Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :(

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Tue, 13 September 2005 04:05 Go to next message
Sad
Due to a run-in with the constabulatory (speeding fine) I have to sell my car to pay for it!

Will trade for some old hatch econobox thing (manual) plus cash adjustment... anyone with a stock as a rock old ADM sprinter they dont want? Confused

OR an MX83 GLX cressida + cash adjust. I've seen some of these go for $3k-ish so i think that's fair... will consider lower cash adjust for a Cress

Will also consider other trades as long as they include cash of around $1500ish beside it:(

1987 Toyota Soarer GT Twin Turbo
1G-GTE engine
186,000km

Metallic silver paintwork with blue/black velour seats, black leather dash, and carpets and interior

Electric drivers seat, TEMS, air purifier, cruise control, all that jazz. electric mirrors that retract as well.

GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer

Kenwood KDC-126 headunit with pioneer 240w max 6x9" speakers in the rear. Professionally fitted by Autobarn.

No rego as of TODAY 13/09/2005 (yep, got the fine like three days before rego runs out) however pink slip can be provided before sale.

main reason for sale is because I couldn't even afford to pay for rego and CTP, let alone the fine, so now i basically can't afford to keep the car. Sad

Slave Cylinder ($20), Transmission bellhousing ($100) and MA70 manual transmission crossmember ($25) also provided as parts that were collected to perform a manual conversion on the car.

also has replacement leads that I just put on there about 1000km ago that i bought off the toymods forum actually to put on the car... they are currently on there now.

last oil change was about 3,500km ago.

ALL OFFERS considered.

Also have a splitfire pod filter, adapter plate for AFM and rubber adaptor ring for the plate, which totalled up to about $125 i think it was from autopro.

will come with the car... but is not currently fitted.

problems -

new rear tyre will be required
small oil leak (i've been advised by rollaboy it looks like the rear main seal, which is apparently easy and quick to fix with an auto transmission on there
paint is in average condition, but nothing a gooooood buff and cut and polish and wax would not fix... like the paint looks ok, there's just some scuffs and stuff on it (previous owner was a bit overzealous with automatic car washes it seems)

-small dent from what looks like a shopping trolley on the front passenger quarter panel. it looks like it can be just popped out.

*wipes tear from eye*

http://homepage.mac.com/rib_feast/newcastle_toyota_meet/size_2/IMG_3099.jpg

--

http://homepage.mac.com/rib_feast/newcastle_toyota_meet/size_2/IMG_2915.jpg

Those who frequented the soarer thread knew of my plans for this car and how much I liked it...

It's a real shame I have to sell it. Sad

However it's just not to be , not now!

Expect me buying another one in a years time though! but yeah, please take note I WILL consider a trade as I still need to purchase a car after this too... so a trade + cash adjust may work out best for both worlds for some toymodder.

I'm about 15 mins out from Gosford, Central Coast, NSW.

All offers and trades + $$ adjust will be considered!

Cheers,
James.

edit: oh, yeah it's an automatic GZ20 with the A340E transmission.

UPDATE: $4500 VERY VERY NEGOTIABLE... URGENT SALE!!

[Updated on: Fri, 16 September 2005 02:33]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale :'( Tue, 13 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coffee will buy it

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80692&start=0&rid=4164&S=d8aded7b4cb eb1a7bbd68e863d400d13

DONT SELL IT UNTIL HE TALKS TO YOU
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale :'( Tue, 13 September 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes sir. Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 04:38]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale :'( Tue, 13 September 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 12:37

Yes sir. Razz

That's right, do what you're told or we'll come over there and get you.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale :'( Tue, 13 September 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You poor sad sorry bastard.
All my sympathy for ya!
Heh, should buy my stock as a rock mz12 off of me!

Ach, my heart goes out to ya man

Phyro
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale :'( Tue, 13 September 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How fast were you going? Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale :'( Tue, 13 September 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fast enough to get booked Crying or Very Sad

um, yeah while some have put forward compelling arguments why NOT to sell the car, i think perhaps something more economical and not AS conducive to speeding is in order...

the trade for an ADM average-condition sprintah + enough cash adjust to pay for fine would be fair i think and that way i pay off the fine and will have a more economical car than my soarer and one not quite as fast, and i can just potter around in that...

so if you know someone with an ADM spoontah who wants a soarer, let 'em know

not even gonna bother with JDM ones cause i know how exxy they are... Laughing

just to clarify.

will swap soarer for AE86 plus cash adjustment.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2005 06:16]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM + cash adjust :'( Thu, 15 September 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.

cheap car plus cash adjust preferable to outright sale.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM + cash adjust :'( Thu, 15 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 01:31]

shvercer
Regular

July 2005
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM + cash adjust :'( Thu, 15 September 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea how much you want for this car? I don't know how much they are worth?

Would I offend you if I offered $2000??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM + cash adjust :'( Thu, 15 September 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shvercer wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 14:25

Most sell around the 5-10K mark depending on condition mods etc
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM + cash adjust :'( Thu, 15 September 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shvercer wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 14:25

you wouldnt offend, but i would politely decline.

do you have a sprinter to include with that price?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM + cash adjust :'( Thu, 15 September 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

also i've come to the startling revelation that since i'm on my P's, if my appeal against the licence suspension fails i can't keep the car anyway, because I will then be subject to the new laws (true/false?)

so i'm really leaning towards a trade for another car so that i have a car to do up that i can drive when I get my licence back.

(thats if i lose it, anyway)

so please, anyone with an AE86 sprinter, 5MGE MX73 or MX83 that wants to swap plus cash adjustment, PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW!!!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM or CRESSIDA + cash adjust :'( Fri, 16 September 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 5MGE MX73 you can hire/rent off me for 4-6months.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM or CRESSIDA + cash adjust :'( Fri, 16 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tis pretty far away tho! Shocked
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM or CRESSIDA + cash adjust :'( Fri, 16 September 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh, its only up in QLD.
Getting some to drive it to you is no real challenge.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM or CRESSIDA + cash adjust :'( Fri, 16 September 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
note

VERY NEGOTIABLE!!

price says 4500 but please, if you're interested PM or talk to me! we can work something out. I have to sell this ASAP to pay for the fine. Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 16 September 2005 03:52]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer, 1987 Model for quick sale or trade, AE86 ADM or CRESSIDA + cash adjust :'( Fri, 16 September 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, I am in Perth.
The car is in QLD.
I just don't want the car in Perth until February at the earliest.

So its either going to be stored, or be rented.
skyline
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sat, 17 September 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sat, 17 September 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied mate Smile Very Happy
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 18 September 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump for the win! heh.

skyline, will get back to you after i make some calls on monday, apologies about that, my internet access has been sketchy at best this weekend...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Tue, 20 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

got to go... im negotiable to a certain degree, remember that Very Happy
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Tue, 20 September 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo im keen on purchasing pending on this MZ20 in perth, if the sale doesnt go thorough by next week , and if u can hold out that long - ill gladly give you $4000 for her Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Tue, 20 September 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries.

we'll see what happens, but for ease on your behalf, best of luck with this MZ20 in perth mate!
mojo the monkey
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Tue, 20 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam thats sucks new rules r stupid i still recon if u loos ur licence and redy owned the car u should be aloud 2 drive it ayy

umm wher bouts are u located? im kinda inteterested even tho i only have 3 pointls left and im on p's 2 so dodno if turbo would be best thing lol ipp prob and up in same boat as u Sad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Wed, 21 September 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
near gosford
Mitchee
Regular

December 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Wed, 21 September 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any rust? Anything else that i should know about the car? What else needs to be done to convert it to manual?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car at this stage should be considered as "under negotiation"...

may be gone in the next few days depending... we'll see what happens though
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh also, that reminds me.

I've had two new tyres thrown on the rear (bridgestone potenzas)

and will be getting new tyres for the front tomorrow. most likely the same brand. heh
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics needed Merudo some of the inside , some of the rear and tyres ..

at least more than 2 shot form the same angle
Eight_Six
Regular

April 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heading to bank tomorrow!!! Plead to the loan the loan officer if he says yes i'll drive up on wednesday. Those pics are from Merewether right? Just wondering!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sayyy whaaaat?

those pics were taken at bar beach carpark...

coffee, i'll take some more pics, but at this stage it may look like its gone tomorrow...

but yeah, ill take some pics for you first light mate.

Cheers
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont get it,

Im selling my MZ20 GT Limited with leather interior, better engine and most importantly a fresh manual conversion and the most ive been offered by the very few ppl that hav come to look at it is $4500, only $500 more then what i can see merudo has been offered.

Whats happened with gz/mz soarers?

Not attacking u merudo or questioning ur asking price, i think its way too cheap an i think u know that too but it jus shits me....

Anyway random rant over, good luck selling it, i hope u get what ur asking and clear ur name.

Regards,
Shane

PS: no u wouldnt be restridted to non-turbo cars if u lose ur licence, that only applies to ppl who got their p's after july 11, not ppl that lose their licence or have it suspended. This has happened to my mate twice.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shanedawg, if you were referring to my bids/suggestions of biding , the reason ive bid "low" is because im in the most isolated city on the earth and to bring a car here from anywhere is $1k+

so i have to take that into mind when looking at any quality cars , because realisically there isnt any quality performance cars to my liking in Perth Western Australia

anyway it looks as if Merudo has sold her for his $4500 price and good on him , lucky buyer there ! if i was on the east coast i woulda givin ya $5k min for that puppy Merudo.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 15:21]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, current arrangement that is pending is definitely not me getting 4500... but its me possibly getting out of trouble money wise and everything, which may just be worth it i guess Sad

i was saying i was desperate... but yeh...

ill still take some more pics in case todays plans fall through, but honestly, i dont think they will and i hope they dont, lol
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanedawgg wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 00:38

PS: no u wouldnt be restridted to non-turbo cars if u lose ur licence, that only applies to ppl who got their p's after july 11, not ppl that lose their licence or have it suspended. This has happened to my mate twice.

Wrong
Quote:

The prohibited vehicle condition does not apply to:

Existing provisional (P1 and P2) licence holders prior to 11 July 2005, unless they are disqualified for a serious driving offence committed on or after 11 July 2005.

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/gettingalicenc e/car/p1p2_conditions.html?llid=4
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

unless they are disqualified

what about SUSPENDED?

because suspension and disqualification are two separate things
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Sun, 25 September 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man keep the car cause u can drive turbos once ur off your p's u can drive turbos.. so how long u got left till ur off them
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Mon, 26 September 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 08:15

shanedawgg wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 00:38

Wrong
Quote:

The prohibited vehicle condition does not apply to:

Existing provisional (P1 and P2) licence holders prior to 11 July 2005, unless they are disqualified for a serious driving offence committed on or after 11 July 2005.

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/gettingalicenc e/car/p1p2_conditions.html?llid=4

I stand corrected...

But it is definately for disqualification only not suspension, cause thats whats happened to my mate with his cefiro.

And coFF33 my post had no relation to u at all or ur bids, im basically jus bitching cause no one will make a decent offer on my car an gz/mz soarers in general hav had a huge slump in price.

Regards,
Shane
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Mon, 26 September 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt matter now anyway...

car is gone Sad

however i have an awesome new car Very Happy

but yeah, may the new owner be happy and fulfilled with it Very Happy i hope they enjoy it as much as i did Very Happy
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Mon, 26 September 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awww Merudo Sad

you'll be ok !

how much u let her go for ?
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Mon, 26 September 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get us pix of d new car!!!
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: GZ20 Soarer 1987 1GGTE VERY URGENT SALE $4500 VERY NEGOTIABLE!!! :( :( Wed, 28 September 2005 06:37 Go to previous message
Aww that sucks mate Sad I know how much you liked that car!
What did you replace it with?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nice AE86 on Carsales.
Next Topic:AE86 Trueno/Levin wanted - Perth
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:29:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065929889678955 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.