Classifieds » Parts Wanted » 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mandamoo
Newcomer

September 2005
icon10.gif  78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Fri, 09 September 2005 11:17 Go to next message
Hi i had a bit of a bingle and need a new or reasonable nick front bar for my 78 Celica. It is the last of the chrome bumper ones and as far as i know the only model tha had that shape.
I also need a drivers side inside door panelling as mine has cracks in it from the sun. If possible a dark blue one?

any help would be much appreciated ta. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Manda
littlefish85@bigpond.com
  Send a private message to this user    
Maurice c
Regular

February 2004
Re: 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Sat, 10 September 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a blue interior drivers side on a door in my shed, i'm in Canberra and theres no location for you. I can send a pic if you want.
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Mon, 12 September 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this a 78 RA40 celica?? if so, ive got a front bumper somewhere i can send... need a location tho. after about $80 plus postage, its in good nick. if its a 78 RA28(i believe january was still ra28) then i also have one of them, but you better get in quick as theres an american trying hard to get his hands on it.

Cheers, Owen
mandamoo
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Wed, 14 September 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm on the central coast NSW. if you could send me a price and a pic it would be much appreciated. ta.
Manda Smile

mandamoo
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Wed, 14 September 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its an 10/1978 model RA40 Liftback.
did you have some stuff on ebay not so long ago? anyway can you get me a reasonable price on postage? ta
Manda Smile
Maurice c
Regular

February 2004
Re: 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Wed, 14 September 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a bit crook at the moment , i'll try to get out there tomorrow and send you a pic etc, its in good nick I reckon, but i'll send a few good detailed pictures. I'll try and get postage as well and get back to you soon.I didnt have anything oon ebay recently but I wrecked a celica about 2 years back. Thanks mate.
Maurice c
Regular

February 2004
Re: 78 Celica Front Bar & Drivers door lining Sat, 17 September 2005 04:48 Go to previous message
Send me your email in a pm, so I can send you some pictures, I tried to post on the forum but I couldnt work out how to attach a picture in the message. Thanks mate.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:mr2 plastic rear window vent
Next Topic:3SGE engine
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 03:40:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046558380126953 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.