Toymods » General Car Talk » Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 00:51 Go to next message
Just thought that you may be interested in this email that I sent to Autobarn

Gidday

I am not sure that you can help me, but just in case that I was actually dealing with Autobarn I thought I had better make contact.

Several months ago I purchased some Noltec Toyota AE86 Adjustable Strut Tops from an employee of Autobarn. Trent Hewitson who gave his contact as:
Autobarn Pty Ltd
60 Terracotta Drive Nunawadding Vic 3131
Phone 03 8878 1146 and an email contact of trent.hewitson@autobarn.com.au

At the time I believed that I was dealing with Autobarn through my club's website. I arranged to transfer $200 to an account (BSB 063834 #10081318) provided by Trent. The arrangements were made through the the email address above. Despite many attempts to contact him, Trent has still not delivered the goods. A one stage, 2 months ago, he responded that he had lost my address details and promise to send the items.

Looking back I now realise that Trent was most likely not acting as an employee of Autobarn.

I would appreciate any help that you could provide.

Craig Deane
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it sucks to hear this man

you want some advice

get on www.nissansilvia.com and post exactly what you have posted here on the general section

trent is an active poster on ns.com and a sponsor and it will surely kick him in the balls to have stuff like this out in the open
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with getting your money or goods
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 11:02

it sucks to hear this man

you want some advice

get on www.nissansilvia.com and post exactly what you have posted here on the general section

trent is an active poster on ns.com and a sponsor and it will surely kick him in the balls to have stuff like this out in the open

Yes do that, i hope you get your money back Wink.
bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive known trent for a while now and ive never heard of him ripping anyone off. he is a honest and good bloke who is absolutly flat out busy with thew current organisation side of things in Drift Australia.

I suggest you call him and remind him to send them. as he has probably just forgotten.

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clearly he has already tried to call him genious... And clearly he hasn't replied.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bluehachi wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 17:04

ive known trent for a while now and ive never heard of him ripping anyone off. he is a honest and good bloke who is absolutly flat out busy with thew current organisation side of things in Drift Australia.

I suggest you call him and remind him to send them. as he has probably just forgotten.

You cant "Just forget" in business.
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 17:27

Also to mention to the above comment, that you can never be too busy to reply to someone by a phone call or email takes at most 5 minutes!

Also the fact that he is a nissan silvia sponsor he should be on the net quite. So no excuses
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 16:14]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go find him and cut his balls of i suggest ?
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 17:27

I guess it can happen if some1 had amnesia!
Thats just fucken reduclous. If he forgot that is damn irresponsible and is not far off stealing the money.
Hope you get ur money back and he gets his karma!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Mon, 05 September 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sated wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 18:21

Are you Trent Hewitson ?

To take a different spin on things, i can provide you with all your Hatchi needs - from factory parts to one of custom made / machined items at low prices. Send $500 for a catalog. I dont return phone calls and drag my feet with email replies. I'm an honest good bloke whos absolutely flat out with work. And if i forget to send your catalog, i've probably forgotten.

I do not know the person mentioned, but your retort calls for ridicule.

What drugs are you on.

bluehachi wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 15:04

hmm... catalogue versus $200 for strut tops..... and using Autobarn as contact details (for his personal business??) Rolling Eyes
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Tue, 06 September 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday all

It is interesting that I have not yet received any reply from Autobarn. maybe time to post on ns.com!

Craig
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Caution - Dealing with Trent Hewitson Thu, 08 September 2005 23:08 Go to previous message
DUDE!
Try not to pospone something like this. My Advise is that if postpone this any longer your argument wont be too strong. Just post on nissansilvia and just give hima stern talk or comment on it and advise others to take caution in dealing with him. Also if you want to take more serious action go and speak to a legal aid. It is for free and ask what legal paths you can take to make him regret his actions on you and possible others.
Good luck and keep me posted
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:toyota nationals 2006???
Next Topic:service repair / manual for corolla sx 90 mod where
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:17:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059459209442139 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.