Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » NCIS - How did denozo get cured?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 13:23 Go to next message
Yes that is correct
i like this show
i watched it tonight
i dont get how denozo got cured..?

The plague died in him so it cant spread, but they said it would do their damage b4 dying so he shuld be dead shouldnt he??

I dont get it, i wana know though because i didnt watch 1hr of it to not understand the very end.

This has left me so agitated Mad

Choony
  Send a private message to this user    
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol 15% of people survived the original plague

with todays medicine ect he had a greater chance of surving than in the middle ages, plus he was young and fit.

So basically because of being fit and advanced medicine he had a greater chance of surving, and luckily for him, he did.

edit: ie he didnt need a "cure" as such, or an antidote, he was fit enough to survive the disease when helped along by modern day medicine (ie respirators, IV drips ect)

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2005 13:59]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm more interested in what happens next week.

Anyone who actually knows this by cheating and looking it up on the web will be personally violated by me with a camshaft and impellor wheel.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 23:23

The plague died in him so it cant spread, but they said it would do their damage b4 dying so he shuld be dead shouldnt he??

No he doesn't necessarily have to be dead. As lang pointed out and the microbiologist said he has a bit better chance of surviving than the original survivors. Their survival rate was 15% and hes is young and healthy so he has a bit better than that.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yeh i forgot about that part

well i wanted a better ending, but atleast its cleared up now Smile

Yeh next week will be interesting, i wonder who dies Shocked

And im with 'draven' except you'll be violated by my pea shooter 4ac exhaust system Evil or Very Mad

Cheers!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 23:23

i dont get how denozo got cured..?

You scared me with this by the way. Nobody said he's cured. They didn't say that on the show. It ended and you find out what happens next week. He already has some damage to his toes and fingers and if you remember Ducky asked Dr Brad Pitt if it was too late for it to be reversable to which the Doctor replies, 'it's never too late'.

Someone is supposed to die next week.
It won't be Gibbs because the show doesn't work without him.
Actually I can't really seeing it working without Denozo or Kate either.
Confused

I put my money on nobody dies but if someone does it's Kate.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it seems like kates turn Laughing

nah i dont wana guess, i hope i dont miss it though, actually thought tonight was the finale

someone bring this up again next wednesday so i remember to watch it!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wednesday = House, NCIS, The Shield and then Boston Public on 7.

Smile
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
house is good
although i watched CSI miami instead for some reason

NCIS i will watch definately

the shield, meh..nothing special, not a big fan

boston public is good but missed it tonight Sad

Geez, thats almsot my whole night on the television, i need to get out more Laughing

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sheild > all
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 01:59

sheild > all

AGREED. Very Happy

Does anyone know what season is on TV atm? I think it's season III.
I just got season 1. It's so annoying because you end up watching it almost in one go.
It's just too good.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't you see the part where gibbs hit denozo on the head and said you are not going to die? thats how he got cured, thats all it takes in tv land.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well right at the end he was talking to kate without hacking up a lung, so I'm assuming he's ok.

If Gibbs go the show ends imho. If it has to be one of the main 3, like ch10 is insinuating, I'd probably have to go for tony. But as was said, losing any of the main 3 would be a huge blow to the show... the chemistry is starting to work really well between kate and tony, and ony's not only the screwup now (also does some really good work)

teh shield = teh crap - never got into it
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the shield, and just started getting into NCIS, personally i don't think Kate or Denozo will be killed as there is too much rivalry between them which is a major part of the story line. The person that gets killed will be a very minor person that you'll see maybe once or twice befor.

If not they'll kill off someone you wouldn't expect like Ducky or the MIT guy.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCIS hotness. Hopefully she doesn't croak Nope
http://www.tv.com/photos/viewer.html?type=21&action=pic&pic_url=http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/57/4c/7783.jpg

Not my style but still hawt....
http://www.tv.com/photos/viewer.html?type=21&action=pic&pic_url=http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/99/56/7790.jpg

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
links didn't work
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 02:09

lang wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 01:59

sheild > all

AGREED. Very Happy

Does anyone know what season is on TV atm? I think it's season III.
I just got season 1. It's so annoying because you end up watching it almost in one go.
It's just too good.

yeah shield rules
season 4 just started on tv. i think last night was 2nd episode.

chris
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 14 September 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best thing about watching the shield aparts from it being a top show is it only has one ad commercial breaks. Very Happy
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCIS is the bomb, but they have changed it from sunday night to wednesday night and put it on at the same time as that forensic investigations on channel 7! Mad But i still watch NCIS. Your all forgetting blue heelers, forget house. Gibbs can die next week because its the last episode of the show isn't it? Atleast the series. I reckon kate will die, even though she's hot.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last of the series, not show, so not gibbs.

Kate has THE most awesome arse. a couple of weeks ago she was in the interrogation room and I nearly messed my pants at a reverse camera shot.

Abby is hawt too (but I have a thing for slim goth chicks)
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how bout some eye candy in this thread eh? Whats kates real name?
mozrav
Regular

June 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend has seen the season finale and told me who dies. Don't worry i wont say who it is Embarassed
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The virus had a suicide gene so after 32 hours it dies out, and Dinozo had to survive the effects not the virus itself...

I cant wait for next week... I fuckin love that show
AE86TRDN1
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hollywood, bah Laughing . You kids crack me up.
ChunksNensja
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KATE DIES
Even in the ad you can see the bullethole in her forehead
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0005306/iid_919207.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Perrette,%20Pauley&seq=4
yum

requested eye candy
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0018734/iid_948637.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Alexander,%20Sasha%20(II)&seq=2

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0018734/HH/0018734/iid_948596.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Alexander,%20Sasha%20(II)

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 05:43]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whata whata NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done 4DaDrift... way to not post pictures. Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 15:46

yeah same with GT they didn't work Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plot spoilers are felch monkies.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 09:13]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 15:46

i tried
dont be so daym lazy and copy the link like i did for the pics before mine
as you will notice i edited the links to try and rectify the problem which failed
what else can i say beyond i did what i can
maybe offer advise in future of where i went wrong rather than sitting there bitching

and greg , maybe tone the language down a bit, sure its frustrationg that plain english isnt able to be comprehendd yet its that type of language that resulted in others beign put on probation and also banned and i dubt its in anyones interests to see you either banned or put on probation ( if the mods have a prob with this they can pm me assertianing why i need to comment when its their job to take care of items like this in the first place since theyve discouraged a proactive community of social policing as evidenced with the antics of the net nazi )
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you're probably right.
I walk a fine line a lot of the time anyhow.. being on probation would be like wearing undies 3 sizes too small.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 15 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
greg
ty for showing us and yourself that level of respect Smile
it is appreciated
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Fri, 16 September 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought my thread died
instead i come back and see bitching going on

what happened? Shocked

Chunksnensja: Come over so i can shove my 4ac exhaust system (manifold back) all the up ur behind! Razz i hate you for ruining it for me u bastard.

Choony
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Fri, 16 September 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Who will DIE?![ 5 vote(s) ]
1.Denozo 0 / 0%
2.Gibbs 0 / 0%
3.Kate 3 / 60%
4.Other (even though its implied that its only going to be the above three) 2 / 40%

it would have to be kate to die if the show continues after this season.

Gibbs is the anchor of the show, denozo is irreplaceable, and while kate is hot and good, i believe that she would be able to be replaced (maybe not successfully - but theres a better chance of successful replacement of her vs. denozo or gibbs)

soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Fri, 16 September 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How bad. I check out this thread to find out about denozo and then find out who dies Crying or Very Sad All the love is gone. Although I still want to see the episode next week. As a matter of fact I still want to see this week's.

Go Sydney!!!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 21 September 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy shit!

What an ending!

Any one of the 3 main characters could have died multiple times in the episode!

I thought Denoso would have gone ballistic instead of standing therein shock.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 21 September 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wait till next season. now denozo and gibbs are going to be hell-bent on killing that dude. After watching that episode, I just can't wait for him to die slowly and painfully - quite well done
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 21 September 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know if I can wait till the next season starts over here. What if it's not for months and months and months. Here's hoping it backs straight onto this season so I don't forget what's happened.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 21 September 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still waiting foe hot Goth Abby pics.

oh and camshaft violation for teasing greg last week.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Wed, 21 September 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 01:19

I put my money on nobody dies but if someone does it's Kate.

w00t I was right.
I got fooled thinking that nobody would die after the bullet hit her vest and then *BANG*
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 22 September 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so kate died?

what happened im missed it? Mad
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 22 September 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCKERS!!!! I didnt want anyone to die... I loved the interaction between Kate and Denoso, and Gibbs is good to... Im hell cut...

She was shot by the terrorist that caused havoc in NCIS a while ago...

So what happens now? when does the series continue??? Will they atleast play repeats???

Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 22 September 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im pretty annoyed that Kate was allowed to die, but i do agree that it was done well (cinematically) because now i NEED that guy to die slowly and painfully as well and i wont feel right until it happens. To be honest i was surprised at the suddenness of it, and felt a little sad at the realisation that she wouldnt be around any longer.
Heres to hoping that it was a dream sequence (not likely) Confused
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 22 September 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i saw or read somewhere the new season doesn't air in Australia until January next year. Oh and Abby only looks hot in non-gothic mode. Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Thu, 22 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 23:19

Oh and Abby only looks hot in non-gothic mode. Smile

there's something seriously wrong with you.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Fri, 23 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As in january a few months away, or january a year and a few months away?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: NCIS - How did denozo get cured? Fri, 23 September 2005 12:14 Go to previous message
draven wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 23:41

Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 23:19

Oh and Abby only looks hot in non-gothic mode. Smile

there's something seriously wrong with you.

Haha nah it's just that haircut, with the big fringe and shit, it makes her look a bit weird.

Oh and I think it's January 2006, as in a few months away. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Locking/restricting access to winblows folders?
Next Topic:Anybody looking for a roomate mate? wanting to rent appartment in CBD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:44:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081899166107178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.