Toymods » The Outhouse » what does it take to get forum junkie staus

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 08 September 2005 07:44 Go to next message
as the title says what does it take to become a forum junkie on this site?? is there some sort of secret handshake no one has decieded to teach me?? and how does one become a moderator? do you have to marry into a moderators family or be the son of a moderator??

p.s i realise this thread is quite silly, and sillyness is not something promoted on toymods

p.p.s i think every one should visit the site www.whiteninjacomics.com good for a laugh
  Send a private message to this user    
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 08 September 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make 500+ posts and you too will be ingrained with toymods inbreeding Smile
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 08 September 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forums junkie is simply a measure of how much of a post whore you are..

moderators are carefully selected, responsible members of the toymods community and (i think) must be members of the actual club too... there are not many moderators and typically the chances are buckleys and none of becoming one Confused

Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 08 September 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like im on my way then Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 08 September 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats been and gone Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 08 September 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It just suddenly happened, im an active member in the actual club and love to talk about toyotas Cool , so the posts went up, i didnt know there was an outhouse till about 2 years on the forums Laughing, i was always in general car talk, tech, classifields, cruises and members rides.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Fri, 09 September 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The great thing is, you only seem to have to post-whore for a couple of months, and then you're stained with the tag of "Junkie" forever ! ! !

I was barely active on here for months, and yet the stigma remains ! ! Hurrah ! Very Happy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Sat, 10 September 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guess what... IM A JUNKIE!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

time to whore it up a bit more Laughing
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Sat, 10 September 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be better if it was given for 90% of post in tech and accurate advice given in tech! would change it a bit i think!
mick
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Sat, 10 September 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh 457 posts i am nearly a junkie......
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Mon, 12 September 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Sat, 10 September 2005 14:37

be better if it was given for 90% of post in tech and accurate advice given in tech! would change it a bit i think!
mick

No fair!! I am an avid reader of these sections, but I rarely post as I try to avoid posting unless i am 100% sure my answer is correct (I belive there is something along these lines in the forum rules). Yes I am not the mechanically minded person a lot of you are, but i do enjoy learning from people who know more than I do. But saying that I am not an outhouse post whore, took me nearly 2 years to get forums junkie up...
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Mon, 12 September 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha nothings fair in life!and i forgot to add i changed my handle a few years ago so my posts would be doubled id imagine.
mick
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Mon, 12 September 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it needs to be made clear, to attain forum junkie status however you must..

1. Convert to the religion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and believe firmly that the rapid increase of global warming and the greenhouse effect is in direct correlation to the rapidly declining number of pirates in the world.

2. let the WITZL touch you with his Noodly Appendage.

3. understand that pop rivets are bad and that Mechanic Kitteh said so.

4. Love Warney and everything he stands for.

5. Hate Bubbles and everything he stands for.

Then its all love from there on in Smile
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 15 September 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay 25 posts to go
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Thu, 15 September 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 17:47

i think it needs to be made clear, to attain forum junkie status however you must..

1. Convert to the religion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and believe firmly that the rapid increase of global warming and the greenhouse effect is in direct correlation to the rapidly declining number of pirates in the world.

2. let the WITZL touch you with his Noodly Appendage.

3. understand that pop rivets are bad and that Mechanic Kitteh said so.

4. Love Warney and everything he stands for.

5. Hate Bubbles and everything he stands for.

Then its all love from there on in Smile

i think this should be made part of the forum rules Razz
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Fri, 16 September 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
500 or so "i want da car out of d cartoon my folly sik cuzin showd da boyz" post and justifying that your soo sik that you dont need grammer along the way with the occasional insult and flame war should achieve it in no time
or oyu can offer opinions and advise and treat this on a serious level and gain it in due course and not stress about it as some here do

ps this is why i believe there should be a revision of the post count system that discourages it yet shows appreciation to active long term members

too many forums junkies Smile
rn-85
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: what does it take to get forum junkie staus Fri, 16 September 2005 11:05 Go to previous message
it almost seems that the desire to be a forumsjunkie is slightly ricey. opinions???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Girls Night Out (funnys thread)
Next Topic:Petrol Prices
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:53:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064511299133301 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.