Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
icon14.gif  New Toymods Forum Sun, 18 September 2005 12:51 Go to next message
The new Toymods forum is up and running. You can access it at http://www.toymods.net/forums.

Sign ups are moderated so it will take time to get your new user account approved. At this stage please allow 2-3 days for account approval. Feel free to go over and set up your new account before the big rush so it takes a bit of work load off, for application approvals.

The new forum requires all the same details to sign-up as the club membership application form. The details will be checked for authenticity and anyone found to be providing false info will be banned and not approved in the future. Contact details provided for sign-up are all private.

In the near future the current forum will be locked and left available for viewing only. Until this time the new forums will be slow for the same reason that the old ones are, the old database is problematic.

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 13:12]

Send a private message to this user    
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Sun, 18 September 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks awesome Josh, well done to all who put it together. Just a pointer when you sign up, make sure you change the style from default to Toymods, this can be done down the bottom left of any page.

Much happiness Very Happy
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: New Toymods Forum Sun, 18 September 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The style should default to Toymods from now on so no problems there.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Sun, 18 September 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the 3rd version if i remember correctly ?
out of curiosity whats planned to be done to ensure the data of this and the last forum wont be lost into eternity ?

edit: how long will this version exist before its retired ?

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 16:10]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Sun, 18 September 2005 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since I still cant post on the new forum, I'll ask here Sad
Fud Forums allow a user to shift between computers and still keep track of read and unread posts. The new forum does not seem to be displaying this same feature Confused Is it because it hasn't been setup or is it because the new forum sucks ass and it cant do it?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane,

im unsure if this feature is available with VBulletin (the forum software now in use), but even if it isnt its a very small price to pay for a very large step forward.
There were several key requirements of the forums which FUD forums simply couldnt provide, and Vbulletin could - so the choice was made to change.

NOTICE TO ALL:

Some people have been registering on the new forums without filling in all the details on the signup form. I need to make this clearer:

All signups to the new forum require every field to be completely and accurately filled out. If the signup form is incomplete or contains false information your signup will be rejected.
Please note that private contact information such as address, phone no. etc is not visible to the public. Such information is taken to help protect all users of the forums and to ensure that all forum members act with individual responsibility.

This type of signup is designed to help us weed out the wookies, trolls, dodgy traders, spammers and all the other fantastic people out there who have dragged down the current forums from their original intended purpose..... the end result will hopefully be a utopian Toymods society devoid of wookies.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so otherwise if you dont desire for others to harvest your data regardless fo the privacy policy you will unable to register an account there ?
ive provided what info im comfortable with toymods having and all info entered is accurate as not available for the reason above or there is no info to enter there and been denied

edit: ps the webmaster email addy in the new forums is bouncing emails
dont know wether this si suposed to be so or not
if it is how is a person to appeal a decision if theyre unable to make contact ?

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 04:18]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 13:42

NOTICE TO ALL:

Some people have been registering on the new forums without filling in all the details on the signup form. I need to make this clearer:

All signups to the new forum require every field to be completely and accurately filled out. If the signup form is incomplete or contains false information your signup will be rejected.
Please note that private contact information such as address, phone no. etc is not visible to the public. Such information is taken to help protect all users of the forums and to ensure that all forum members act with individual responsibility.

This type of signup is designed to help us weed out the wookies, trolls, dodgy traders, spammers and all the other fantastic people out there who have dragged down the current forums from their original intended purpose..... the end result will hopefully be a utopian Toymods society devoid of wookies.

This is all well and good but it has been proven in the past that the Toymods Forums have been insecure allowing other members view and edit profile information. Who is to say or even guarantee that this will not happen on the new unproven forums?

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ty shane for effectivelly seconding my post Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New forums look good and my account is up and running woot. Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=4DaDrift wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 02:10]this is the 3rd version if i remember correctly ?
<b>out of curiosity whats planned to be done to ensure the data of this and the last forum wont be lost into eternity ?

edit: how long will this version exist before its retired ?[/[/B]quote]

can i get an answer to the info above
even a " we havent come to a definate decision as yet, yet it will be brought up at the next monthly meeting and results discussed here* would be suffice

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 08:35]

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking at my account information there is no where that can be accessed that brings up your personal info more than an email address and contains the same info as this forum currently does.

From What I understand the signup is a manual way of checking that the user is the real deal, Most sites have an auto registration that you can type what ever to get a user name. email being the only requirement. on the new forums the Mods are manually checking the Address and sign up info to make sure it is a valid registration to stop spamers getting on and just selling stuff on the classifieds. Once you have logged in you can't access your own information.

Cool1: It does appear to track which posts are read and unread between computers.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 08:34

Cool1: It does appear to track which posts are read and unread between computers.

Really? I'll have to take a second look.

Something else I have noticed is that if there is a new post in "General Car Talk" for example, If you go into "General Car Talk" and see that the new post is ghey and you dont want to read it, if you leave the "General Car Talk" section, its still highlighted red as if there is a new post.
That make sense? If so it needs fixing cause it sux.

Oh and I still cant post shit!!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Toymods Forum Mon, 19 September 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that is a pain. and being looked into

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still cant post!!! Whats going on? Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 11:17

I still cant post!!! Whats going on? Confused

I don't think they like you Confused , mine was approved by lunch time yesterday and i only applied in the morning. Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1,

did you accurately fill out your sign in form? Your signup might not have been approved or may be delayed for the same reasons you would get from DOTARS if your vehicle import approval form was incomplete.
Email the board if you are still stuck.

4dadrift,

you are free to without personal information if you wish, but your signup will not be approved as stated.

We have no desire at this time to change forum software again - but should the absolute need arise, it may happen. Asking us to predict the next 3 or 4 years is just an impossible request.
The current "fudforums" will be locked for posting, but will be retained for viewing for the indefinite future. There are no intentions to "lose" the wealth of data here - it will be backed up and made available online for all to see.

Regarding the security concerns,

Personally i feel both your concerns are unwarranted. We are dealing with a whole new forum software package here, there are no constants which allow the assumption that what applies for one, applies for the other.

Further to that, the personal information on the sign-up form is not visiable to ANY member of the forums, even to yourself! If i go to my own profile on the new forums - i cannot edit that information, nor can i even see it!!

There has also never been any security breach or concern regarding the club members database which is online either, and that's been there longer than the forums IIRC.

Everything has been done correctly from the beginning this time, ensuring we dont have problems like we've encountered in the past and that these new forums last the test of time.
All we ask is that you give the same details you give when you sign up to the club - and those details will be treated with the same respect and privacy as a club member's details.

Thanks.

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 09:22

Something else I have noticed is that if there is a new post in "General Car Talk" for example, If you go into "General Car Talk" and see that the new post is ghey and you dont want to read it, if you leave the "General Car Talk" section, its still highlighted red as if there is a new post.

When you're in that forum, click on Forum Tools in the header and choose Mark This Forum Read.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:17

Cool1 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 09:22

When you're in that forum, click on Forum Tools in the header and choose Mark This Forum Read.

Thats a yucky thing to have to do Confused
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know. Sad

But you'll find little differences between the two forums. Some good, some bad.

Hopefully more good than bad!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still looking for some good things Sad
I think I have found another problem, but i'll keep playing before I point it out.
Also how long does it take to get a reply to the board emails? I want my login fixed so I can find some reall problems Surprised
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When did you send your email?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sent one last night and one tonight.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To board@toymods.org.au ?!?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used the Contact Us link at the bottom of the new forum.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eww!! No idea where that goes! Very Happy
Doubt it'd get to the Board, maybe just to the Admin user that no one uses...

Best to send an email to the Board email address.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doh.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
out of curiosity
how do you verify ones details without breaching the privacy act ?
i dont recall givign permission for toymods to access my personal data thru government or other agencies
also there are peopel who are between addresses or dont have a regular address
how are they to access the forums when theres a requirement for number birthdate address dental xrays fignerprints voice recording retina scan and dna samples (yes i got a bit crried away yet thats how i feel the registration situation is)
it will only discourage future genuine members since not everyone is comfortable with scores of people freely ahvigna ccess to their information let alone online where im yet to see a setup thats 100% secure

in a way im getting the feeling that this is heading down the path of targa tasmania ie being a porsche owners club event and as an active non paid member since the first year of this club i would appreciate my questions beign addressed in a mature approach for once
is this just a hills and selected favourable persons club or a greater toyomods community club ?

anyways to those that have assisted me in the past and offered me advise theres every chance that this could be my last post so i bid you all farewell and a thankyou for your assistance along the way and hope for the sake of the club this is not the case as we all know averages show only 1 out of 10 speak up about their problems and i fear a massive drain of experience and knowlege
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hear ya mate and I second what your saying. The sign up procedure blows. I can under stand having to have a valid email and state etc etc, but having to have a Ph number and full address is crap.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also something i stil dont see is an option for interstate members to view webcast live of monthly meetings let alone participate in meetings using it as paying members should have as an option
if were going to get serious might as well do it right across the board...
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 17:28

4dadrift,

We have no desire at this time to change forum software again - but should the absolute need arise, it may happen. Asking us to predict the next 3 or 4 years is just an impossible request.
The current "fudforums" will be locked for posting, but will be retained for viewing for the indefinite future. There are no intentions to "lose" the wealth of data here - it will be backed up and made available online for all to see.

wiltz
i was reffering to the original forums before the current two we now have
i realise that your unable to predict what will happen in the next 4 or so years yet precautions can be taken
btw not everything has been taken care of in advance imho (
when is the current forums planned to be locked to posting btw ?
have my concerns been addressd to issues beyond that of the security side of things such as a mass mailout to past and current members inviting them to the new forum ?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 20 September 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone, with a couple of connections, can trace you back from a slipped comment in a forum, or a car pic or whatever.. all they really need is your ISP data, a few bucks to the nerd in charge, and then they have a lot more details about you...

no-one on the internet is completely anonymous, there is always a way to track you down.

do you feel uncomfortable with the toymods board knowing your details? or that they may be hacked into?

would you be happier with a snail mail application? that way there would be no electronic record, but you are still able to be held accountable for you potential actions..

Cya, Stewart
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 21 September 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the RSS feeds enabled?

And how come I still havent got a reply to the email I sent to the board?
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 21 September 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RSS feeds from the main site? Or the forums?

The Board mailing list has been quiet. You email is the last one that's been sent to the list.
I think they're all busy ATM.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 21 September 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:03

The feeds from the new forums.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 21 September 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neil,

As stated before, those details have to be there. We expect the same level of information from a club member, so we are now expecting them from a forum member as well.
This is all part of the wookie, spam and dodginess filtration we are are trying to acheive.

If you dont want to give those details, which are held securely and treated with the same level of privacy as those from a club member.... then you dont have to be a member of the Toymods forum. It sounds harsh, but that's what has been decided - you can thank the wookies out there who have caused us to go to such measures.

FWIW, my details are in there, and they are correct. As are every other board member's.

And we arent going to use ASIO or government resources to verify information, please use some common sense Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 21 September 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these forums going to be locked for editing too?

Because I would like to be able to edit old posts of mine in the future if I stumble across them while searching.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 21 September 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry peewee, but no.
Editting posts in fudforums is one of the biggest things that slows them down to a snails pace, it just messes up databases to poopoo.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 22 September 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:34

Nark wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:03

The feeds from the new forums.

No idea about this! Would you really want an RSS though? You'll get bombarded every two minutes!

I'll have a look in the options to see what I can find. Can't see the advantage though.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 22 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have experience with rss feeds you can watch specific threads or even just filter for things you want.
GUN METAL 87 SC
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: New Toymods Forum Fri, 23 September 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its good to see the new forum up and running Very Happy

Pity i will loose my Furum Junky title Crying or Very Sad Laughing

Has there been a set day when this Forum will be officially closed yet ??

Thanks for all the work in setting up this forum and the new one, it is a great resource and facilty Very Happy
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of curiosity, will private messaging still be viewable once these forums are locked? I've got alot of useful info and contact/addy details in there that i don't want to lose. Is there a way to transfer all of them out at once? It's kinda tedious to have to cut/paste every single one of them.

Eddie.

edited for clarity.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 September 2005 00:03]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AFAIK it will be a cut and paste thing.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm, hi. I have only just come across this thread providing information about the new forum after I recieved a rejection to my original signup.

Quote:

Dear Rainey,

Unfortunately your registration at Toymods Forums did not meet our membership
requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
Toymods Forums team

I don't remember the information that I put in the fields, but I filled out everything that I was comfortable with. Am I banned for good now? Are you seriously going to be keeping it this tight? I'm not going to be giving out my home address and phone number to people I don't know on the internet.

[Updated on: Sat, 24 September 2005 09:41]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 11:42

Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cruzsida, if that was directed at me, then please read my post carefully next time. Nowhere does it state that during the registration process on http://www.toymods.net.

Rainey wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 19:32

I have only just come across this thread providing information about the new forum after I recieved a rejection to my original signup.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainey wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 17:32

I'm not going to be giving out my home address and phone number to people I don't know on the internet.

I was referring to you typing this bit.

And no, you are not banned, but you MUST fill it in correctly to register
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rainey: lie about it!
if you're a member of the actual club they know where to find you and break your knees anyhow. if you're not, who cares if you put down "belgium, surrounded in chocolate and women" as your location? Razz (or possibly something slightly more believable)
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New Toymods Forum Sat, 24 September 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe! Nevermind I'm now registered all LEGIT. Very Happy Shocked Wink

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Laughing
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 27 September 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY!!! I am in! That was quick, i only registered yesterday. New forum looks good & i'm having fun playing with it. Cool
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

icon14.gif  Re: New Toymods Forum Tue, 27 September 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The new forum is just like the ALSC forum and it is so much beter. Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 29 September 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finally its up Very Happy , im a bit late i think.

I like the new security measures, now i know im a bit safer buying and selling things Wink.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 29 September 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Board members

I submitted my application for the new forum

just wondering how its going

cheers Very Happy
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 05 October 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep it's taking time to get applications processed.

The reason for this is that I am the only one doing it currently and myself and the rest of the board have been working on getting Toyota Fest organised and getting our cars to the show pretty much non stop for the last couple of weeks. This is one of hte big reason why we have not gone straight over to the new forum and locked the current ones.

Sorry guys but the moderated sign-ups is in place due to it being requested previously. I know it's not the nicest way to do things and it's a pain the arse for me but the idea is to make people take more ownership for what they do on the forum.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: New Toymods Forum Wed, 05 October 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair call, and fair enough. Smile
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 06 October 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i had a read through and still couldn't c if there has been a set date for when this forum will be gettin locked? Sorry if the date has already been stated. I am registering myself at the moment Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 06 October 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As stated above the information must be accurate. No we dont have any way of checking really, but if it looks false you will be rejected upon signup application.

Seriously guys, this is being done for the protection of ALL forum members... i dont understand what the fuss is about.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: New Toymods Forum Thu, 06 October 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just did my registration and accidently put ST185R as my chassis number instead of my VIN Chassis number Embarassed Embarassed is my application likely to be rejected ?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: New Toymods Forum Fri, 07 October 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats all you are supposed to put down.
ST185
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: New Toymods Forum Fri, 07 October 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sweet Smile thought i chucked a n00b mistake for a sec Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Spamming and Phishing
Next Topic:Monthly Meetings
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:08:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012543916702271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.