Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:00 Go to next message
Has anyone ever played Sim City 3000? I saw it once... didn't think much of it.

Also, who has a windows port for Sim City 2000? Or know where we can get one?
  Send a private message to this user    
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had simcity 2000 once. it was like 7mb... homeoftheunderdogs

simcity 3000 was good but simcity4 = killer! so is the sims2, make group sex network around the whole town Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:15

i had simcity 2000 once. it was like 7mb... homeoftheunderdogs

simcity 3000 was good but simcity4 = killer! so is the sims2, make group sex network around the whole town Rolling Eyes

LOL. I haven't palyed the sims 2. I played the Sims 1, and DAMN! those dudes just, totaly didn't care who they kissed (or messed around with, my sister had the expansions)! They where all total sluts.

I didn't even know there was a SimCity 4! what year was it released?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simcity2000 was the shit! Used to play that game all the time when i was a kid. Before that it was SimAnt all the way.

SimCity4 - i will have to look into this one Smile
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i think simcity4 came out before sims2 2004/05? cant remember

need a goood gfx to run smooth, im using a 128mb ddr2 6600GT and it runs like poo half the time in the sims2...
but its all high rez Evil or Very Mad

simcity3000 is like $20 now (under the cheapo section like bf1942)
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:37

simcity2000 was the shit! Used to play that game all the time when i was a kid. Before that it was SimAnt all the way.

SimAnt was teh win!

Does anyone remember SimTower? I used to love that game, but when I upgraded to Win95 I couldn't get it to work any more. Sad

But now I think about it, that was 10 years ago. Maybe it's not as good as I remember it! Laughing
Roundy
Regular

April 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sim city 4 is pretty awesome, DAMN hard tho, u HAVE to be patient (which i don't really want to be playing a game like that) i almost always go broke and everyone leaves...tho when it works is fun...could prolly pick up Sim City 4 for around $30-40 now
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a SC2000 windows port here on my work machine from an EA volume licence copy for schools.. mail me and ill send it to you..
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:43

SimAnt was teh win!

Does anyone remember SimTower? I used to love that game, but when I upgraded to Win95 I couldn't get it to work any more. Sad

But now I think about it, that was 10 years ago. Maybe it's not as good as I remember it! Laughing

omfg i use to own the crap out of simtower, fakkkkkkk.... i better go download it, like 2mb Shocked

1st 2level corp, the rest apartments
then maybe some hotels, underground carpark, cinima, shops.... hektic Razz
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 10:37

SimCity4 - i will have to look into this one Smile

SC4 was released Q2, 2003.. Or at least as far as i can remember.. Confused
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:37]Before that it was SimAnt all the way.quote]
Simant = yes!

I used to play this all the time!

The strangest thing happened to my brother once. He was playing, and had just run the family out of the house. That graphic with the family going mad and running away came up, and all of a sudden, a whole nest of black ants came crawling out the back of his monitor! They run down the desk and off somewhere in search of something.

We discovered later that there was a nest in the wall just behind the monitor, and that they'd crawled out, and through and around the monitor to get out for some reason (we think it had caved in and they where migrating or something... do ants even do that? I dunno).

The look on my brothers face was priceless.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah!! i bet he shat his pants!! Laughing

being the spider was the coolest though Nod
.... jeebus..... it wass like 1991/1992 when i was playing that!!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha that sounds like the countless hours of fun playing Lemmings Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SimAnt + SimCity 2000 + SimTower = my youth

(well, my 1 hour allocated computer time per week anyway)
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i d/l sim 3000 or 4000 from somewhere ?? hook it up !!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simcity 4 definitely is the shit. it's really polished off what was a great series of games.

If you liked the simcity series, simcity 4 will NOT disappoint unless you have an average computer... there's a LOT of detail in it!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 14:36

That would be illegal, so please don't ask as I don't want my thread locked.

THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 13:42

hahahah!! i bet he shat his pants!! Laughing

being the spider was the coolest though Nod
.... jeebus..... it wass like 1991/1992 when i was playing that!!

Heh heh, my brother yelled out, and Dad and I looked over to see all these ants comming out of his computer. LOL. Funny as.

He wasn't scared though. He used to be realy into ants (actualy, that's why dad got us the game) so he just thought it was funny. We thought they where living in the monitor, but turns out, no, it was the walls.

And hell YES! BEING THE SPIDER OWNED! I used to eat so many red ants, then they'd kill me. Sad I remember, now and then the spider got this red web stuff... at first we thought it was a glitch. It just shot a red beam at ants and they died. Crazy crazy stuff.

Merudo wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 14:50

simcity 4 definitely is the shit. it's really polished off what was a great series of games.

If you liked the simcity series, simcity 4 will NOT disappoint unless you have an average computer... there's a LOT of detail in it!

I might look into getting it, after I get a new PC.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 05:19]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give us a brief rundown of specs...

my old computer (XP1800+, 9600XT, 512mb DDR266) ran it perfectly.

my new computer doesnt have a problem with it either, but yeah

works fine under XP too...

you can also import your sims characters and have them live in your simcity town
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 13:15

sc4 yes.. sc3k, theoretically no. its theoretically abandonware now that it has gone past the age of being stocked or available in any supplier. as of 2008 it will pretty much be freeware unless EA decides to renew the 10 year copyright on the product.. which i cant see them doing. sc2000 is already outside of copyright and can be freely transmitted as far as i know due to the fact its not bound by protective legislation anymore for intellectual property..
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I owned Sim City 2000!... I had the whole level filled with a city, everyone uing my train systems, everything, it was fkn mad. there was no Vacant land at all, just houses/building everything. Though i must try SC4!! looked sick Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 15:37

Shraka wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 13:15

sc4 yes.. sc3k, theoretically no. its theoretically abandonware now that it has gone past the age of being stocked or available in any supplier. as of 2008 it will pretty much be freeware unless EA decides to renew the 10 year copyright on the product.. which i cant see them doing. sc2000 is already outside of copyright and can be freely transmitted as far as i know due to the fact its not bound by protective legislation anymore for intellectual property..

I'd still be carefully about SC3000. But then I'm no legal expert.

As for Sim City 2000, yes well I personaly wouldn't have a problem with people downloading it (as you see at the top, I actualy asked if anyone had a copy I could get) and I was fairly sure it was freeware by now (and if not it bloodywell should be).

WaLLLY wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 15:42

I owned Sim City 2000!... I had the whole level filled with a city, everyone uing my train systems, everything, it was fkn mad. there was no Vacant land at all, just houses/building everything. Though i must try SC4!! looked sick Very Happy

LOL. My brother (again with the stories about my brother! Well he was the Sim City lover, I was just an enthusiest Wink ) actualy had a SC2000 city that he left running for a week. He had something like $20,000,000,000 or some stupid amount. He had the whole city covered in arcos. He decided he didn't like his city... so he bulldozed it ALL, and then covered it in arcos... AGAIN! And he still had some cash left over.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 05:45]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl i'd get bored with my city so i send random natural disasters/godzilla in to have some fun then i'd rebuild. good old arco's i had them everywhere.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me ur email and ill send it there.. its 2mb zipped
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent time to relive my childhood Surprised
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see what i can dig up from the old "abandonwarez-witzl-warehouse" at home.

I also have Monkey Island 1 and 2.
SimAnt should be in there somewhere.
Im also sure i have SimCity 3k around from when my friend gave me his originals about 3 years ago (he was bored with it - i never played it)
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 10:47

Norbie wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:43

SimAnt was teh win!

omfg i use to own the crap out of simtower, fakkkkkkk.... i better go download it, like 2mb Shocked

1st 2level corp, the rest apartments
then maybe some hotels, underground carpark, cinima, shops.... hektic Razz

If you find it or a link or something gimmi it !

unless it's illegal Rolling Eyes
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was this all sparked coz of my hillarious Simcity 2000 post in the "GB hates black ppl" thread?

if so YAY ! Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 18:15

was this all sparked coz of my hillarious Simcity 2000 post in the "GB hates black ppl" thread?

if so YAY ! Razz

GHAYYY for trying to get recognition for post within a post Laughing
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i loved all the simcity's and sim ant was also the bomb....

did anyone ever play DUNE 2 and UFO????? they were my favourite games as a kid

also send me the link piggy1987@msn.com

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 08:42]

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 16:11

If you find it or a link or something gimmi it !

unless it's illegal Rolling Eyes

you have email.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't you find that if you play your childhood loved game now then you find it is crap. Hence why i refuse to get out spaceballs from the video store. i don't want to be disappointed and prefer to keep the good memories.

But yeah i loved these games. and what about Street Rod? i played that all the time and its probably what got me into doing up cars. i played it the other day and finished it in like an hour. it used to take me ages.

But i never hear of sim ant. may have to go look for it. Sim farm was alright too.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sim farm was terrible ARGH
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 19:39

sim farm was terrible ARGH

OUT! Get out!

Sim Farm was awesome!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Comb the desert!!" Laughing

Dune 2 was wikkid! It's what started me on real time strategy games!!

Lets go back further.... "Stunts"??
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never played sim farm Confused or sim ant Confused but simtower was easy thats y i played it, i had a save game of simscity2000 where the whole map is filled with crap and get like 5billion a year.... until all the water pumps exploded and water towered exploded and police exploded.... and also the schools exploded...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 19:48

"Comb the desert!!" Laughing

Dune 2 was wikkid! It's what started me on real time strategy games!!

Lets go back further.... "Stunts"??

OH MY GOD! STUNTS! My friend installed my version of stunts on the his school computers (that I was an ex student at). He got caught 'cuz half the tracks had NIMROD or NIM at the start.

Dune 2 was pretty cool, but do you remember dune 1? That game was trippy!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STUNTS was so cool, favourite car was the porsche 962 cos it sounded so cool if not the lambo 4wd, or ferrari 288gto, indy car thnig was the quickest but not as cool. We had some wicked track set up with those pain in the arse cork screws everywhere.

That and hotrods anyone play that got to buy and mod then street race old school cars, then you had to race the road king ahahaha the corvette was quick but was always fun stripping it and throwing a triple two barrel carb six in for the sleeper effect.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some others

Nibbles
Gorillas
Railroad Tycoon
Transport Tycoon
Scorched Earth
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Nascar
Ford Simulator (go the taurus it shat on the capri XR2)

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sin City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm road and track Need for Speed (SE) Nod
or C&C hehehe
Nascar was cool when u could paint ur car and stuff
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 18:16

Scorched Earth

Cool yay for scorched earth!

not to mention... syndicate, california games, bird vs jordan, leisure suit larry, indiana jones and the last crusade, hunt for red october, stellar 7.. god the list goes on Smile

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets not get me started on the Commodore 64, ahh the memories and a system that required a smart kid to use cos he had to load the games with the dodgy interface first
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 20:16

Some others

Nibbles
Gorillas
Railroad Tycoon
Transport Tycoon
Scorched Earth
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Nascar
Ford Simulator (go the taurus it shat on the capri XR2)

OH MY GOD!
Transport Tycoon was AWESOME! Did you guys ever see the X-Com plane fly over and shoot down the UFO? That was cool. Smile

Oh and ofcourse X-Com. How many countless hours I spent playing that!

And Sam and Max Hit the road was so classic! "I hope nobody was in that bus... that we know or care about."

Ahh the memories.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.c64.com/ hehe california games is number one
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stunts and Dune 2, my favourite games from my high school days.

I reckon I still have most of my old games from the late 80's and early 90's, but I don't have a 5.25" floppy drive any more so I can't do much with them. Laughing
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remembered sim city used to be in disks Very Happy

i built a very well off city then release godzilla to create some random havoc... ahhh that was the fun good old days..
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 20:10

Dune 2 was pretty cool, but do you remember dune 1? That game was trippy!

yeah dune 1 was really screwed flying around talking politics Rolling Eyes real fun.

sydicate was also a really good game.

C&C i could never finish the second last level as the soviet where you had to take out the chronosphere on the second island. but then i came back a finished it when i was older Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piggy, you gronk..... *shakes head*
you are thinking of Red Alert.

The Timeline of Real Time Strategy Games was:
1. Dune 2 (and super dune 2)
2. Command & Conquer
3. Red Alert
4. Tiberian Sun
5. Red Alert 2
6. Dune 2000 (i think it was called that, was full-on 3D)

Well i found the stash, and remembered how to make them all play on WinXP. Teh Witzl iz teh WInn!!
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 07:47

piggy, you gronk..... *shakes head*
you are thinking of Red Alert.

The Timeline of Real Time Strategy Games was:
1. Dune 2 (and super dune 2)
2. Command & Conquer
3. Red Alert
4. Tiberian Sun
5. Red Alert 2
6. Dune 2000 (i think it was called that, was full-on 3D)

Well i found the stash, and remembered how to make them all play on WinXP. Teh Witzl iz teh WInn!!

if you like real time stategy, get the battle for middle earth. that game rules.

back on topic of oldies, has anyone else played castle of the winds? its an rpg made in the 80's or something. its pretty good if you ignore the shitty graphics. lol.

chris
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a classic gay-ming machine that i play all my old games on. its a 233 with 64meg of RAM and 8 gig HDD.

atm i have a pretty hardcore game of fallout going but i think my latest savegame is corrupt Sad

my mate has a similar computer and we sometimes play old games over coax!
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing better than simcity 2000 and then loading the map up into simcopter
i always loved flying around my creations Very Happy
too bad i dont have have sc2k anymore (ive been craving lots of old games lately. i even bought rocket jockey off ebay. currently looking for twinsens odyssey)
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found my stash of old DOS games last night (they were buried on my hard drive, must have been there for years and I forgot about them), and I actually managed to get some of them to work on XP using software Witzl found. I actually played a game of Stunts and SimAnt! Shocked

A lot of other old games I couldn't get to work though, and some worked but no sound or really buggy sound. Methinks it's time to assemble some of my ancient PC hardware to create a DOS gaming machine! I think I even have an actual SoundBlaster 16 lying around somewhere. Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then you can write a hack so that we can play multiplayer DOS games!!! Razz

Yeah i had similar problems with that DOS game loader program, some of the reeeeel old schoolers that did "different" things with the sound would occasionally screw up. Just play with the settings within the loader program and then run the setup for that game and mess with the audio until you can make the link between DOS game and XP sound work. Sometimes this meant selecting a ROLAND sound card!!
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sim City Tue, 06 September 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I remember playing Red Alert 2 with 5 others. Started at 2am... finished at 6am... Very fun indeed Very Happy
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm those were the days.. i had a mac then and still do (i dont use it as much now)
SimTower = Teh Coolies
SimCity2000= Teh Coolies
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 09:55

I remember playing Red Alert 2 with 5 others. Started at 2am... finished at 6am... Very fun indeed Very Happy

Red Alert is only borderline oldschool. RA2 is almost newschool in how little it is oldschool.

I do have fond memories of rolling over my brothers camp in my Mamoth tanks to the tune of the hell march tho. He knew that when he heard hell march, it meant his time was comming to and end. Cool
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha macs are shit. I had to use one for work experience last yer, and it was fuxed. Bloody rediculous (sp?) machines.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mannacom used to be fooli sick with their sharewares..

what happened to them?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 08:31

haha macs are shit. I had to use one for work experience last yer, and it was fuxed. Bloody rediculous (sp?) machines.

that was an intelligent well researched response.

aside from that,

i cant believe noones mentioned Full Throttle yet Smile

nothing like sending a boxload of mechanical bunnies across a minefield!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 11:43

WaLLLY wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 08:31

that was an intelligent well researched response.

aside from that,

i cant believe noones mentioned Full Throttle yet Smile

nothing like sending a boxload of mechanical bunnies across a minefield!

I must admit, I never actualy played Full Throttle all the way through. Our system wasn't good enough, so I just played it at friends places and on systems at computer stores. And by the time I had my own system that was good enough, FF was oooold news.

Does anyone remember Wing Commander: Armada? That game was great!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Sim City Wed, 07 September 2005 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
for playing dos games get an emulator called DosBox

it works really well, havent had any problems yet

it even let me play constructor on windows xp

woot!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Annoying Virus
Next Topic:Jus a question ***MODS PLEAE DELETE***
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 11:16:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010044097900391 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.