Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 23 November 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys...
Another bit of bad news from SA.
Looks like Simon (with the panda trueno) probably won't be able to bring his car over. I have offered him a seat in my car however.
  Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 23 November 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Boy wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 07:08

Silent Mike... keep it up... Im on to you Razz

Dude if you want a seat in my car the offer is there... I may even let you drive it, that is if you think you could handle the powah! Embarassed Laughing Laughing Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 24 November 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 09:24

Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 13:55

cannonball wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 11:25

To really throw down the gauntlet, How bout we hold it in our state, and make them drive all this way Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Watsamatter cannonball?
Scare of a lil drive to melbourne? Razz

Hey i gotta drive up there one week before for my cousins bday so i might even drive down home with u guys.

-Jay

I think this is something that definately needs to be done. See the sites of Sydney while your up here then head back down with us. THe more the merryer...

YES YES Jay YES! come up maaaan!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 24 November 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw this panda levin today with gold konigs. I saw it previously also but today I thought what the heck and put a little note on his windscreen pointing him to this site. Im not sure if the owner is a toymodder but Ive never seen the car at any previous meets so hopefully he stops by to say hi.

Maybe somone knows the owner?

Hey Will what day is that birthday?? If its on the Saturday then leave straight after it and meet us down at Melbourne.. You'll still have a good 2 days of action! Plus it will be cheaper accomodation wise Very Happy

Haha cmon do it!
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 24 November 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 17:39

Saw this panda levin today with gold konigs. I saw it previously also but today I thought what the heck and put a little note on his windscreen pointing him to this site. Im not sure if the owner is a toymodder but Ive never seen the car at any previous meets so hopefully he stops by to say hi.

Maybe somone knows the owner?

Hey Will what day is that birthday?? If its on the Saturday then leave straight after it and meet us down at Melbourne.. You'll still have a good 2 days of action! Plus it will be cheaper accomodation wise Very Happy

Haha cmon do it!

wouldn't happen to be dodgy haro's old car?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87204&start=0&rid=7586&S=b25da38993c 3782b3c4b7b915c5b5e3f
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 24 November 2005 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no can do boys...

sorry but man im stretchin myself pretty thin over that weekend already...

would love to but.... no.
go on have a good time without me....

i dare ya! Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86Boy wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 06:11

no can do boys...

sorry but man im stretchin myself pretty thin over that weekend already...

would love to but.... no.
go on have a good time without me....

i dare ya! Razz

oi gimme my dvd's back you! Laughing Laughing
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm is there room for me in the motel.. I haven't booked anything yet..
fucken been umming and arring about going
Confused
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 15:07

Confused

if u have trouble gettin something i am sure one of the melb boys can put u up.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 15:07

Confused

Counting on you as the Newcastle rep Evan Wink Try and get NOTOFUSPEED to join you!.. Also if doing a straight drive to get here 6am is too much of an ask I might be able to put you up for the night before at my place. If you dont mind sleeping on a couch.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also as far as rooms in Melbourne are concearned
me and Mikey have a spare spot...

oh and if ive forgotten to mention this... THE ROOMS ARE 1 double bed and 1 single. So everyone bring sleeping bags!
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bathurst, i'll take that spot if it's still on offer mate! I don't have a credit card to book a room anyway so i'm up shit creek if I can't get in on someone else's room Confused please let me know asap. Cheers! Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 25 November 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres a few SA guys who havent organised accomodation yet, so if u syd guys have some room im sure something could be arranged.
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 26 November 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I haven't sorted accommodation yet. I'll be staying for 4 nights (thurs fri sat sun) If anyone needs an extra person in their room.
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 27 November 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is gonna be the leader of this convoy

can i grab there mobile number if possible

its just cause im driving down from the gold coast and stayin the night in newcastle, but i need to pick up my mate in campbelltown, so i don't really want to drive back up to homebush lol

SO DON"T WAIT FOR ME AT HOMEBUSH
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 27 November 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.drft86 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 15:58

who is gonna be the leader of this convoy

can i grab there mobile number if possible

its just cause im driving down from the gold coast and stayin the night in newcastle, but i need to pick up my mate in campbelltown, so i don't really want to drive back up to homebush lol

SO DON"T WAIT FOR ME AT HOMEBUSH

Fair enough dood, you can contact me on 0412742298 (Andrew) i estimate if we leave 630 we should be shooting past campbelltown just before 730... so be ready to hop on the freeway.. and have your cb handy and you should be able to pick us up on freewave..
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Andrew have you booked our room or do you want me to do this??? lol
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst and UUP do you still have a free spot in your room? wanna go 1/3rds and make it cheaper? Very Happy
.drft86
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i just lost my license today.....

so the hachi is gonna have to wait till next year to make an apperance now.

im still gonna be at driftnats, but there's nothin worse than a guy who follows an ae86 meet in a ae92 lol

so ill just come say hi at the drift nats

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car has an anoying hum from the new diff in only 5th gear at 110km/h
w3ird

hopefully sorted in teh shoppe this week

trying frantically to see if i can come or not..
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Playa_One has asked to join the available spot in my room. So its taken.

Mikey> Are you good to book it? If so you can swing by friday again and I'll have cash for you (including the moolah i still owe you).

Evan> I dont like to beg but you gots to come dood! Numbers are running thin... Im actually considering this might be the last time I organise it... As the amount of people going is disheartening... Not as a whole but compared to how many people there could potentially be if everyone turned up. Confused

So it might be the last time it goes down..

None the less it will be one to remember!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im doing this trip next year too, i dont care

even if no one comes, ill still go down for the nats and a short holiday Very Happy

if any other hachis wanna come down then do it Smile

thumbs down to the soft ones
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 22:48

Im actually considering this might be the last time I organise it... As the amount of people going is disheartening... Not as a whole but compared to how many people there could potentially be if everyone turned up. Confused

I know the Toyo series will still be running next year, but because of fierce (sometimes unfair??) competition from the DA series, it is loosing momentum. I think, to keep the annual hachi thing going, we need to make it an attraction of its own, with its own events. Sure, it was a good idea to combine the hachi meet with the series final, but we need to make our own meet stronger and not rely on the timetable and success of another event to keep it attractive. Your idea about an ultimate hachi challenge weekend is the way to go, and it could be held at different tracks in different states each year. That way we also spread the love to all hachi owners in all states, not just between the hardcore fans and the melbournites.

My 2c again, sorry for the slight hijack.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Mikey> Are you good to book it? If so you can swing by friday again and I'll have cash for you (including the moolah i still owe you).

Room is booked dude... I should have the wheels for jezz this arv so will be in touch & may be round over the next couple days, No stress about the cash... if you have it then sweet... if not Friday is fine... Cheers Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 10:03

Im actually considering this might be the last time I organise it... As the amount of people going is disheartening... Not as a whole but compared to how many people there could potentially be if everyone turned up. Confused

I know the Toyo series will still be running next year, but because of fierce (sometimes unfair??) competition from the DA series, it is loosing momentum. I think, to keep the annual hachi thing going, we need to make it an attraction of its own, with its own events. Sure, it was a good idea to combine the hachi meet with the series final, but we need to make our own meet stronger and not rely on the timetable and success of another event to keep it attractive. Your idea about an ultimate hachi challenge weekend is the way to go, and it could be held at different tracks in different states each year. That way we also spread the love to all hachi owners in all states, not just between the hardcore fans and the melbournites.

this should be fairly easy from the contacts some of us have.

wakefield park, then phillip island/calder, then AIR, maybe even up to qld raceway (even though its shit)

ae86 timettack series 06
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 28 November 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And while we're at it we could actually form a real AE86 Club Shocked (no, AE86DC is not a club, its just a forum that "borrowed" a name. Lets not go over that argument again Wink )
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 29 November 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 10:03

Your on the right track! I'd support this 100% This would also test the metal of the melbournites!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 29 November 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 10:58

And while we're at it we could actually form a real AE86 Club Shocked (no, AE86DC is not a club, its just a forum that "borrowed" a name. Lets not go over that argument again Wink )

dont worry

i have that covered.

the 'all awaited and always nearly done' website is coming

it will be a proper club (with membership, merch, trackdays, discounts etc etc) and online forums and everything for us ae86 owners to build a community on the web

a real life club AND a online hub of information, like ae86dc but with constantly updated news content and a visual style that has been 2 years in the making.

i REALLY wanted to have it finished for this years meet so i could get members joining from all over aus @ the annual meet up but it wasn't meant to be.

Sad

sit tight my ae86 brothers, its all coming (i know i always say this) but it will be worth the wait. Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 29 November 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Im actually considering this might be the last time I organise it...

ill organise next years with help of the new club if youre over it Wink

neverrrrrrr, dont worry andy, if you tire of it i shall run it in your absense.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 29 November 2005 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 19:08

Im actually considering this might be the last time I organise it...

ill organise next years with help of the new club if youre over it Wink

neverrrrrrr, dont worry andy, if you tire of it i shall run it in your absense.

Haha I know you will Garth.

Actually the plans for next year are bigger than just some track day outing. Wink More will be revealed soon.

JOHN in the Blue 4ac sprinter please contact me.. either through PM or on 0412742298.. need to confirm if your coming with us or not.

But all things aside it will be easier to get to know everyone this time on the way down the melbourne. If wed had 20+ cars it would be tough remembering everyones names Wink

Not long now!.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 29 November 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 08:57

JOHN in the Blue 4agc sprinter please contact me..

Fixed Wink now you might get a reply Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2005 22:07]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I somehow doubt John will be making the trip now. Sad No No No
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happen?

also anyone able to let a mate of mine ride passenger down to melb
ive no room in my car!
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
screeeee ....crunch

Ill let him tell the story though, i dont know it all myself.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 November 2005 05:40]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh no not again.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I swear someone has put a voodoo curse on the hachi's in our area Confused
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why i think of it . does anybody want central door locking for there car $20. 4 door ones. can et them cheap as mate can get them and maybe cheaper if have enough wanting them .. a i can bring them down with me .. it only an offer for people..
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 30 November 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 16:38

what happen?

also anyone able to let a mate of mine ride passenger down to melb
ive no room in my car!

Garth i'm riding down solo, so if ya desperate he can jump in my car...
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 01 December 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm solo too if anyone else is over-burdened. AE86 = 2 seater. It's animal cruelty to try to squeeze someone in the back.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 01 December 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spose i should book a room huh

lol
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 01 December 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this just to melbourne and back??? or melbourne >>adelaide and back home???
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 01 December 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its melbourne and back craig! lol i WISH you guys would come down to adelaide

now that would be sweeeet Cool
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 01 December 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh, ok all along i was thinking it was to adelaide as well. hmmmmmmmm....
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 01 December 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very big and terminal looking question mark over me and Justin (Sprinterboy) coming down Sad
Justin managed to break his neck last night :S
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 02 December 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT THE FUCK Confused Sad

.... how?

man thats sooo bad
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 02 December 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToyCam wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 10:19

Very big and terminal looking question mark over me and Justin (Sprinterboy) coming down Sad

holy shit dude... hope he's alright... how'd he manage that???
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 02 December 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 23:13

ooh, ok all along i was thinking it was to adelaide as well. hmmmmmmmm....

haha u tease... you are so coming now

cmonnnnnn

ToyCam wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 10:19

wow. my condolences. get well justin. all of our thoughts are with you.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 02 December 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We were out riding and he lost control of a quad over a washout, lost it into a drainage ditch and and rolled it.
Fractured a bone in his neck and wrist, still has all feeling and use of limbs though, which is fucking lucky.
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 03 December 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quick question... am I the only person running a 4ac going on this thing?

...ergh my engine is my shame...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 03 December 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig> are you serious LOL! Now YOU HAVE TO COME!

Toycam> Holy crap hope everything is ok. Thats serious stuff. Be in touch the day before and let me know what the go is! Would be awesome if youse still came though. Would need to buy you drinks =p

Not long now!...
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
67 hrs 21 mins and counting
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
62 hrs 50 mins remaining.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morning all......................

(stupid neck brace and arm cast)

Well, so far it's looking very unlikely that I'll be making it down, the car aint going to be done so i was goin going to hitch a ride with steve(toycam) but seeing i find it very hard to walk as not only did I fracture my 5th vertibray I fractured my right arm and tore all the ligiments and muscles in my right foot, WHICH BLOWS!!!!!!! So, looks like i'm not in a rush to get the car going again, Gotta ok it with the Doc to see if I'm allowed to be driven down, I've been looking forward t this for months and months and I had to go and fall/get thrown off a bike!

It's prob going to be 6-8 weeks that i have to keep this stupid neck thing on. So even when the car is finished I WON"T GET TO DRIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAM IT...........

Will keep ya'll posted if things change.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im just glad your OK mate. Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:29

im just glad your OK mate. Smile

I reckon... Who's a lucky boy then? Surprised
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi crunt, u got my DVD's of willy?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 05 December 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:43

Good thanks, how are you?

I'll bring them with me...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 06 December 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:48

ae86drift wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:43

Good thanks, how are you?

I'll bring them with me...

haha:P im fine thanks!

thanks sweetie Laughing
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 06 December 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys. will be nice to meet all of ya if I do come, and if i don't i'm sure i'll see you at track days next year
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 06 December 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
im finally booked
car is due to come outta the shop tomorrow night

ahhh so tight!
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING?
Next Topic:MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:36:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096578598022461 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.