Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
icon13.gif  wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:14 Go to next message
i know all you metro peoples out there will disagree but i do not think pink is a guyz colour .
history has shown it to be the patron colour of females .
what the hell is man pink about ?
i know with womens lib and shit they want the same things and oportunities as blokes but do we really have to get back at them
by taking thier signature colour seriously cant we settle for there virginities.
If you wear pink why not just admit it YOUR GAY not that theres anything wrong with that but if one more chick tells me i should get a pink shirt im gonna GO MENTAL i am MALE not METRO

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 14:40]

Send a private message to this user    
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i think pink man shirts are crap too
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
calm down its just clothes!

what about guys with pony tails or long hair? or women with short hair? their not neccesarily gay it just a fashion thing.

people are free to wear whatever or do whatever they want. maybe im just used to seeing these things

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For starters, I had to read that post twice to figure out WTF you where on about. See these full stops and commas I'm using? Learn what they're for please.

Anyway, what you got against pink? And no, I'm not gay.

By the way, I find girls enjoy losing their verginity. Perhaps it's just the girls you've slept with who didn't. Razz
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont much care for what other peoples do
its more the fact chicks im stoofin tryin to get me to wear pink
and i just cant do it ,id feel like a joke
whats changed ???did some famous person decide it was fashionable ??? are we all doomed to be wearing pink in fear of not having no strings sex with super hot women???
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SW20R wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 00:24

calm down its just clothes!

what about guys with pony tails or long hair? or women with short hair? their not neccesarily gay it just a fashion thing.

people are free to wear whatever or do whatever they want. maybe im just used to seeing these things

Man, really short hair on chicks looks crap. But a nice jaw length cut can look sooooo sexy on the right girl. Wink

Oh and BTW: I think pink, especialy light pink, looks crap on me. I do have a pink tie though which doesn't look to bad with a black shirt.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do have an issue with men wearing pink. I think its an effeminate colour and not right.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed...

id go so far to say im pretty metro with the shit i wear to work, but salmon sure aint in my wardrobe No No No

ed
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I'm one for long hair to Smile ill also have to agree with you bout the jaw line cut most sexy Razz
maybe I've had to much bourbon and have to much testosterone but i like talking shit and maybe you need to ask chicks you haven't broke in about their first time Wink
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 00:52

agreed...

id go so far to say im pretty metro with the shit i wear to work, but salmon sure aint in my wardrobe No No No

ed

so are we drawing a distinction between "man pink" and "man-slamon" ???
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...guys with long hair...has been around since how many thousands of years ago...
they usually have a beard or some sort of facial hair to go with it...and if not, the way they dressed suited the hair...

now...women wearing pink...has probably been around just as long...
they usually have a pussy or some feminine sexual organ to go with it...
if not...the way they dressed suited their sexual preference orientation...

i think that sums it up...

but yeh...feel free to wear wat u like Laughing Cool
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah what toungevitz said
im getting confused not with my own sexuallity but everyone elses
its like every party i go to chicks are dry rooting with chicks and pashing on which i like i might add.
also when you go clubbin in the valley {brisbane not hunter }watch your ass
ive never beeen offered so many drinks by guyz which i dont mind i just say no thanx i like pussy, but being sexually asaulted ie guyz brush past you while your dancing and grab you on the ass then blend in with the thousands of other people
no they werent gay bars either just clubs
if its happend to you will know how i feel
if it hasnt you will probly think im wierd
Embarassed
if somone "grabs" you on the ass does that give you an invitation to punch on??
last guy who did it was unlucky cause i had alot to drink and he was like no3 for the night he ended up geting some stitches in his face fyi it was at the family
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 02:39

agreed...

ed

so are we drawing a distinction between "man pink" and "man-slamon" ???

nope same thing ? i just coudnt remember what it was called but it looks pink to me
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well chicks slap us for grabbing their asses...unwantedly...
slapping is a chicks way of retaliation...

so if some homofag grabs a guys ass, a guys way of retaliation is a swift fist to the nose...

i dont see a prob with it...
u might be the victim...but hes the one with a leaky blood vessel Evil or Very Mad
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, don't worry dude, the toymods family won't mind of you come out of the closet here Razz

you sound like a rugby player who doesn't want to admit he likes the changeroom games a bit more than normal, yet still drinks beer and picks fights randomly Wink
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

agreed...

ed

people describe my clothes as metro
at the moment i shop at Y.D.,tarocash,jeans west,cottonon and occasionally jj's or a surf shop.
maybe ill switch to trackies and a flano at the risk of being a bogan just to keep my dignity /freedom
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:36

LOL, don't worry dude, the toymods family won't mind of you come out of the closet here Razz

you sound like a rugby player who doesn't want to admit he likes the changeroom games a bit more than normal, yet still drinks beer and picks fights randomly Wink

or maybe you feel you have to say that to cover your own homoerotic tendencies i seem to remember one of your post offering to put up somone or was that put it up somone

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 17:42]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TougeVitz wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:34

so if some homofag grabs a guys ass, a guys way of retaliation is a swift fist to the nose...

u might be the victim...but hes the one with a leaky blood vessel Evil or Very Mad

yeah yeah, you show em whos bos bro..
dey no dats wots comin to dem... yeah... siik...

hmm.... macho boys go to club with gay guys, get drunk, and then bitch and whine about getting grabbed? (when they are likely to do that the the ladies anyway)....

maybe your unconcious sense of dress is a signal to these boys that you are ripe for some hot sweaty arse action
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and wtf does this have to do with pink shirts anyway? were you wearign a pink shirt when you got groped???
"but occifer, he was asking for it going out dressed like that" Laughing Laughing

maybe you should stop going to gay bars in man-salmon shirts and fluffy boots Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:40

or maybe you feel you have to say that to cover your own homoerotic tendencies

Laughing Laughing i feel i have to say that because i am open minded, whereas you are violent minded (from your comments so far.. and your previous violent history..

but sorry, i will have to decline your invitation to play hide the sausage... i'm not inclined that way.... Wink

so what if a girl grabbed you on the arse? are you going to punch her too? maybe you need some fag-hags for protection, so they can tell the boys to back off Razz

or maybe are gay friends of hot chix who were sent over to check you out (since they don't want to end up getting with a knuckle scraping, biffo loving, moron.. who just happens to wear man-salmon Razz )

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:37

people describe my clothes as metro
at the moment i shop at Y.D.,tarocash,jeans west,cottonon and occasionally jj's or a surf shop.
maybe ill switch to trackies and a flano at the risk of being a bogan just to keep my dignity /freedom

OMG, you even know the names of the fashion shops you go to??? metro indeed Laughing

i buy clothes from a shop with clothes in it Wink (and i can't read kanji yet Razz.. i think it was itayokado Razz )
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:41

TougeVitz wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:34

yeah yeah, you show em whos bos bro..
dey no dats wots comin to dem... yeah... siik...

hmm.... macho boys go to club with gay guys, get drunk, and then bitch and whine about getting grabbed? (when they are likely to do that the the ladies anyway)....

maybe your unconcious sense of dress is a signal to these boys that you are ripe for some hot sweaty arse action
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

and wtf does this have to do with pink shirts anyway? were you wearign a pink shirt when you got groped???
"but occifer, he was asking for it going out dressed like that" Laughing Laughing

maybe you should stop going to gay bars in man-salmon shirts and fluffy boots Razz

if you go to a club and a chicks g string is hangin out shes wearing a mini skirt and has major cleavage it does not give you the right to grope her so whats the difference fucken none and i cant imagine why dancing with 3 stripper types would make you look gay although they were mauling each other all over me its not what you know its who ya know Wink i love brisbane thats why im moving there
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ripcurl, billabong, mossimo, the occasional target spec clothes if i see something decent and usually jag jeans.

i dont think of myself as metro, however, i do like looking good Smile

although i dont over do it, i dont stand in front of the mirror for 30 mins trying to get my hair perfect, tis more of a case of slap on some gel and im outta there Smile

Eldar.O.
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...u use gel?
such a waste of time...by the end of the night ur hair looks like shite neway... haha

personally i shop at Myer for clothes...
no pop brand name crap...just good quality gear, that looks nice.
not cool, not geeky...closer to business class...but yeh...
clean cut etc etc...
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:45

paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:40

or maybe you feel you have to say that to cover your own homoerotic tendencies

Laughing Laughing i feel i have to say that because i am open minded, whereas you are violent minded (from your comments so far.. and your previous violent history..

but sorry, i will have to decline your invitation to play hide the sausage... i'm not inclined that way.... Wink

so what if a girl grabbed you on the arse? are you going to punch her too? maybe you need some fag-hags for protection, so they can tell the boys to back off Razz

or maybe are gay friends of hot chix who were sent over to check you out (since they don't want to end up getting with a knuckle scraping, biffo loving, moron.. who just happens to wear man-salmon Razz )

nope but i would probly punchoo joo fuck why b a cock smoker do you have sand in your vagina are you riddled wif gayness are you pissed cause u have a little syphallis you contracted from your brother
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck using gel just keep your hair cut
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pink shirts on a guy? What's the world coming to? Shocked
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: wtf is man pink Sat, 17 September 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should post up a pic of my brother in a pink shirt. Now while I generally think pink is not a coour to ever be worn on guys, he manages to pull it off in a stylish not-ghey way.. so I guess it can be done.

And paul... if you can't handle homoerotic tendencies then you might want to learn to hide that phobia.. toymods is rife with it Very Happy
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 09:37

I should post up a pic of my brother in a pink shirt. Now while I generally think pink is not a coour to ever be worn on guys, he manages to pull it off in a stylish not-ghey way.. so I guess it can be done.

And paul... if you can't handle homoerotic tendencies then you might want to learn to hide that phobia.. toymods is rife with it Very Happy

Laughing yeah thanx for that

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:55

Ripcurl, billabong, mossimo, the occasional target spec clothes if i see something decent and usually jag jeans.....i dont think of myself as metro

nope, id consider that pretty low risk...
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pink is ghey.

bloke + pink = a fkn fag Rolling Eyes
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, but pink shirts for guys has never been the right attire.
The first, & may I say the last time a pink shirt was ever bought for me was when I was about 15yo. My sister bought me a couple of shirts,(one being pink) without opening it I told her to go change it for another colour as there was NO WAY I was wearing pink.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 04:03

nope but i would probly punchoo joo fuck why b a cock smoker do you have sand in your vagina are you riddled wif gayness are you pissed cause u have a little syphallis you contracted from your brother

is this rugby speak?
or just agro homophobe speak?
why do you think i moved to japan? certainly not for the cute guys Wink Laughing Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 03:54

i cant imagine why dancing with 3 stripper types would make you look gay although they were mauling each other all over me its not what you know its who ya know Wink i love brisbane thats why im moving there

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ahhhhh, sigh.. so you are dancing with thre lesbian strippers and wonder why ppl asume you are gay??

you're the male equivalent of a fag-hag Wink (ie a chick that hangs around gay blokes and checks out other guys for them)
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because you like sushi i dont know
how can i stay mad at you old corollas
your such funny cunt and i thought my rugged rugby body
and unpredicababilty is what made you want me in the first place
what happend to the wrc and playing hide the sausage Wink Wink Wink
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 14:52

see i knew you'd come back to the fold...

EMBRACE YOUR MAN-PINK Laughing Laughing Laughing

ewww, that sounds wrong.... Confused
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 15:38

paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 14:52

see i knew you'd come back to the fold...

EMBRACE YOUR MAN-PINK Laughing Laughing Laughing

ewww, that sounds wrong.... Confused

why dont you brace your self to embrace my man pink!!
cmon you know you want to hit it
a salmon loving anal junkie like yourself or are you to busy with corona142
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 15:51

why dont you brace your self to embrace my man pink!!
cmon you know you want to hit it
a salmon loving anal junkie like yourself or are you to busy with corona142
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shocked Shocked
at first i thought you were joking...

good to see you've come out finally Razz

sucks to be in japan Razz

http://my.reset.jp/~akafamichan/syashin/katsura_naoko000/katsura_naoko0100/IMG_5439.JPG
http://img34.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2/6/4/1/twcmx170-img600x450-1124461415dsc087850006.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 06:03]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

http://my.reset.jp/~akafamichan/syashin/katsura_naoko000/katsura_naoko0100/IMG_5439.JPG

C'mon... there's gotta be hotter looking chicks over there!!!!!

Where's the pics of the tattooed honeys on motorbikes. It'd certainly be more entertaining than hearing about "man pink".

seeyuzz
river
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: insecure assclowns thread Sun, 18 September 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but but.. they'll beat me up if i take their picture Razz
i'll see what i can do Razz

anatawa shashin o totte mo daijoubu desu ka.
(then duck) (then take picture quickly and run Razz )

http://my.reset.jp/~akafamichan/syashin/oota_chie000/oota_chie0700/IMG_8854.JPG

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 07:52]

soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing worse than a man in pink is a man in pink with his collar up Shocked
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look at all these insecure assclowns.

I wear pink, I drink Hoegaarden, I shag chicks and I'm proud.

Maybe you young lads can stop giving each other reacharounds and pretending YOU'RE not the gay ones.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: insecure assclowns thread Sun, 18 September 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, you're not a man until you've worn a fluffy pink skirt and boots to pull chicks Razz
and the chicks dig it Cool
GT wrote

Look at all these insecure assclowns

pretty much sums it up.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 07:49]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: insecure assclowns thread Sun, 18 September 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell, I wore pink in the 90s when it wasn't trendy. Girls do dig it - somethinng about self confidence and security of self.... Rolling Eyes

It would seem that the catch cry of some of the guys posting here should be:
Quote:

I haven't fucked a homosexual, but I fucked a guy that has.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoegaarden is good, other beers such as pales/draughts make me lose my voice after an hour of shouting to the person next to me at the pub...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy crap stu
please don't tell me you're living with those girls?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not... yet.... if only they were taken with my own camera Sad (for a start, i'd be spednign a helluvalot less time on toymods Razz )

but at least i have a better choice than g-string wearing whores in a brisbane nightclub....

to be honest, i see heaps of women that look that good every day.. one of the suckier things about Sapporo..... Razz

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 13:33]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Must be horrible Razz

I was just thinking the other day that I should just finish my shitty degree and then go teach english in japan.

Now I'm definitely sold on the idea.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 23:48

Must be horrible Razz

I was just thinking the other day that I should just finish my shitty degree and then go teach english in japan.

yes...
spend a few months in tokyo.. and get bored, then come to Sapporo and enjoy the ideal japan experience.... hot women and 30 minute drive to about 5 skifields Razz (2 hrs to Niseko tho)... there's maybe 20 or 30 ski-fields within 2 hrs of my house!!! an Sapporo is a little cheaper than sydney too!!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... degree already under my belt. Looking for a job now. Maybe I should go to Japan to 'teach' them some stuff...
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 23:58

Hmmm... degree already under my belt. Looking for a job now. Maybe I should go to Japan to 'teach' them some stuff...

sounds much better than touching man-pink in a brisbane nightclub Cool
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man-Salmon is what its called in Perth W.A.

Mainly thoughout the clubs there is men thrusting at everyone (men and women) wearing this Man Salmon pink colour .

im also one of the people that strongly disagree with this new "short semi-mohawk bleeched blonde man salmon light beer drinking" poof behaviour ive been seeing everywhere i go with my woman to have fun.

all of you gents saying that the women love the man salmon your strongly mistaken - im "the age" of going out and "hooking up" all my girlfriends friends point out the Man Salmon wearers everywhere we go and we all laff it up.

IT IS a girls colour , just like BLUE is the boys colour and i wish Jay Jays and similar shops didnt accidently tip red ink into some of the white shirt washes that they brought here from some 3rd world country and started this EPIDEMIC

nuff said
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 00:49

...short semi-mohawk....

I believe it is called a "faux-hawk".
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes salmon is the new "pink" Rolling Eyes

these guys just want some fashion companies catering for them for a change instead of the chicks, i beliece they are the insecure ones
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing salmon Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
faux hawkes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
how does any body with hair like that get a job?
can an employer discriminate against you because of your hair?
i think i get the picture now
metro+tight salmon shirt+ collar up+ stoopid hair cut+huge pupils= ekkies

all gay characters depicted are entirley fictional no actual gay people were harmed in the making of this thread
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 03:29

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol: Laughing Laughing Laughing salmon Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
faux hawkes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
how does any body with hair like that get a job?
can an employer discriminate against you because of your hair?
i think i get the picture now
metro+tight salmon shirt+ collar up+ stoopid hair cut+huge pupils= ekkies

take away the salmon and you have most of the DJ's in Australia Razz
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: wtf is man pink Sun, 18 September 2005 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing drugz are bad Sad Confused Smile Cool Very Happy Laughing Laughing Surprised Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very Sad Evil or Very Mad Mad Embarassed Sad
the effects of xtc
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: insecure assclowns thread Mon, 19 September 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 14:19

http://my.reset.jp/~akafamichan/syashin/oota_chie000/oota_chie0700/IMG_8854.JPG

I would GLADLY wear Man-Salmon in order to Hit That!!! Who the heck is she?!?! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Oh and the rest of ya -

http://gigi.x-berg.de/Images/homophobia.gif

Meh!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: wtf is man pink Mon, 19 September 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 23:27

RWDboy wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 23:48

Must be horrible Razz

yes...
spend a few months in tokyo.. and get bored, then come to Sapporo and enjoy the ideal japan experience.... hot women and 30 minute drive to about 5 skifields Razz (2 hrs to Niseko tho)... there's maybe 20 or 30 ski-fields within 2 hrs of my house!!! an Sapporo is a little cheaper than sydney too!!

Ski fields within 2 hours?!!! Why am I still in Australia?!!!! Shocked
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: wtf is man pink Mon, 19 September 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
closest big skifield is.. 30 minutes.... i can see it from my lab Very Happy

not that you would have to check if there is snow or not Razz (more about if there is road access.... then again, you can take the train to the gondola and never even drive Wink )
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wtf is man pink Mon, 19 September 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 01:46

coFF33 wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 00:49

...short semi-mohawk....

I believe it is called a "faux-hawk".

I HATE that haircut. Do these people not realise they look like an idiot? Grr... the haircut actualy pisses me off. I dunno why... it just does. Seeing someone with it makes me wanna punch them.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:tourettes guy.com
Next Topic:Don Adams Dead At 82 RIP.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:34:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086979866027832 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.