Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
filthman
Regular

May 2004
2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Wed, 07 September 2005 10:53 Go to next message
I was gathering parts to build a 2TG/3TGTE Hybrid, but due to a change of plans I'm considering selling it.

I'm not interested in making a profit, just getting back some of what i spent.

2TG Engine (261 head)- $200
(I've never had it running, the head it currently off. I was planning on rebuilding it.)

All EFI gear inc. - $300
- ECU
- Intake manifold, plenum & throttle body
- Fuel rail & injectors
- Air flow meter
- Electronic Dizzy
- Cut loom (two ends, anyone half mechanically minded should be able to join it up)

(I wont seperate the EFI gear because without one bit the rest is not worth much.)

Solex carbies on manifold - $100
(One lug is broken off manifold, so make an offer)

3T crank - $100

3TGTE turbo manifold - $100

T50 - $100

Or make an offer!! I can get pics of everything if you have to have them.

All funds to go towards the 13B going into my KE35 with LPG Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Wed, 07 September 2005 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the dizzy hit the fuel rail on your efi setup???
yrhkira
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Thu, 08 September 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent for Solexes.

Regards

Rodger
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Thu, 08 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What condition are the solex carbs in? I'm interested in them and the manifold so please send pics to admantombs@yahoo.com

Thanks
Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Thu, 08 September 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have PM
Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Fri, 09 September 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take that EFI set up please ! PM has been sent!
hurricane
Regular

August 2005
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Sat, 10 September 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the 2TG Engine complete. if not whats missing.
filthman
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Sun, 11 September 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yrhkira: pm sent - carbies are complete with airfilters.

lilcrash: not sure if the dissy hits the manifold. Its the original equipement but I haven't trail fitted it to check.

hurricane: yes the engine is complete.

I can sell you the complete 2TG engine package with 261 head, T50 'box, starter motor, alternator, EFI setup as detailed above, 3T crank, flywheel (unknown weight), clutch (unknown condition as its still attached to the engine), and either standard exhaust manifold or turbo manifold.

At the moment the bottom end is assembled, the head has been removed but it hasn't been disassembled.

All you would need to do is rebuild the engine with flycut 3T pistons, and join up / rewire the loom and you've got a 1800 DOHC engine for you Celica or Corolla.

As mention above I also have the 3TGTE turbo manifold. While rebuilding chuck in a set of 3TGTE pistons, modify the intake manifold, run your oil lines, and you've got a 3TGTE with 2TG head.

I should have clarified this earlier. If I don't have any interest in the engine then I'll keep the EFI setup and rebuild it. An engine with no intake is no good to me.

Buster
Regular

May 2004
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Sun, 11 September 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If however you do sell the engine to some one who wants to runs carbies, I would very much like that EFI Gear !
newbien
Regular

August 2005
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Mon, 12 September 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could the 3tgte turbo manifold be bolted onto a 3tc???
ae71 kid
Regular

August 2005
Re: 2TGEU, All EFI gear, 3T crank Turbo manifold Thu, 15 September 2005 04:18 Go to previous message
you have a PM, VERY INTERESTED
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA CROWN 1UZ & BOX **PRICE DROP**
Next Topic:7MGTE motor... complete
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:15:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044629573822021 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.