Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 26 October 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, this list is smaller than last year. Allready the melbourne boys have organized 20 cars... you out numbered us last year... where is that passion that saw over 40 interstate ae86's last year?
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 26 October 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm i wish i could go,sucks when ive just started a new job,no hope of getting time off.wish this was at the end of december
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 26 October 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the passion has been spent on making the car better. blah i still have no clue.

got a new job so we'll so how things work.
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 27 October 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I am bringing 2 cars down from Brisbane. I'm guessing it'd be a good idea if someone organising the Sydney homebush meet pm'd be a mobile number or something. I'll be staying with friends in Sydney on Wednesday night, and waking up early to find the way to Homebush on Thursday morning.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 27 October 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where in Sydney are you staying brother? Smile
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 27 October 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not exactly sure. Nothing is definate for the Sydney part. I'm aiming for my girlfriends family place, but I have no idea where it is.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Fri, 28 October 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 21:51

Guys, this list is smaller than last year. Allready the melbourne boys have organized 20 cars... you out numbered us last year... where is that passion that saw over 40 interstate ae86's last year?

Shiri this is just the Sydney convoy. Which is bigger than last years Wink 40 insterstate last year? it wasnt that much.. I think there were 10 or so from S.A. There was only 35 allup at the photoshoot lastyear.

So we have 16 so far from Sydney. Hopefully atleast 10 will come from S.A and then all we need is 10 from Melbourne to beat the record Laughing If Melbourne dont have more than 10 haha then Im never organising an event to go there again.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 29 October 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i WISH 10 from SA would come... but no one seems keen this year? not sure why... Confused
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 29 October 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sat, 29 October 2005 10:19

i WISH 10 from SA would come... but no one seems keen this year? not sure why... Confused

Cmon Arch rally the troops
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sat, 29 October 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone booked rooms yet?
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 30 October 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry boys but I've sold up so I wont be coming along...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 30 October 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/updated main page

17cars confirmed now. and flyer updated!
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 31 October 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey!

I don't think any of you guys know me, been on these forums for a little while now, and I've owned my Sprinter for about a year and a half. Haven't been to any of the cruises or anything as of yet, been to a few events at Oran Park lately but this would be a better chance to meet all the hachi owners! I'll apply for leave from work today.

The prices at the F1 are alright for having 2 or 3 people, but on my own it's gonna sting Confused Confused Confused

Anybody else in the same situation? anyone wanna share a room? I'm only smelly half the time Very Happy

So count me in! can't wait
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 31 October 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Howdy lads!!!

As asked above has anyone booked rooms????
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 31 October 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last time we ended up sharing rooms with strangers so as to have 3people in a room. And it actually makes the weekend better.. theres no better way to get to know someone then to be stuck in close quarters.

Hey Mikey, You down for sharing a room again? We gotta find a 3rd person tho.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 31 October 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yea man i'm down for sharing the room... my mate said he was coming but has sice got a Mrs & is now extremely whipped, will check with him he could be the third, else i'm sure we'll find some one... Was extremely weird last year on the 1st night having to share a bed with Des... Laughing Laughing Laughing
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 01 November 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
share a bed? crap, i dunno about that, i'm pretty big :S perhaps i'll bring a sleeping bag and a pillow. volunteer for 3rd place with you guys. Is it true a digital camera was stolen last time? might have to bring a padlock as well. bloody dodgy motel employees Evil or Very Mad
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 01 November 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh hotel employees are the DODGIEST!

in sydney, some worker stole my BONG and my STASH!!! Shocked

needless to say i was NOT impressed Mad
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 01 November 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

stealing possessions is one thing, but stealing your medicinal herbs and dosage device is just not cricket..
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 01 November 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pLaYa_OnE wrote on Tue, 01 November 2005 18:43

share a bed? crap, i dunno about that, i'm pretty big :S perhaps i'll bring a sleeping bag and a pillow. volunteer for 3rd place with you guys. Is it true a digital camera was stolen last time? might have to bring a padlock as well. bloody dodgy motel employees Evil or Very Mad

hahaha we were both in seperate sleeping bags... no funny buisness that's for sure!! Laughing Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 02 November 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just booked a room for thurs, fri, sat, sun

cant wait to see you fellas on thursday night!! Smile
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 02 November 2005 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew ill probably be up for sharing a room, let me just confirm with work today.
Are we leaving on monday or tuesday? Its getting to be lots of days off work if we are coming back tuesday... well ill only take the monday off and have to do a solo mission home if tuesday is decided.

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2005 19:43]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 02 November 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ribbo were most probably leaving monday but itll be based on a decision while down there I guess see how everyone feels.

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 02 November 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

So i've been called for jury duty on the 23rd of this month... fingers crossed i can get out of it or hopefully the case will be finished in the two weeks else i may miss out...
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 03 November 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jury Duty?

You have a DUTY to your 86 brethren Razz damn that sucks man. Oh well, you can only hope that it's an open/closed case and you still have time to come down Very Happy
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 03 November 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Lol... well i was planning on just ditching it... but then i read that there is a minimum $2,700.00 fine for not showing up... so i've decided to go... Razz Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 03 November 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the fines are ridiculously HUGE Shocked but when I got called up for Jury Duty there was a number you had to ring the day before or something and when I rang they said it was cancelled so I didn't have to go Very Happy
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 03 November 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Thu, 03 November 2005 13:15

Lol... well i was planning on just ditching it... but then i read that there is a minimum $2,700.00 fine for not showing up... so i've decided to go... Razz Laughing

Just flee mikey!! across state thelma and lousie style in the hachi.. just dont drive it off a cliff, haha.

chances are youll get off before u finally have to attend, and even then just turn up and carry a newspaper. rumors have it that when lawyers are choosing who to remove off the jury if u have a newspaper they dont pick you to stay... lol
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 03 November 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But make sure its the Herald or something like that, not Sexy Sydney Very Happy Wink
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 03 November 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES!

Dress up like a full yobo and try to bring stubbies into the court room! Very Happy you'll be gone in a flash, they won't want you on their panel. You could also dress up like a skinhead Razz hehe, they won't have any kind of racism. YOUR COMING TO THIS EVENT!! hahaha
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 06 November 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o.k then is going to be 4 this time me ,leigh , my brother( different brother then last time lef_ool)and leighs step brother so we going to need a spare bed any openings.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Sun, 06 November 2005 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has everyone got a CB yet? If not pick one up Smile

Also if everyone could post up their firstname/mobilenumber (or pm me with it if you dont want to post that stuff onhere) So I have contact info for the day so as we dont end up leaving people behind that are actually coming.

1month left!

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 month fucking
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me about it

i gotta get so much done to the car before then
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 16:52

tell me about it

I wouldn't be whinging if i was you Confused

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/boro.jpg
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no shit garth, craig, you 2 have the most prepared cars in the country!

mines in a similar state to jeremys... well i got panels on but mines defected still Confused
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 17:36

ae86drift wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 16:52

tell me about it

I wouldn't be whinging if i was you Confused

ROFL jez. Its a slut remember, just chuck the mismatched panels back on and whore out!

Arch wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 19:01

no shit garth, craig, you 2 have the most prepared cars in the country!

mines in a similar state to jeremys... well i got panels on but mines defected still Confused

Cars kinda prepared, hoping to rip the interior out (more room for wheels and luggage) but thats nothing though, plus gotta order in sum new shocks and install. But other than that the cars preety much set, dont know about financially prepared but i'll try my best! Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah THATS what you get for joining the turbo cult

hahaha
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 22:40

hahaha

True dawg. Except its much cheaper than NA tuning Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 09:34

ae86drift wrote on Mon, 07 November 2005 22:40

hahaha

True dawg. Except its much cheaper than NA tuning Sad

Yep. I could have spent $10k getting 125kW at the wheels out of N/A, or sweet FA getting somewhere around 200 with the CA.

Anyway, it's not the engine that's the problem, that's all done. It's the body that's the issue.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 November 2005 23:56]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Mon, 07 November 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 08 November 2005 10:39

Anyway, it's not the engine that's the problem, that's all done. It's the body that's the issue.

Just ibis it down there!!!!!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 08 November 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hate to break it to every one, but i worked it out on paper and i'll be unable to make it down there. As much as i'd want to go, i need to spend some dosh on the car to finish it off and fix sum problems, so i'll be giving it a miss. Sorry Andrew, I guess i'll just have to drown my sorrows when im reading the ae86 convoy feature in the drift battle magazine. I'd rather tell you now then on the day

Craig

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 12:33]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 08 November 2005 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon Craigy! fix problems... look at Sluttys car! haha. Everyone needs to stop knitpicking. Dont we all realise this is also a holiday and not just a hachi meet. Whats wrong with spending a bit of cash on an end of year holiday for yourself! And it gets less expensive depending on what you choose to do down there...

But if its really too much then damn! the pack needed a standout levin but I guess ill count us one short! Nope

/updated car list.

Canberra guys> Im trying to work out a petrol stop location for you guys to meet up with us.. I will have petrol stop location posted shortly.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Tue, 08 November 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig, why do you have to 'finish it off'

mate, your cars gonna be better than 99% of the other hachis down there, cant you be happy with that?

who cares if your cars not perfect.. mines FAR from it

gotta say.. after watching your build up thread i was getting SOOO keen to meeting you and see the car in person... but yeh thanks for letting me down, and everyone else Sad
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez go easy guys Shocked

I'm sorry to say but I won't be going either. I was tossing up between whether to go down to Melbourne to support John and maybe compete at Drift Nats myself or to stay in Sydney and organise a group of girls to go to the IDA skid pan training day.

But John and I broke up so that has tipped the scales firmly in favour of staying in Sydney and getting more girls into drifting. Which I'm sure you will agree is a noble pursuit in itself.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2005 02:16]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh...

The same thing happened last year anyway. We had a huge list, and as the date got closer and closer it got smaller and smaller. I'm not surprised at all.

The good thing is that those who can't or don't make it will have no excuses whatsoever when halfway through the year we have another event in 2006. We're thinking along the lines of a circuit battle and other things, sort of like what the Cobra club does - hillclimb, lap attack, 1/8th mile drag etc.

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ Slutty that sounds fugging awesome man!!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sounds good jezz

but yeah, not everyone will be able to come. Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Wed, 09 November 2005 15:14

^^^ Slutty that sounds fugging awesome man!!!

Hopefully everyone else feels the same way! I think it would be good to make the December Melbourne thing an annual meet-up, and then have an actual driving day mid-year to see who is the ultimate hachi driver!
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah? sounds good, where will it be held though? Other National car clubs I have been involved in rotate the annual meetup between states, so each year its in a different place, that way it gives everyone a chance to get to one, not just the hardcore fans.

(also gets the lazy Victorians off their asses for a change Wink Razz )
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Wed, 09 November 2005 15:18

Yeah? sounds good, where will it be held though? Other National car clubs I have been involved in rotate the annual meetup between states, so each year its in a different place, that way it gives everyone a chance to get to one, not just the hardcore fans.

(also gets the lazy Victorians off their asses for a change Wink Razz )

First one will probably be at Wakefield Park as it's accessable, not too expensive and a super-fun track to drive on. Plus there's a hillclimb track there too.

Anyway, that's something to discuss later. Back to the Melbourne meet!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Wed, 09 November 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, sad to hear ur not coming Indi, is John still in the convoy or?

Yeah, As slutty has mentioned we've been discussing something special in the works for mid-next year. Which will make these Melbourne meets seem like a dull affair. But more on that later!

/updates car list (again)
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what John is doing. You'd have to ask him.
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah well, numbers are still ok. Hope it still goes up some more, c'mon people! My holidays from work have just been confirmed so you can add me to the list bathurst. Should I be booking a room? also, is there anyone not taking someone with them/ has anyone done it solo before? I know it's a long trip, that's a long time to be driving on your own. Currently none of my mates who can legally drive can make it Confused
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive driven to Bundaberg and back solo, and this is much shorter. Its not so hard, just take as many breaks as you need.

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Both Bathurst & myself drove solo last year for the 22hour experience!!! Just make sure you have a CB & you wont have any dramas... chit chat on the CB will get you through...

"Whys the exa pulling over?"

"Cause it's shit!!"

Laughing Laughing One of my fav quote of last years trip...

Andrew is Will coming??
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH Crap! Better get a move on with my bits then hay! 29days!
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a mate in the car last year but I did drive it all. Its pretty easy as you are always kept awake through the stupid comments through the CB's Laughing
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sick! I'll be there!

Gunna leave my job if I have to!

Does anyone know of any decent jobs in Sydney going???
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2!! AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne official convoy thread (time for round 2) Thu, 10 November 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
as stated in the initial thread.

DO NOT TURN UP WITHOUT A CB!

you can get a dodgy one for like $30 or maybe (firty four fifty.....)

Mikey, it appears Will isnt coming Nope the trip will not be the same without him. Havnt spoken to him in a while actually, guess hes been busy.. and likewise.

playaone> makesure you have a cb and driving solo will be fine. as for booking a room, you can do that and then invite people to join you.. or you can organise to share a room withsomeone who is going to book.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2005 11:58]

Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AUTOSALON THIS WEEKEND!! WHO'S GOING?
Next Topic:MR2 Cruise - Sun 27th of Nov - Postponed due to weather!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:19:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086941719055176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.