Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
icon4.gif  i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 09:50 Go to next message
yes thats right folks today i bought a vl calais turbo Laughing Laughing
it was cheap so i bought it and i would also like to say that it would have to be the biggest heap of shite i have ever owned Laughing
some dumb bogan is sure to buy this piece of overrated p00 of me in the next few weeks.... i hope Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 19:20

yes thats right folks today i bought a vl calais turbo

Why?????????? I don't understand

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have big chromes ? HSV sticker? painted with pressure packs ? fat shazza in the passenger seat ? also do u wear Wu Tang, Dada or FuBu ? wear a beanie or cap that has faded ??
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarerchic wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 19:57

SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 19:20

yes thats right folks today i bought a vl calais turbo

Why?????????? I don't understand

western sydney is a bogans dream vls a plenty Laughing
it blue over silver 18"chromies dropped on its gut with da big front mount and vy clubsport seats and a boom boom sound system and all stupidly big guages on da dash... its bloody hidious
i will post pics tomorrow
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still struggling to understand Confused
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And yet you went out of your way to get posession of it.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:05

it was cheap real cheap
kid that owned it knocked his missus up Confused not good so he wanted to sell it real bad
i cant believe people go on so much about these cars "not on here thank god"
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he sells used cars at a profit, why do you think he almost bought every sprinter for sale in sydney at one point in time.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:08

it was cheap real cheap
kid that owned it knocked his missus up Confused not good so he wanted to sell it real bad

LOL, thats never happened before in penriff has it Laughing Laughing

is it auto?? a mate of mine would rev it up in nuetral and then smack it into 2dn or first.... am surprised it didn:t fall to bits Razz

that car later got stolen from campbelltown and was then chased to wollongogn and back Razz

i hopes you have a club lock for it Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha one of the guys that dropped out of my school has blown the auto gearbox in his parents magna twice by revving in neutral and banging it into gear as its bouncing off the limiter. No No No No No No No No No Eye Spin Eye Spin hehehe hehehe hehehe
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:13

it was cheap real cheap

is it auto?? a mate of mine would rev it up in nuetral and then smack it into 2dn or first.... am surprised it didn:t fall to bits Razz

that car later got stolen from campbelltown and was then chased to wollongogn and back Razz

its a manual and penrith? child pregnancys??? never Laughing no club lock i am afraid just two jack russell guard dogs out the back
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:10

he sells used cars at a profit, why do you think he almost bought every sprinter for sale in sydney at one point in time.

they are very scarse now Laughing Laughing :lol:thanks to me
and expensive Laughing Laughing thanks to me
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you need this to be a real bogan Razz

http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/hsv_gtsr2.jpg

get pics tomorrow Wink
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah
do a rb30dett hybrid coversion
ya know ya wanna Razz
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: i am now a bogan Fri, 16 September 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats it. oldcorollas you've gone to far this time with that chop, it's not even funny to cut & paste the two together like that. Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it go alright?

the VLTs are quite surprising Confused
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your not the full bogan unless you have the carton in boot or back seat and "AC/DC's greatest hits" in the stereo. should buy a mullet wig and bring it to the next toymods meet

*please note i have nothing against AC/DC they're actaully a top band for getting drunk to Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
logic error...

Eldar.O.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im afraid to admit it Embarassed, but the vl calais turbo is the only holden i would buy. If i saw one ultra cheap i might consider buying it....mind telling us how much you paid?.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the irony is that the only decent holdens have either nissan or toyota motors Laughing
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or came from europe rebadged from vauxhal or opel to holden Smile
salivates over a v6 turbo 4wd calibra hybrid Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vauxhall, opel, holden, General Motors are all the same company anyway...

Eldar.O.

edit: spelling, im a tard.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 11:17]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Sat, 17 September 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So if someone put a 1j in a Toyota lexcen, is it still a bogan car? Surprised .
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: i am now a bogan Sun, 18 September 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd stop them, throw them out of the car, steal the engine (the only good bit, if they don't use a toyota gearbox!!) and then trash and burn the commonwhore chassis. Yucky cars!!!
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Sun, 18 September 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 20:18

or came from europe rebadged from vauxhal or opel to holden Smile
salivates over a v6 turbo 4wd calibra hybrid Smile

I was just about to say that the turbo 4wd Calibras were only 4 cylinders, but then I saw hybrid. The v6 were only ever front runners.

There is a guy in germany who has twin turbo'd a v6 and made it 4wd as well. He gets on the autobahn and stomps porsche, ferrari and the like.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Sun, 18 September 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeha
i read a article where 1 guy put the next sized up v6 in his v6 calibra and it managed ~280kph stock and na
can u imagine it awd and turboed Smile
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Sun, 18 September 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your no bogan! bogans dont have access to the internet due to lack of service from telstra Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Sun, 18 September 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skids pics/vids or ban Razz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: i am now a bogan Sun, 18 September 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what i love is because of the bias attitude toward commodores..

even if sexy16 did find it was a pretty decent car, he'd still come on here and tell everyone it sucked...

cause i guess, liking a commodore is a capital offence and all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Mon, 19 September 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 19:50

some dumb bogan is sure to buy this piece of overrated p00 of me in the next few weeks.... i hope Rolling Eyes

and you tried to sell this pos to me

shame on you pauly Laughing
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Mon, 19 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with holdens fellas...well old holdens anyways..not bomodores...
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i am now a bogan Mon, 19 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing is wrong with holden per se, just they tended to have poor techonology engines, poor fit and finish, etc etc..

they are built as a lower quality car...

old cars in general are good Smile i like most pre-70's cars Very Happy
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Mon, 19 September 2005 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do recall those cars having quite a following some years back. Have not been in one though.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Mon, 19 September 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sated wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 01:05

I do recall those cars having quite a following some years back. Have not been in one though.

Yeah vl turbos are still big in Melbourne, i dont mind them but i would rather have a 1j cressi Very Happy .
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Tue, 20 September 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I completely agree on poorer quality. Love the older 60's 70's car's. Back then they were build properly.

VL are still big in Melbourne, Say what you want but they go good too with a bit of tinkering. I have a pet hate for them but as too many Mario’s drive them being fully sick bro, letting the cooler flutter every time they go pass you. That being said I been in two or three quick VL and bang for your buck they go hard. The problem is you can't fit decent tyres under them once you get serious. But we have a lot of 11 sec VL running around here. At Calder the serious guys run 9’s and some 8’s so you have to give them some credit. Also I wouldn’t really call them a Bogan car.
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Tue, 20 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:02

western sydney is a bogans dream vls a plenty Laughing
it blue over silver 18"chromies dropped on its gut with da big front mount and vy clubsport seats and a boom boom sound system and all stupidly big guages on da dash... its bloody hidious

Quote:

it was cheap real cheap
kid that owned it knocked his missus up not good so he wanted to sell it real bad

Bahahaha. Yup, sounds like western sydney, they still seam to be getting around the penrith area every now and then, thought they would have all been crashed by now but unfortunatly not Razz

cheers
chris
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i am now a bogan Tue, 20 September 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's funny when ppl talk about VL's... since they are only referring to their cheap performance...

so basically what you are saying is that the nissan engine is good, but the rest of it is shit Very Happy

when was the last time you heard of someone seriously talking about the excellent handling of a VL??

i don't think the VL quialfies as a holden,s the bodies still suck, they still rust badly (although their paint was better than VN's Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )

so what was the last good holden? rwd gemini?? the ultimate parts donor camira? umm... barina??

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Tue, 20 September 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Current Vectras not a bad car just too exy for a holden to be taken seriously Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: i am now a bogan Tue, 20 September 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cooler flutter??? Rolling Eyes
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Wed, 21 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:13

it was cheap real cheap

my brother has a 50 year holden video and at proving ground they did a burnout in a VL and then smacked into reverse then guy and vice versa with the tyres smoking. i was pretty impressed
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Wed, 21 September 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 20:02

its been past tomorrow when you posted but still no pics Razz

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Wed, 21 September 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt complain about a 300kw VX SS.... i just done like the overall beefy size of holdens. something small and sleek is more my style
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: i am now a bogan Wed, 21 September 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 15:24

i wouldnt complain about a 300kw VX SS.... i just done like the overall beefy size of holdens. something small and sleek is more my style

Unless you are talking aftermarket bits there was never a 300kw VX SS it came with 225kw, the GTS has 300kw. Razz
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: i am now a bogan Wed, 21 September 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICS OR BAN! Laughing
frag_dog
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: i am now a bogan Thu, 22 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I owned a VL up untill last month when I wrote if off.

They aren't that bad a car. What people fail to realise is that they are NOT a sports car. The same way that a Magna, Camry, Falcon isn't a sports car. You can put all kinds of crap on them to make them more like a sports car, but they just arn't.

Plus, Holden design (i use the term loosely) Commodores for Australia, so the can't put the same R&D dollars into their cars that Toyota / Mitchu-bitchy / Honda etc can. If you just want to haul the wife and 2.5 around then a Commordore is a decent car. If you want a sports car, then you definatly look else where

I now have a TA22 thats almost on the road. I'm heaps happier with the Celica, but I can still appreciate the Commodore for what it was.

I'll probibly get flamed for this but thats my 2c and im sticking to it.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: i am now a bogan Thu, 22 September 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
frag_dog wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 12:49

I owned a VL up untill last month when I wrote if off.

They aren't that bad a car. What people fail to realise is that they are NOT a sports car. The same way that a Magna, Camry, Falcon isn't a sports car. You can put all kinds of crap on them to make them more like a sports car, but they just arn't.

Plus, Holden design (i use the term loosely) Commodores for Australia, so the can't put the same R&D dollars into their cars that Toyota / Mitchu-bitchy / Honda etc can. If you just want to haul the wife and 2.5 around then a Commordore is a decent car. If you want a sports car, then you definatly look else where

I now have a TA22 thats almost on the road. I'm heaps happier with the Celica, but I can still appreciate the Commodore for what it was.

I'll probibly get flamed for this but thats my 2c and im sticking to it.

nope, you are dead right Smile many cars people think of as "sports" cars are just touring cars (GT whatever Razz )

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: i am now a bogan Thu, 22 September 2005 06:19 Go to previous message
Quote:

something small and sleek is more my style

To compliment your penis Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:shipping companies to get an engine from the sunshine coast to sydney
Next Topic:Computers make you look cool. Old Bill Gates pic's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:45:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067939758300781 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.