Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Tue, 06 September 2005 13:20 Go to next message
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an SV21 Camry or ST162 Celica in Brisbane, daily driver... Looking to spend around $2000 or less, prefer something registered if possible, or at least in decent condition. I need a car within the next few weeks, before my Corolla's rego runs out, so I am serious about this.

Cheers,

Ryan

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 13:22]

Send a private message to this user    
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Wed, 07 September 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My brother headed overseas a few weeks ago and now his SV21 Camry is for sale at my parent's place in Brisbane (Mansfield).

Here's a copy of the ad currently in the trading post:

TOYOTA CAMRY SV21 1987, red sedan 5sp manual, 159,000 kms, reconditioned motor, CD/MP3 player, safety certificate, A1 mechanical condition, runs well -$2750 ono (07)33493219, After 6pm, MANSFIELD

I realise it's a bit above your stated price range, but my brother looked after it well and the car is in excellent condition - drove it quite often myself. Anyway see what you think.

Matt
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Wed, 07 September 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it registered at all.. if so, how much left?
1jzx90
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Wed, 07 September 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a cheapie sv21 i will see, auto air and steer, no reg and needs some minor work for rwc.. chasing $1750 for it. would be able to help with the rwc as well
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Wed, 07 September 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm most probably going to have my SV21 Camry for sale soon, will be chasing maybe $2500 for it though, with about 6 months rego. From memory it's done about 260000k's.

It's a manual wagon, CSX so has all the extra bits like map lights, auto off headlights, illuminated keyholes, and delayed interior lights. Has new steering rack, newish windscreen, and factory cruise control, although the cruise control module isn't wired in at the moment (getting that looked at tomorrow). Remote central locking, approved immobiliser, radio with CD stacker (I think it's 8 disc? I can't remember Razz). Has roof racks and tow bar. Very practical car.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 22:46]

matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Thu, 08 September 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Major Clod wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 15:43

Is it registered at all.. if so, how much left?

Gave Dad a call last night, and yes it is registered but it only has a month or so left. Also should point out that it doesn't have aircon or power steering, and it has a scratch in the paint along the passengers rear door.

Mechanically it is perfect however, you won't need to spend a cent there.

Matt
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Fri, 09 September 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers for the posts guys... I've got an SV21 lined up, however I drove an ST162 the other night and it was quite nice... not sure if I'll be able to get it though. So if I could I'd like to find an ST162, but if not the camry will be fine. If anyone has any ST162's they want to sell, registered or unregistered, it would be good to know!

Cheers,

Ryan
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB: SV21 Camry, ST162 Celica or similiar - Brisbane Fri, 09 September 2005 03:43 Go to previous message
Had the cruise control looked at today, $175 later it appears the module itself is faulty, and not the wiring... So no cruise in my SV21 Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2JZGTE Mk2 Supra 16k
Next Topic:**PRICE DROP!** MR2 Turbo - 1990 Model Targa GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:34:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051870346069336 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.