592/p10100221qc.jpg

OK back to the Ta22 dont need to tell you whats in the pictures.

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/7389/p10100165cp.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2890/p10100172ve.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/4281/p10100188fz.jpg

AND THATS IT FOR NOW LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 09:43]

hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SORRY ABOUT THE PICS WILL FIX TONIGHT Mad
badboybubby
Regular

On Probation

March 2004
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good work man your a do-er thats for sure Laughing
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
champion fab work, even in all its squareness should flow plenty enough for large amounts of boost Wink

more than the stock 3T will ever handle Smile
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit hot fun there Laughing , we want videos soon . Host then at www.zippyvideos.com . 10 meg files for free .
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's a might impressive effort for a ghetto zorst manifold!

with all that weight hanging off the flange, i'd suggest a strut between the bottom of the (square) log and the engine mount - so the manifold+turbo doesn't all bend/sag when you overboost the crap out of that poor, unsuspecting engine.

it will also help keep it all together when you hit the underbody zorst pipes on hidden stumps and rocks that you'll undoubtedly find in the paddock.

cheap turbo gaskets: flat & thin tin cut to shape of flange, thin coasting of zorst putty each side of tin then evenly bolt up - will harden on first application of heat (will stink for a few minutes).
ajmor6
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a classic case of bush mechanics! Great work, its inspired me to do the same!

Im very interested as i have a 3T which is beggin for the same upgrade! Drop me an e-mail if your willing to step-by-step it our for me as i have no idea how to install a turbo!

ONCE AGAIN A GREAT EFFORT AND LOOKS BETTER THAN A BOUGHT ONE!!! HAHAHA Laughing Laughing
ajmor6
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a great example of bush mechanics! Great work, its inspired me to do the same!

Im very interested as i have a 3T which is beggin for the same upgrade! Drop me an e-mail if your willing to step-by-step it our for me as i have no idea how to install a turbo!

ONCE AGAIN A GREAT EFFORT AND IT LOOKS BETTER THAN A BOUGHT ONE!!! HAHAHA Laughing Laughing
GTtwin
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Mon, 12 September 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hurricane, those carbies in that picture, their SU-H6's, thats what you need stuck to the front of your turbo. Whats the throat diameter on those things?
On that note, blowing boost through your stock carbie isn't going to work. The whole concept of a carb is the pressure in the throat is lower than the outside atmosphere. Thats how the venturi vaporises fuel. Blowing boost into it has the opposite effect of pushing fuel back down the lines.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the SUs are 1-1/2 inch but i can not use them because there for my brothers engine.

ajmor6 with the turboing of your engine i really do know what im doing ether, i suggest watching my posts because i will be posting the whole set up on here and asking questions along the way. if you have any questions i will be glad to help you if you like. also if you see something that i make and you would like i will be able to make stuff for you.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 09:06]

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm guessing you'll be making something to enclose the whole carby?

Something being an airbox of sorts...

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 12:45]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top marks for the fabrication involved - I'm not quite sure how to classify it! I've seen (been involved in?) a LOT rougher, but then it's not quite to autosalon standard. Excellent effort for paddock work though. I definately agree with bracing it however.

The carb can be made to work, you'll just need to make sure that:

1. It sees pressure on both sides so fuel continues to flow
2. You set it up with some kind of pressure reg to get the fuel into it at, say, 6psi above boost pressure
3. Make sure there is nowhere fuel mix can get out (i.e. throttle shafts!) or the CFA will be onto you....
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 22:24

The carb can be made to work, you'll just need to make sure that:

1. It sees pressure on both sides so fuel continues to flow
2. You set it up with some kind of pressure reg to get the fuel into it at, say, 6psi above boost pressure
3. Make sure there is nowhere fuel mix can get out (i.e. throttle shafts!) or the CFA will be onto you....

Wouldn't encasing the whole carby inside a box achieve these results (along with some nice fuel fittings of course)?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm ghetto Laughing

yup, you can box the whole carb, just maks it annoying to pull apart and change jets etc...

you could go ultra bodge and find some random bolt together case, cut a coupla holes for carby in and out.. a pressure balance line between the carby inlet and the box itself... should be sweet Razz... as mentioned, bodgy Ebay pressure referenced FPR is a must..

i wanna see this thing run Very Happy
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was just thinking of moving the battery to the other side of the car, puting a single side draught SU in front of the turbo then having a pod filter in a box were the battery was.
the box would be made so it would have some sort of scoop on the front witch would pick up the air from the far left headlight. Smile with the head light moved out of the way. Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bogan-zoku spec Laughing Laughing Laughing

you have to do the 5ft high exhaust pipes too Razz
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean. are you talking about the stupped one that come out the back of the car in then point up into the air. Confused

if thats what your talking about why do thay have them like that.

they look like they are trying to make an nother bumber to stop car from hitting them Laughing Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Tue, 13 September 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurricane wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 09:30

what do you mean. are you talking about the stupped one that come out the back of the car in then point up into the air. Confused

if thats what your talking about why do thay have them like that.

they look like they are trying to make an nother bumber to stop car from hitting them Laughing Laughing

bogan-zoku.. a play on bosozoku.. ie "bogan tribe" anyway...

there is no point, it's a modification train of thought that has gone to extremes just for the look of it... but i still think you should do it Razz
http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/053051.jpg
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Wed, 14 September 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is the stupidest thing ive ever seen Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

there is no way im doing that. oh by the way the TA22 is more of a unregestered car than a padock bomb. i really do look after it a lot.

so thats one other reson way i wouldnt do shit like that.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Wed, 14 September 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw pics of shit like that except they came up into a star shape at the end, I guess it would look cool with a flamethrower goin
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Wed, 14 September 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant beleive people do things like that to them selves! lol, thats jus terrile... ahahahahah

ur ta is coming along nicely to man, will be sum fun once its dun. specialy the chu chu chu shu lol
ajmor6
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Thu, 15 September 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey im very intersted in how you construct the box for the carbi...im doing a similar job and am thinking about using tin for the sides and top held together with silicon and angled brackets around corners pot rivited together....the base prob double thickness tin or maybe some flat steel.

What are your plans if you dont build a box?
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Fri, 16 September 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not useing the box idea because i beleve that it is easyer to do it the other way.

The other way: i will be running a sigle SU (or simalar) carby, the size that i will be useing is unknow at this time (have to find out) in front of the turbo and running the outlet straight into the original spot where the old carby was.

just ask if you need more info.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Fri, 16 September 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah suck thru...

just don't count on the oil seals in the turbo lasting for ages Smile
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sat, 17 September 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha thats great keep us informed on the progress that so awesome
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sat, 17 September 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the seal. why will they not last all that long and what can i do to help with this.
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 18 September 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need help with the above Sad
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 18 September 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
regarding suck-thru carbi... do something like this:
http://members.optushome.com.au/mkhala/red_celica/pictures/car_45.jpg

to minimise damage to the turbo seal - you want to avoid:
-long periods of engine runnign with choke on
-avoid revving or loading the engine with the choke on
as these are the two things that will give you excessive vacuum between turbo and carbi (in my opinion)

I would also advise getting a solex or stromberg or other variable venturi carbi - these will keep the venturi open under high rpm and vacuum - whereas with a webber/holley carbi you will make massive vacuum if you suddenly shut the throttle at high rpm.

if you have the time/money i'd strongly urge you to go EFI as all these issues are then put aside.
ajmor6
Regular

August 2005
Re: turboing TA22 - pics Sun, 18 September 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
to the chukster & hurricane: Whats the difference between bolting the carbi to the front of the turbo or running piping to the top of the carbi from turbo (encasing it in a box). I understand the need to box the carbi but not sure why/how bolting carbi straight onto the turbo works? Doesn't hurricane's engine have a cross flow head? Does that mean the fuel/air mixture flows into inlet manifold on other side of engine from turbo? MAN MY BRAIN IS FRYING HERE! lol Laughing
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:microtech mtx8 for 4agze to run 4age
Next Topic:Haltech or Microtech for 1j
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:23:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097880363464355 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.