Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Wed, 07 September 2005 23:37 Go to next message
All i can say is THANK YOU Nark... Finally!

Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Wed, 07 September 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
Agreeed Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Wed, 07 September 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very timely - And now as Max said, can everyone calm down a little? Stu got pretty uppity and some of you guys, were you not long time members, might have copped similar treatment. (although yes, it is fun to ridicule the stupid and annoying)
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
Could it be so? Could my wildest dreams have come true?
Oh thank you Nark! Thank you! *hugs Nark and cries tears of joy*

... that wasn't at ALL gay was it? No... not at all.
Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its over..

now we can all get back to our normal lives...

whered corona go?

Laughing
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:18

well its over..

now we can all get back to our normal lives...

whered corona go?

Laughing

He ain't goin anywhere fast Wink We need him here to keep the facts straight Very Happy But yes awesome news! Should be a shit load less childish bickering goin on without bubbles stupid comments and pictures and constant mum come backs Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WantaTurbo wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:33

He ain't goin anywhere fast Wink

unless he's racing sprinters on the old pac...

heh

nah, thank god the bubbles era is over.

some of the worst threads i've seen spawned on toymods were due to him
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You rang, Laughing i'll be moving faster in a couple of weeks don't you worry Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooh what are you going to get?

you're not allowed to change your forum name, cause we all know you as RT142 Corona! lol
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad nah just kidding Laughing

I can't help but feel he is still watching over us from a computer somewhere in Liverpool Confused .

I would like to apologise to the Toymods Moderators for my actions in any bubble threads deemed inappropriate. I tried to walk the fine line between adhering to the forum rules and stirring the pot of bubbles.

I feel somewhat responsible for his banning though as I said this Rolling Eyes :

Quote:

yeah, I am a nerd

But at least my butt hole hasn't been tampered with.

When was the last time you heard one of your farts?

To which our spherical floating friend replied with:

Quote:

I understand if your daddy raped you, but thats still no excused to drag your mum

Which was the last straw, that quote got him banned.

I still can't work out quite what he meant or how it was relevant to what I wrote but meh, not many of his posts did make sense.

I look forward to seeing less posts with pics of deformed babies, children with down syndrome, erection bats, thallic shaped food and pop riveted sprinters. Laughing

RIP bubbles March 2004 - September 2005

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 01:43]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TEH CORONA CAN NEVAH LOOOOOSE!!!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the clock is ticking until he resigns up with a new handle..

Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i am getting my uncle to come with me on saturday, checked out the car last week, putting on a hoist this week to check for rust in chassis rails etc any evident crash damage etc etc.

Have my loan approved woot so hopefully i'll pick it up next weekend if all goes well with the finer inspection. The answer JDM ST185 GT4, the ultimate hairdressers car as it comes with the optional hairdryer Razz . Appears to be in great condition dead stock, interior is perfect and low kms (may be dodgy due to being jap) but the overall condition of the car suggests it isn't a high mileage vehicle.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The answer JDM ST185 GT4

I don't know sweet FA about GT4 but are the JDM ST185's the narrow body version?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep which is good and bad. bad cos it doesn't look as good, but good because it weighs less has more power and the panels can be swapped with base model aus spec ones.
168kw and 1390kg is enough for me for a while. It still has the stock 14 inch rims ahahahahahaha.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teh bubble has BURST Shocked

Laughing
RIP
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 11:53

Well i am getting my uncle to come with me on saturday, checked out the car last week, putting on a hoist this week to check for rust in chassis rails etc any evident crash damage etc etc.

Have my loan approved woot so hopefully i'll pick it up next weekend if all goes well with the finer inspection. The answer JDM ST185 GT4, the ultimate hairdressers car as it comes with the optional hairdryer Razz . Appears to be in great condition dead stock, interior is perfect and low kms (may be dodgy due to being jap) but the overall condition of the car suggests it isn't a high mileage vehicle.

Looks like your finally seeing the light and the answer is gt4 Razz
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some people just don't listen.
Bye Bye bubbles Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am worried about Rona getting a GT4 though (probably not as worried as the GT4 owners in the GT4 thread Laughing ) because he was able to harp on and sing the praise of the RT142 Corona which has no redeeming qualities what so ever.

Just imagine how much he will be crapping on about a car that actually has some merit Laughing
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:05

I am worried about Rona getting a GT4 though (probably not as worried as the GT4 owners in the GT4 thread Laughing ) because he was able to harp on and sing the praise of the RT142 Corona which has no redeeming qualities what so ever.

Just imagine how much he will be crapping on about a car that actually has some merit Laughing

He has already started invading the GT4 Dedicated Thread Nope Nope Nope Laughing Razz Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 05:11]

Sprinter Adam
Regular

July 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally i feel safe to walk outside school grounds Shocked
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Well, whos oldcorollas and ke382tg gonna take the piss out of now? You gotta admit fellas you got a lot of mileage out of the bubblemeister, and I just can't help feel that there's going to be a void in your day. Smile

seeyuzz
river
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 17:19

Hi,

Well, whos oldcorollas and ke382tg gonna take the piss out of now? You gotta admit fellas you got a lot of mileage out of the bubblemeister, and I just can't help feel that there's going to be a void in your day. Smile

seeyuzz
river

exactly who's next on the chain?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no-one i think.. i didn't have anything personal against bubbles and i would have preferred him to settle down and starting posting in the tech area...

me? i'm going to behave for a while Wink

then again.. if you are offering yourself as a target Razz

i already have photos around (of me) that are worse than anything anyone could photoshop Cool or maybe i have no shame??
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now can we bring back worlds best thread?

I was in the middle of the post office today when i got the image of Karls head over beavi's body and mosh girl in my head Laughing I just started giggling to myself and had to pretend i was reading a funny sms Very Happy

Wasnt there some speak of someone saving the photos and that they are available for all to see?or is that just crazy talk!!
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the way Bubbles' sig says 'judgement day is near', very prophetic
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 17:15

Now can we bring back worlds best thread?

I was in the middle of the post office today when i got the image of Karls head over beavi's body and mosh girl in my head Laughing I just started giggling to myself and had to pretend i was reading a funny sms Very Happy

Wasnt there some speak of someone saving the photos and that they are available for all to see?or is that just crazy talk!!

http://www.just4yucks.com/images/5x/59070.gif

yeah like, delete the erection bat and we should be fine
to proceed! Smile

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 11:42

Sad nah just kidding Laughing

I can't help but feel he is still watching over us from a computer somewhere in Liverpool Confused .

I would like to apologise to the Toymods Moderators for my actions in any bubble threads deemed inappropriate. I tried to walk the fine line between adhering to the forum rules and stirring the pot of bubbles.

I feel somewhat responsible for his banning though as I said this Rolling Eyes :

Quote:

yeah, I am a nerd

But at least my butt hole hasn't been tampered with.

When was the last time you heard one of your farts?

To which our spherical floating friend replied with:

Quote:

I understand if your daddy raped you, but thats still no excused to drag your mum

Which was the last straw, that quote got him banned.

I still can't work out quite what he meant or how it was relevant to what I wrote but meh, not many of his posts did make sense.

I look forward to seeing less posts with pics of deformed babies, children with down syndrome, erection bats, thallic shaped food and pop riveted sprinters. Laughing

RIP bubbles March 2004 - September 2005
it was me that got him put on probation Laughing Laughing Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 19:00

me? i'm going to behave for a while Wink

Hmmmmm.... we'll see Rolling Eyes

Quote:

then again.. if you are offering yourself as a target Razz

Nahh, she's right mate.

seeyuzz
river
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Thu, 08 September 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah,

River's already in Team Ride or DIE which makes him enough of a target as it is.

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Well, whos oldcorollas and ke382tg gonna take the piss out of now? You gotta admit fellas you got a lot of mileage out of the bubblemeister, and I just can't help feel that there's going to be a void in your day.

I am going to take it easy for a while, do some work occasionally and revive some life into my office with a few random practical jokes..........now wheres that milk gone I have been fermenting at room temperature Evil or Very Mad

I think it's safe to bring back the Worlds Best Thread too or a reincarnation of it. The only stuff that went to far came from an individual who can no longer partake in this forum. So it's all good Wink
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Merudo wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 09:28

Yeah,
River's already in Team Ride or DIE which makes him enough of a target as it is.

Careful matey. I'm also a member of the Westside Turks and me and my kebab-eating sik k*ntz brothers will have to reap revenge! Smile

seeyuzz
river
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

ke382TG wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 10:00

I am going to take it easy for a while, do some work occasionally and revive some life into my office with a few random practical jokes..........now wheres that milk gone I have been fermenting at room temperature Evil or Very Mad

Well if you're going to use milk as a part of a pratical joke then add a few drops of Visine to it. It's tasteless and odourless and no one will know it's been spiked until they get chronic diahrea (spell) after a few hours.

Just make sure you don't drink the milk yourself, unless you like sitting on the throne with the runs.

seeyuzz
river
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Well if you're going to use milk as a part of a pratical joke then add a few drops of Visine to it. It's tasteless and odourless and no one will know it's been spiked until they get chronic diahrea (spell) after a few hours.

Might save that one for the day I leave and judging by the state of the toilets a lot of people here suffer from the splatters everyday anyway Laughing

By lunch time the cubicles have really copped a punishing Laughing
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles is still a member of initial drift right? Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does bubbles even own a car?

Has anyone here met him?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well he sold his sprinter so someone must of met him then.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 12:25

Does bubbles even own a car?

Has anyone here met him?

Do you have to own a car? because I sold mine not long ago Embarassed
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Do you have to own a car? because I sold mine not long ago

Thank you for that information, the moderators will now be informed, expect to be banned in the next 24 hours.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im new to this forum. I can't tell if your joking or being serious.
Ill be looking for one soon when I get back to Sydney, maybe a sprinter Very Happy or celica Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 12:55

Ill be looking for one soon when I get back to Sydney, maybe a sprinter Very Happy or celica Very Happy

He's joking mate. Trust me, you're lucky you haven't had to bear with this bubbles character. Smile
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SO the guy posted to be annoying or he was just naturally annoying?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

SO the guy posted to be annoying or he was just naturally annoying?

At first it was NFI, towards the end it was to be annoying and because he was naturally annoying.

Bubbles has left behind a legacy.....all his posts that were not deleted are still available to view. Perhaps they could serve as a warning to others that if you choose to head down the bubbly path it will inevitably end in a banning.

Quote:

Ill be looking for one soon when I get back to Sydney, maybe a sprinter or celica

I was kidding about that Smile You have read the Toymods info page though haven't you?? You are aware that this is a forum for homosexual Toyota owners?

If you have any questions please talk to Merudo.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, so Personal attacks are not permitted, Posts that are rude, offensive, insulting, slanderous or encouraging illegal activities are not permitted.

So this thread should be banned?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Technically yes. But so long as things don't get out of control or anyone sheds a tear there usually isn't too much trouble.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:32

Quote:

Technically yes. But so long as things don't get out of control or anyone sheds a tear there usually isn't too much trouble.

So you can get banned for your signiture if its insulting? I dont understand, you can but you can't??
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah obviously the rules are there to be followed, but really, this bubbles character was a cock to everyone, and never had anything valuable to contribute to the forum that I noticed anyway.

1 thread in jest of him now he's gone, which will fade away into obscurity, is better than deleting it and having people just probably start another one...

Mods are probably letting everyone just get this out of their system, and once it is, then everyone will move on.

If this thread gets too long, expect it to be locked.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

So you can get banned for your signiture if its insulting?

Give us an example of someones signature.

Quote:

I dont understand, you can but you can't??

There are rules to be followed so that the forum functions in a manner that is acceptable to its users. Just like road rules are in place to aid in the free and safe movement of traffic. Also just as a police officer has the discretion to overlook/warn an offender the moderators tend to act in the same manner. Think of the mods as good cops Wink
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:39

nah obviously the rules are there to be followed, but really, this bubbles character was a cock to everyone, and never had anything valuable to contribute to the forum that I noticed anyway.

1 thread in jest of him now he's gone, which will fade away into obscurity, is better than deleting it and having people just probably start another one...

Mods are probably letting everyone just get this out of their system, and once it is, then everyone will move on.

If this thread gets too long, expect it to be locked.

I have read is posts, most of them where just defending personal attacks of sexy 16 and others.
I guess everyone needs someone to blame. Poor bubbles. Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor witzl though, after i see like the 50,000th WTB thread in the FOR SALE section and i see he's locked or moved it, he must be close to tears or murderous rage or something
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put it this way bubbles was put on probation or a good behaviour bond if you like, he continued to post pictures of mentally impaired ppl and cracked jokes about them and other members on the forums so was banned.
Keep your nose out of trouble and you'll be fined, i'd say in terms of a sig you'd get a warning to remove it depending on the content if you chose not to do so and continue to be a pest you might be banned, example may be rthy when he quoted mookie's post from the fact thread, it made it a pain in the arse to read the forums.
Mods asked him to change the sig which was put there as a joke and he did so so no further action was taken.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
made it a pain in the ass to read because his signature was like four fucking pages long Laughing

you'll notice ke382TG rags on me sometimes, like its all in jest

thats why he doesnt get warnings for it cause we're all just mucking around.

a bunch of mates from all round australia with a common interest in toyotas! there doesn't need to be any bad blood here Very Happy
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:47

Put it this way bubbles was put on probation or a good behaviour bond if you like, he continued to post pictures of mentally impaired ppl and cracked jokes about them and other members on the forums so was banned.
Keep your nose out of trouble and you'll be fined, i'd say in terms of a sig you'd get a warning to remove it depending on the content if you chose not to do so and continue to be a pest you might be banned, example may be rthy when he quoted mookie's post from the fact thread, it made it a pain in the arse to read the forums.
Mods asked him to change the sig which was put there as a joke and he did so so no further action was taken.

Yes, but he's partially at fault, you had a go at him Corona, and your exaggerating. How can you say that. Well him new here and dont want to cause any trouble. I wont post anymore in this thread.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorio86 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:54

]

Yes, but he's partially at fault, you had a go at him Corona, and your exaggerating. How can you say that. Well him new here and dont want to cause any trouble. I wont post anymore in this thread.

bubbles re-registered already?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

a bunch of mates from all round australia with a common interest in toyotas! there doesn't need to be any bad blood here

Well said Smile

Dorio, you may notice too that the Supra guys pay out the corolla guys, the corolla guys pay out the celica guys etc etc, but it's all just harmless shit stirring. We all know that Toyota vehicles reached a pinnacle in 1973 with the KE25 Cool

Rona will no doubt tell you that the RT142 torque monsta is better though Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:27

Dorio86 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:54

]

bubbles re-registered already?

I was thinking the same thing... ARGH ARGH ARGH Neutral
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:28

Quote:

a bunch of mates from all round australia with a common interest in toyotas! there doesn't need to be any bad blood here

Well said Smile

Dorio, you may notice too that the Supra guys pay out the corolla guys, the corolla guys pay out the celica guys etc etc, but it's all just harmless shit stirring. We all know that Toyota vehicles reached a pinnacle in 1973 with the KE25 Cool

Rona will no doubt tell you that the RT142 torque monsta is better though Laughing

soarer guys dont rag on anyone tho...for us its all about the love

and bitches
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread Fri, 09 September 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I don't think there is anyone on the forums that didn't have a go at him, mine was mainly for his inability to accept anyone elses opinion in a certain thread.
I am also not a fan of ppl that like to poke fun at mentally impaired ppl, sure a couple pictures might be amusing but the continous dribble was just wrong.
What part did i exaggerate maybe getting banned it's pretty hard to do, but if you had so and so mums a ...... in your sig you probably wouldn't last too long.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:where are they now? AHAH
Next Topic:time behind the wheel = experience = good driver???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:15:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095889568328857 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.