Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

#2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 14 September 2005 10:13 Go to next message
SYDNEY CONVOY! (again!)

It's time for round 2.

[01] DAY REMAINS!

THE LIST: (who is in)
time to confirm yourself. postup in this thread and you'll be added to the list.

-bathurst91
-ae86slut
-mrfool
-org86t
-ae86drift
-uup46x
-playa_one

[07] cars so far.

DEPARTURE DATE/TIME:
Thursday 8th of December (08/12/05)
Time = 6:00am.

:: Get there at 6:00am. We'll be waiting for everyone to turn up and not leaving anyone behind. However We must depart before 6:30am.

DESTINATION, ETA
-Melbourne for: Largest gathering of AE86s in Australia's history (trying to beat last years record of 35) & Round 5 of the Drift Nationals series @ Calder Park. (11/12/05)
-ETA: Anywhere from 12-16hrs after departure. 9:30pm @ the latest.

DEPARTURE FROM:
-Homebush Bay (Olympic site) P6 Carpark/Zone.
http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/p6map.jpg

ROUTE:
We learned some lessons last year. And those were to seriously not stuff around. No matter what was said before we left we somehow wound up at a petrol station after 10min of travel for 30min+. Needless to say the planned 16-17hr trip turned into 20+hrs of driving. Yes the roads were brilliant, but the boring 11hour freeway trip on the way back was a welcome one. So after much deliberation here is the suggested plan;

Info: Freeway until Gundagai (abit past halfway) then we head to the mountains for a 161km detour for a winding road attack which will include the Snowy mountains national park and hopefully views of Kosciusko before re-emerging on the freeway at Wodonga.
Distance: 1015km
Time: 14-15hrs.

COMPARISON TO LAST YEAR::
TO MELBOURNE::
Info: THE Coastal Drive.
Distance: 1057km
Time: 22hrs (thats what it took us)
TO SYDNEY::
Info: Freeway.
Distance: 854km
Time: 11hrs (thats what it took us)

http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/vicmapmeet2.jpg

STOPS: (refuels + 1 major stop)
		|inbetween  |from_syd	|
1. Marulan	|153.6km    |153.6km	|98ron (ultimate)
2. Gundagai Sth	|215.8km    |369.4km	|98ron (optimax)
3. Corryong	|184.0km    |553.4km	|95ron (bp)
4. Wodonga	|123.0km    |676.4km    |98ron (ultimate)
5. Euroa	|157.0km    |833.4km	|98ron (ultimate)

The 1 Major Lunchstop will be Wodonga.
Canberra guys you can meet us at either Marulan or Gundagai Sth petrol stations. Im estimating our arrival times at these stations as follows; (I will be in touch via mobile to confirm though, depending on which station you guys want to meet us at)

Marulan: 9am. sharp.
Gundagai Sth: 11am. sharp.
ADDRESS':
BP EXPRESS MARULAN SOUTHBOUND |Hume Highway MARULAN
COLES EXPRESS GUNDAGAI |Cnr Mount St & Middle St GUNDAGAI

ACCOMMODATION INFO:
F1 Motel @ Melbourne Airport.

-$69.00 per room per night (3people max per room)

BOOK NOW!<-- CLICK THERE TO GO TO F1Motel site and then goto BOOK NOW
We are staying 4nights 8/12 -> 11/12

ROOM SHARING INFO:
ROOM1: bathurst-91 | uup46x | playa_one
ROOM2: ae86slut    | +partner = full.
ROOM3: ae86drift   | +partner = full.
ROOM4: mrf_ool     | org86t | brother
ROOM5: sprinterboy | toycam | friend
ROOM6: ?

Organise room sharing amongst yourselves and postup to keep me informed. I want to makesure everyone is set for accomodation.
COST INFO:
-$_92.00 each for 4night accomodation (IF YOU HAVE 3people in your room) Otherwise its $276 for 4nights. 3people max per room.
-$_50.00 For A CB. (Go out and buy one if you dont have one Dick Smith is a good place)
-$200.00 One-way (calculated at 4stops @ 220km intervals @ $50 a tank) This would be less on the wayback due to direct route. But also consider $ for driving in and around Melbourne.
-$_35.00 Drift Nats Entry
_$___.__ ? Associated food/outing costs.

CB's are a must have on a long drive like this. It'll keep the group together and you can have your say aswell as just generally talking crap for entertainment (and boy did we do that).

Also note:: Petrol stops are calculated to be on the safe side. In some cases we may continue straight through stops depending on how everyone goes with petrol.

TRIP SCHEDULE: (this will be made more clear) please feel free to add things, you dont have to tag along but might aswell do stuff whilst down there;

TBA

http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/fullposterpostup.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 12:31]

Send a private message to this user    
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 14 September 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in fucking!

holidays approved
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 15 September 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe Smile
i'll see u guys there!
(may have to quit job for time off tho :S)

anybody wanna hire me? i am willing to return to sydney to work.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 15 September 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there and John too. We'll probably take both cars too. But pleeeeeeeeease can we NOT stay the F1 at the airport, there is another F1 in Melbourne isn't there? Last time we stayed there the receptionist stole a digital camera from Kris' room and Kris kicked up such a stink about it that we were all told to leave and never come back Mad
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 15 September 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 15 September 2005 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 23:25

I'll be there and John too. We'll probably take both cars too. But pleeeeeeeeease can we NOT stay the F1 at the airport, there is another F1 in Melbourne isn't there? Last time we stayed there the receptionist stole a digital camera from Kris' room and Kris kicked up such a stink about it that we were all told to leave and never come back Mad

lol she wasnt this blonde chick was she. im sure the receptionists vary.. besides the other F1 Motel is pretty far from Calder I believe.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 16 September 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance of a stop at Goulburn so a couple of us canberra guys can join?

Me and Sprinterboy (justin) should be up for it.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 16 September 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here we go again . hope we have as much fun as we had last year.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 17 September 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in
and im staying at the airport
they wont remember you indi, haha, there IS a reason its $69 dollars a night

Wink
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 17 September 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToyCam wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 21:04

Any chance of a stop at Goulburn so a couple of us canberra guys can join?

Me and Sprinterboy (justin) should be up for it.

There will be a few petrol stops along the way aswell as 1 major stop (food, rest). I havent calculated it all just yet, but we'd obviously work in a petrol stop or somewhere for you guys to meetup without it wasting too much time.

mrfool> can i take it your fellow orange hachi 'org86t?' will be joining you/us?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 19 September 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew dude add me to the list... will be there for sure...

Got the engineers papers today!!!! woo-hoo the bitch is finally legal!! Now to try & get some tinkering done by December!! Very Happy

Laters! Smile
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 19 September 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 19 September 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet---- Cool Cool Cool

Like steve said (toycam)

We will be there and oh yea, does it sound like some fun!!!.

Gotta hunt down a few more people from canberra with 86's, seen them driving around. haven't been able to pull them up tho...
Machiavelli
Regular

September 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 19 September 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definatly in as well. powered by a 20valve by then aswell hopefully:D

Nikos.
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 19 September 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep count me in, i'll be there for sure
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 20 September 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is also an F1 on the corner of the Hume (may be called Sydney rd by then) and the Metropolitan Ring road. Very easy to find and a little closer to town, though maybe a little further to the track than the airport one.

Hen
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 20 September 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah leigh -org86t is coming at the moment depends on his jobs as he has a full 8 to 5 job now and not shift work at the hut. so is people coming back mon -tuesday or what.....
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 20 September 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Put me down for the convoy as well. I havn't arranged leave yet, but that shouldn't be a problem. I was planning on taking 2 weeks in Nov but that has fallen through, so they will owe me a favour by Dec.
When is everyone planning to return?
and has anyone started booking accom. yet? perhaps if we all book as a group we will get a discount or something?
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 21 September 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be travelling down from the gold coast on the 7th to leave with use on the 8th. I will however be staying somewhere in melbourne for about a week.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 21 September 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so we coming home monday or what we going to get fuel straight away like last time. and everyone should get like a small esky or something 4 drink just a suggestion. hope its as big as last time
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 27 September 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be bigger than last time. We already have more cars (so long as people dont pullout). Chances are we will be coming back on the monday.. leaving monday morning again. Or as the date draws closer we'll see how everyone is with getting time offwork and we might extend it to leaving on tuesday.

The only thing I regret from last time is not actually getting out and about and seeing parts of Melbourne...
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 28 September 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Just noticed on another forum, the S12 guys are also organising a national meet same place same dates (Drift nationals)
Just a heads up that accom might become a bit harder to find for a large group, and also some of the NSW S12 guys might like to travell with us if travelling on the same dates?
yaf_ool
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 28 September 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im with ya their andrew about seeing parts of melbourne. the convoy is going to be awesome. think people were pissed of last time with us all cruzing through their little towns. ha ha got my bushes and camber tops and rca for my car just waiting on my swaybars to come going to be sick...signed MRFOOL
(whoops brother was signed in)

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2005 07:58]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 29 September 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Wed, 28 September 2005 12:57

haha nice avatar mang... staging lanes at oran park

someboddiieeeees beeeen driiifttiiiingggg! :D:D
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 29 September 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, well spotted, but I havnt actually drifted at OP yet, only wakefeild. I will be drifting OP on the 22nd though, if not earlier.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds kool, i would go but i live in qld so way to far away
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfft. Wheres the dedication??? I towed my car to melbourne last year, drifted, crashed (twice) and towed it home.

No excuses.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont have us much money as you + that would be a fucking lonly trip down and back
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You seem to be overestimating how much money I earn. I know people who deliver pizzas make more than me. You can tell me you dont have a friend to split the cost of fuel/accomodation? Lonely driver are we?
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yews a am a loney driver, could take gf but she wuld prob bitch to much. so whats the point?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driving is an experience, its good to see what our country looks like along the roadside and via certain stopoffs... and what better way to do it than from the cockpit of a hachiroku
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats true, would be more interested if i had someone to go with
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sorry, but most excuses ive heard about ppl not coming are just pathetic.

i agree with pauly, show some fucking dedication.

The community is tight enough to ensure almost all cars be fit and ready for the trip, theres enough notice to get holidays, its not THAT big a country or a drive, and its an experience dammit.

Last i heard, a guy in WA was keen to head to adelaide, join us, and continue on to melbourne. If that becomes the case im more than happy to feed and accomodate him here prior to us all leaving if need be...

The hachi roku spirit is strong in some of us, but is it strong inside YOU? Ask yourself this

lol im really crapping on now arent i... Rolling Eyes bwahahah

time to start an SA thread methinks, gotta get some people confirmed for the trip.

cyas there
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude i would go, but bymyself not knowing any of yous, sounds gay to me
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 02 October 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Wolfwood, have you checked the thread for this trip in the AE86 forum? Being a QLD based forum, you might find there are a few QLD based people willing to make the drive down with you.

And as for not knowing anyone, what better way to get to know us all better than to spend 4 days with us in hell, I mean melbourne. Evil or Very Mad YOu wont be the only one making new friends.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 October 2005 23:34]

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 03 October 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer thats true it would be a god way to meet ppl, i will check the ae86 site now
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 03 October 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seriously, what better way to meet new hachi enthusiasts. Before last year, I knew nobody outside of QLD, now I've got good friends in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide who are the most friendly, chill people i've met. Most of all its an experience, from driving though about 10 different weather conditions to getting lost in Melbourne at 3am with 20 other hachis. The whole trip ended up costing me a shitload after fuel for 2 cars, accomodation and crash repairs. but guess what? It was a fucking blast.
.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 04 October 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do you recon it would cost to make this trip?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 04 October 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cost info will be updated shortly but as a basic outline what i will be calculating is petrol for 2500km of driving. acommodation etc..

.wolfwood
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 04 October 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats heeps, jsut for fuel it fucking a shit load, i gont get 400ks to a tank adn that cost about 60$ fuck me
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 04 October 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello bathurst,

Will you need my help pushing your car?
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 04 October 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
common wolfwood

im driving down to melbourne from the gold coast so y cant you

Do it, you no you want too

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2005 10:08]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 04 October 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Tue, 04 October 2005 18:58

Hello bathurst,

Will you need my help pushing your car?

maybe... but can you get away from your 13 year project to give us a hand? Very Happy
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 05 October 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course, what's another year............
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 08 October 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im thinking whether to come or not, probably wilo will be in the car with me.

Im trying to hook up our CB from the 4WD today though.

if i can get the days of work ill be there! Very Happy
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 11 October 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So assuming im coming (about 75% chance atm) umm, i might have an issue, as i dont have a co-driver?... my missus might be coming and she doesnt know how to drive a manual!! lol. Anyways, i was thinking, are you guys hitting the 22hour trip down to melbourne? or sticking to the highway for the 12hour trip?

[Updated on: Tue, 11 October 2005 05:30]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 11 October 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like its the freeway drive, with a minor detour through the snowy mts. You wont be the only one driving Solo, I will be as well, and i wont have any GF to blow in my ear when i fall asleep Very Happy
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 11 October 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, yer i would rather make the trip the quickest way... how much fuel you reckon we gunna chew, i get about 350 to a tank!!, but thats not highway driving, thats suburbia driving
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 11 October 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get about the same economy as you, and the trip will be about 850 k's there, according to the estimate up top of this thread.
850k's/300k's per tank (conservative estimate)=about 3 tanks. add a tank for suburban driving each end = 4 tanks = about 200-250 bux for fuel each way
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 12 October 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how hard are u driving to get those figures??

in an average week ill get about 400-420k's out of a tank of fuel, on the hwy i get close to 550k's out of a tank in my mildly worked 16v
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 12 October 2005 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got no oxy sensor, therefore ecu is permanantly in "safety"

Its all on my "things to do" list,

[Updated on: Wed, 12 October 2005 05:51]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 12 October 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Wed, 12 October 2005 15:50

same here

all the way at the bottom of the list though.
yaf_ool
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 12 October 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how many people have booked there room..
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 13 October 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Wed, 05 October 2005 14:09

Of course, what's another year............

BAHAHAHAHHAHA

that made me crack so hard. hahaha man u should come!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 13 October 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Wed, 12 October 2005 18:44

cannonball wrote on Wed, 12 October 2005 15:50

same here

all the way at the bottom of the list though.

ahaha same here too
but ill be fitting one!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 13 October 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yaf_ool wrote on Wed, 12 October 2005 21:03

so how many people have booked there room..

not i said the fly

have to do it soon eh?
funny thing is
im going to melb for semi final with work
then back to syd for final battle
then back to melb for hachi
then back to syd for xmas
then up to bris for xmas newyear

blaarrdy hell
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 14 October 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok and on the trip we should all bring C.B's.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 15 October 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.drft86 wrote on Wed, 12 October 2005 15:23

how hard are u driving to get those figures??

in an average week ill get about 400-420k's out of a tank of fuel, on the hwy i get close to 550k's out of a tank in my mildly worked 16v

turbo = sucks it Sad
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 24 October 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o.k almost ready ..
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 25 October 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fuck!

i can't believe it's been so quick

i don't know what to do!

i'm in a dilemma

it's either coilovers,diff and lsd or melbourne

arghhhh
Pages (5): [1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING?
Next Topic:MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:41:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010009050369263 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.