Toymods » Cruises and Events » MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods>

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Mon, 17 October 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done Dan Very Happy

Cant wait to see it with the new power Wink
  Send a private message to this user    
Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 18:04

Quote:

dave_ke30
anyone from the sutherland shire going want to meet up before and cruise out to homebush?

i live in engadine and me and at least 1 other car will be goin so we can meet up prior if u want...u have pm

I'm coming up from Wollongong so can meet you guys in the Sutho area on the way through if you want.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys its this Sunday!!
please reply after this to confirm that you are coming and if you have a friend or lady friend coming
just so i know ruffly how many people i have to feed...
thanks Craig
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The WitzlS will be there.

No celica though Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 05:21]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 15:20

The WitzlS will be there.

No celica though Crying or Very Sad

If your brining your sisters, then ill come along!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At this point I'm still in...
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as i know me and WaLLy are still coming at this stage, depends on if all the work gets done on his car on thursday. so wont really be 100% till thursday night, but atm put us down.

if there is any meet up in wollongong/campbelltown put it in here, cos we might meet up with some of you lot before hand if someone has organised anything
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glen - only you could be such a 'tard.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put me on the list as a goer.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blue_Stivo wrote on Tue, 18 October 2005 12:36

magicmitch wrote on Mon, 17 October 2005 18:04

Quote:

dave_ke30
anyone from the sutherland shire going want to meet up before and cruise out to homebush?

i live in engadine and me and at least 1 other car will be goin so we can meet up prior if u want...u have pm

I'm coming up from Wollongong so can meet you guys in the Sutho area on the way through if you want.

looks like a couple of us are meeting at heathcote maccas at around 830ish leave about 8:45...heading up heathcote rd to homebush....

edit: im in Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 08:04]

-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, with the missus too. Although, i do have a list of stuff to do to get ready for wakefield that i'm doing saturday, but i doubt there'll be any problems big enough to stop me coming. (think that was just a disclaimer)

And yeah, you can all wish me happy birthday when you see me too.

edit: may also have a mate coming in his mx5

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 22:52]

Smurtman
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Tue, 18 October 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in 2 represent the shire peps. Got a mate coming to in my Mk3 supra, he was gonna drive his but its a skyline so he wouldn't really keep up Evil or Very Mad
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK!
Iam in......... Bringing some Local Boys down with me! Some Non Toyotas..... But they love the Cruz!

And some MR2 Boys are comin along aswell!!

Watch OUT!!

Whats the GO if it rains tho!?!?

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2005 02:44]

WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos1 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 12:12

Whats the GO if it rains tho!?!?

umm you dont wind your windows down unless you want the inside of your car to get wet?
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm that could be an Idea!?!??!!!

But it will suck a phat dick if it is raining........!!?!?!
Ichecked BOM....... they reckon it may be alright!
Just wind.....!?!?!
We can only pray to the car gods now......... for direct port nitrous injection, Titanium Valve springs, Ball bearing turbos.............. OK sorry! Too far!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It bucketed down at times and was pretty damn wet when we did old pac and wiseman's ferry road, just ment you drove a little slower was still a great day.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm no time to get it tuned guys so i will be taken it easy and using the cruise as run in period for my car.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2005 06:50]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos1 wrote on Wed, 19 October 2005 16:32

Ichecked BOM....... they reckon it may be alright!

Yeah i heard on the radio rain till sat and sunday fine.

http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/weather/

...but seriously when have the bom been right, they said it will rain all week at it hasnt Rolling Eyes .
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in with sprinter-saurus (daniel)
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob interested in a ctown meet up? look in the other thread
GUN-16L
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Wed, 19 October 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i should be in 4 this 1 providing i get my bumpers back!! should have a few boys with me
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks llike bad news on my half work reckons we gunna b here on the weekend busy as hell Sad looks like im out ill let u know 2morro night if ill b there craig

-Nathan
MISS SX
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a new engine going in sat night so i should be there bright and early Wink
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there might be some people in bogan mobiles coming.
not my doing blame dimmy,
http://www.darkside-commodores.dnsalias.com/viewto pic.php?t=120&sid=08e6c15e26037992c006b01eee8e dbc1
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 16:24

http://www.darkside-commodores.dnsalias.com/viewto pic.php?t=120&sid=08e6c15e26037992c006b01eee8e dbc1

Not Happy Jan Evil or Very Mad .
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know and from the sound of it they arent really the type of people we want on a cruise if we dont want problems.
why you would invite a commodore club to a toyota cruise Rolling Eyes
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 16:56

WiLo wrote on Thu, 20 October 2005 16:24

Not Happy Jan Evil or Very Mad .

coz there wanna b LEXCEN drivers, hehehheh

i'll b there in TT-50-AR and 3 other mates in the car,

blake
Razz
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in, plus 1 more.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Thu, 20 October 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be there
i may need a driver tho
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Josh, i'm probably misinterpreting you, but i'll ask anyway;

are you saying you need someone to drive the ke???

/puts hand up/
/and other one/

You mean you need a ride, right?
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys, me and wilo wil be there, hopefully meeting ome campbelltown guys in c'town to make our way to homebush via bunnings casula... Car looks like it should be alright, as long as i dont stop in traffic and get no air flow hehe... gay broke thermos!!

should also have the CB hooked up aswell on sunday morning!... gunna be very rushed!!
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Fri, 21 October 2005 13:31

should also have the CB hooked up aswell on sunday morning!... gunna be very rushed!!

you left out the fact that it is going to be me that is very busy!

puzzleman if you have already done the map with directions that you said your going to be handing out on the day. you should just put it up on here so people can just print it of themselves to save you time and ink/paper
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its OK i have 100 maps already printed off
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i was hoping id get my subs in but seeing as i lost my job i cant waste money on the car ill just dodgey em up for now ill try me best to make it
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should b there!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Fri, 21 October 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-gt- wrote on Fri, 21 October 2005 12:49

Josh, i'm probably misinterpreting you, but i'll ask anyway;

are you saying you need someone to drive the ke???

/puts hand up/
/and other one/

You mean you need a ride, right?

nah i broke my arm this week but im learning so i may be ok Razz
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me on the maybe guys.... hmmmmm Study for HSC or go on car cruise....wat to do...wat to do?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive done my HSC and at uni atm, i say come on the cruise Razz
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
De@Noo wrote on Sat, 22 October 2005 10:16

put me on the maybe guys.... hmmmmm Study for HSC or go on car cruise....wat to do...wat to do?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

its a megacruise... and fuck its a sunday, you have plenty of time to study when u get home!
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u even have a car dean?
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in. Very Happy
dukes
Regular

October 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep in for shhhhuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... + 1
been polishing for 40days and 40nights...
Ta hell with studying!! Laughing
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007
RAV-GT4
EVOSTi
TRDCamry (and frend)
cannonball
SW20R
-gt-
finney +1
THE WITZL +1
JZX90T
secagirl
TA-022
trdcmy
xero
Rabsy86
WaLLLY
WiLo
draven
De@Noo maybe
lobby69
79rollaboy
magicmitch
Blue_Stivo +1
EGG80X
Hi-Ace
lowAE92
AAE92S
MISS SX
Mr Plow
tinter
FLYNSX
dimmy77_03 +1
MR KE70
Smokey228
NVD05X
havabeer
DiZ_
dave_ke30
domasik
BlackSupra
Hi-Ace
-gt- +1
Smurtman +1
levos1 +4 and the MR2 club
rob-ae86
GUN-16L +2
lobby69 +3
joorsh +1
EMP-2TG
lowAE92
chrizer
dukes

Sorry if you have a different username on another forum and I have mentioned you twice.

Some other people who I think will be attending......

Toyman75 + 3
Bigworm
Lucid
Wagonist
Screaminrolla
TheStitt
Yellowrolla + 3
Danny (MAYBE)

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 20:48]

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry puzzleman...

ill have some one riding shotgun and 79rollaboy is wussing out...damn hsc...so +1,-1 it doesnt effect ur numbers of ppl goin.. Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all good dude just did it to get rough numb3rs...
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im out guys..and i was gona go in keals car anyways and now he is wussing out too cuz of hsc. i beta too. If we didnt have a maths exam on monday i would be sure to come...god damn hsc! Crying or Very Sad have fun guys! Smile
dukes
Regular

October 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh sick they're forcasting sunshine .. giddyy upppp

can someone please give me a number i can call or sms,, i want to join the cruise at manly.. whould be much appreciated if i could find out what time we end up arriving.

my no. is 0412 009 505
cheers.. see you all tommorow Laughing
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry lads, was planning on coming, but gf is moving house and I have to help Sad Hope you have a great day!
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im deff there and ill try drag along a mate, or two... see how hung over they are tomorrow morning...

see u guys there...
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You left my name off the list craig you drongo.
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey sum1 wana do me a favour.
i got noone to come in my car to homebush, so i figure ill meet u's on mona vale road. wen u's all pull over on the side there...

if sum1 could give me a call when u's get off wakehurst parkway, and jump on warringah road. i would appreciate it heaps... really anytime between getting off wakehurst and onto forestway would be sic, cause it will tke me all of 2minutes to get to monavale road..

pm me if sum1 is willing to do me the favour...

thanks in advance,
jason
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG i forgot to clean mmy car#!@#!@

shit, cya's in the morning!!!!
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol 2:30 just come home running my new motor in abit ill be up 7:30 still need to clean the bitch Cool
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 01:22

No i didn't Laughing Laughing
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to be running solo, so theres a ride for anyone that wants it.
PS-Craig I'm on the list twice.

[Updated on: Sat, 22 October 2005 21:07]

dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of all the days for my car not to start! devastated, absolutly devastated. Crying or Very Sad
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I busted an oil fitting on the side of the block at the drifts yesterday, so if i can get the broken bit of brass out of the block, I will meet you all at Mona Vale or Palmy

Have a good drive guys
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 06:55

DiZ_ wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 01:22

No i didn't Laughing Laughing

I don't know wether to believe you because I was pretty wasted when I typred that. Confused
lobby69
Regular

January 2005
Re: MEGACRUISE III <Makes A Return To Toymods> Sat, 22 October 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey boys, leaving now, c u all soon! Razz
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3rd Mirrorfinish Nationals.
Next Topic:BAS or Willowbank 29 Oct?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:01:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011785984039307 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.