Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86 lover
Regular

May 2005
1984 Toyota Sprinter Mon, 05 September 2005 10:15 Go to next message
1984 Toyota Sprinter 192000kms on the clock i bought the car from the first owner the car some with log book and etc.4age 16v engine with 4age gearbox, full respary to top secret gold, full exhaust system, microtech LT-8,Custom air intake, custom washer bottle, TRD spark plugs leads, electronic coil, bush set brand new, not rust not rust, two row radiator, extend oil filter kit, brand new VL fuel pump, koni sports front and rear shocks with king spring normal low spring, whiteline front and rear sway bar adjustable, adjustable panhard rod, strust breace front, DBA slopped brake rotors, bendix titanium brake pads with high performance brake shoes for the back drum brakes, extended oil filter kit all the gears are brand new haven't been drive just can't afford to keep it any more so i have to sell it. modifcation plate & rwc already just need go and get rego for it. so it's a drive away car. the whole thing cost me $17000
the price is 12500 neg but serious buyer only .
email to penguinhot@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 1984 Toyota Sprinter Mon, 05 September 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
12.5k sounds a bit pricey for what its running but pics might help justify it Smile
G/l with the sale
ae86 lover
Regular

May 2005
Re: 1984 Toyota Sprinter Mon, 05 September 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but please understand that i spent 6k just for the whole car respary and fix all the rust, dints, respary the boot and the engine bay as well. so the chassis is like a brand new car...spot weld the whole car 2k .............
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: 1984 Toyota Sprinter Tue, 06 September 2005 21:25 Go to previous message
sounds very nice. what wheels are on it? how negotiable are you on price, have a mate who's interested. would you sell interstate

cheers
Daniel
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE92 corolla FXGT 2-door hatch - Rare Import (massive price drop)
Next Topic:FS: AE86 Levin 4AGE (SOLD)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:48:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064270496368408 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.