Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Who said the cold war was over?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 02:56 Go to next message
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic le/2005/09/10/AR2005091001053.html
  Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here President Bush , Press this button to launch nukes at anyone threatening america..

LoL i cannot believe they are giving someone with no education and no brains and prays to god in every speech he makes a option to start WW3 !

its funny that the USA thinks its fine to do this, how come everyone looks at all the eastern part of the world and "if" they have nukes they are labled as a "terrorist" where as america can have 100 pointed at all the eastern part of the world and be labled as "our saviour" and they can think they are helping us?!?

AMERICA IS THE FUCKING TERRORISTS AND I WISH EVERYONE ELSE COULD SEE THAT
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well of course. America currently sits on top in terms of military might. Do you really think they're gonna let someone else challenge that? Bush epitomises the kind of inferiority complex that usually pervades the leaders of small despots (like saddam), but is increasingly found in the upper tiers of american politics. Probably because Bush keeps dumping his friends in positions they have no ability to perform in.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh great. Sad

We're all gonna die.

Man, how many election promises can Bush backflip on untill he falls on his arse? This guy is an absolute gymnast!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 13:25

well of course. America currently sits on top in terms of military might. Do you really think they're gonna let someone else challenge that? Bush epitomises the kind of inferiority complex that usually pervades the leaders of small despots (like saddam), but is increasingly found in the upper tiers of american politics. Probably because Bush keeps dumping his friends in positions they have no ability to perform in.

whats the bet George Dubya wore salmon shirts to nightclubs when he was younger Razz

actually, after watching docos of his younger life, i'm even more scared...

a friend in the us wrote:

Quote:

Lies, lies, lies

Hmmm, you'd think moves to resume using nuclear weapons would be a top US story - lets see what the educated American internet masses are reading about

* Flights Resuming Into New Orleans Today AP
* Bush Balancing Agenda With Storm Response AP
* Experts: Headphones Worsen Hearing Loss AP
* Trade Deficit Narrows; Oil Imports Surge AP
* Fujitsu's Robot on Wheels to Go on Sale AP

Fair enough New Orleans has been in the public eye and everyone must be wondering when they can catch a plane down and help protect those Walmart goods. And someone is always bashing Bush - maybe he should cruise around New Orleans on Fujitsu's new robot - now that is news.

Seeing as this alledged story comes from one small paper and isn't in the main stream news - I refuse to believe it. Why would the Post print something I don't want to read, they must have made it up - the old expression of "head in sand" will be changed to "earphones connected to brain"

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easy solution...

blow up american, be friends with the terrorists, we win Very Happy
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 19:02

easy solution...

blow up american, be friends with the terrorists, we win Very Happy

or not
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could write a page about what i think on terrorist but i wont!but i think anyone that dosnt have the balls to fight properly is gutless.i believe america has made, many errors over the years as have most countries,but until the whole world gets real,its an up hill battle!has anyone thought, like i have, at whats coming?as the arab oil fields will dry up and they will have nothing!very scary times ahead i think,unless there is broader and better education the world over!dont worry so much about american nukes,its korea etc that scare the shit out of me.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can always be assured that there is some nervous, insecure, macho military leader in the whitehouse who went to the academy, but barely been overseas... who will be the one pushing and fighting to be able to use nukes "cos if we don't use em first, we may not get to ue them at all".

i find it remarkably funny that in america now, you can't even get on a plane with anything GIFTWRAPPED, as it is against security procedures.. they are all so freekin paranoid out of their gills that .....

anyway Razz

so yeah.. they're pushing to get the funding and authorisation to carry out more nuclear weapons development.. on one side... and threatening to invade other countries who don't even have nuclear weapons yet...

i would say it's ironic.... but i'll settle to just say

"it's american"
hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 19:28

i could write a page about what i think on terrorist but i wont!but i think anyone that dosnt have the balls to fight properly is gutless.i believe america has made, many errors over the years as have most countries,but until the whole world gets real,its an up hill battle!has anyone thought, like i have, at whats coming?as the arab oil fields will dry up and they will have nothing!very scary times ahead i think,unless there is broader and better education the world over!dont worry so much about american nukes,its korea etc that scare the shit out of me.

when are you expecting arab oil fields to dry up? ever wonder why america went in to iraq? and why worry bout korea, america has already proven that they will use nukes even when not necessary. they got itchy trigger fingers.
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 19:02

"it's american"

This might be a turning point for americans socially and politically. Its pointing to the american decision makers and the ones behind them which have now become the gangrene of the world that needs to be cut off to save us all.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 19 September 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
North Korea are really just sabre rattlers. They are forever calling everyone's bluff.

Just yesterday, the 6 way talks succeeded in putting an end to their nuclear proliferation gestures, in an exchange for aid with conventional energy production (which is what they originally were promised by the USA). Funny how it was barely reported - it might look like a USA backdown. Rolling Eyes

The USA continues to reap the rewards of 50 years of questionable foreign policy.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scariest paragraph ive ever read... makes you shudder

Quote:

At a White House briefing that year, a spokesman said the United States would "respond with overwhelming force" to the use of weapons of mass destruction against the United States, its forces or allies, and said "all options" would be available to the president.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too bad if you press the wrong button Shocked , or in the case of George Bush just bump one by accident Razz .

This animation is old and i am sure many have seen it many times but it pretty much sums up the result of shit like this http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm .

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 01:02]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Well each country really responds in the manner that suits them best.

For example, 3rd world countries and their like attack via terrorist attacks and methods like that 'cos that's how their mind set works and that's the most effective way they can attack.

America isn't like that. She's got all these glorious nukes but they're relatively useless to her 'cos she doesn't use them.

What America needs to do is splat a country with nukes. Wipe it off the face of the planet. It would be cheaper for her to do that than to try and put in "peace keeping" forces and fighting in multiple countries and fronts. If she really wanted to, and didn't care about world opinion, she could of won Vietnam with a few nukes. She could also use a few neutron bombs on Iraq, whereby wiping out the people but still keep the infrastructure in place so she could go in and take the oil for herself - assuming she's there for the oil.

France (ahh, my beloved France - how I hate those clowns) has stated many times over many years that she'd use nukes in a war.

seeyuzz
river
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rich people in control of nuclear weapons (regardless of country) are smart enuff to know that if they used them they wouldnt be rich anymore.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 14:43

rich people in control of nuclear weapons (regardless of country) are smart enuff to know that if they used them they wouldnt be rich anymore.

But George bush is Intermediately retarded and thats what bothers me Shocked
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 14:05

Hi,

France (ahh, my beloved France - how I hate those clowns) has stated many times over many years that she'd use nukes in a war.

Laughing i dont like the french either !
they are alwayz showing their powah by blowing up innocent
reefs and atols .
why the hell do they need to test nuclear weapons what part of "mass destruction" dont they understand?

IM NOT SEXIST OR RACIST I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY Wink
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT
whats the bet George Dubya wore salmon shirts to nightclubs when he was younger Razz
Bush epitomises the kind of inferiority complex that usually pervades the leaders with small despots (like saddam), but is increasingly found in the upper tiers of americans. Probably because Bush keeps dumping on his friends whilst in positions they have no ability to perform in.

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahahahahaah
hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

What America needs to do is splat a country with nukes. Wipe it off the face of the planet. It would be cheaper for her to do that than to try and put in "peace keeping" forces and fighting in multiple countries and fronts. If she really wanted to, and didn't care about world opinion, she could of won Vietnam with a few nukes. She could also use a few neutron bombs on Iraq, whereby wiping out the people but still keep the infrastructure in place so she could go in and take the oil for herself - assuming she's there for the oil.

Why thats the smartest, most well thought out post ive ever read. May i ask which university you attended? you certainly seem like a well educated man Laughing
paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i concur wif you hachi-man
p.s
me thinks if river lived within one of said countries
his opinions might weaken slightly
on the that note it is not for the educated to say whats right or wrong nor for the majority to say who is good or bad
history has shown its who has the most nukes and or inteligence of the others nukes plus willingness to use them
then theres the religion factor which has been the of the most the cause of the shit in the first place
god wont save your ass from nuclear winter.
so then who do we have faith in?
yourself!!
my advice would be to eat drink and be merry cause if bigbrother
dosent kill you with some nasty assed weapon a monolithic meteor probly will that is asuming we dont all drown from global warming first!
thats my bullshit 2c Wink
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

hachi-man wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 13:30

Why thats the smartest, most well thought out post ive ever read. May i ask which university you attended? you certainly seem like a well educated man Laughing

Thanks mate. It's nice to know that some posts are appreciated. Smile

UNSW. And, thanks for the "well educated" comment.

seeyuzz
river
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulst162 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 15:13

they are alwayz showing their powah by blowing up innocent
reefs and atols .
why the hell do they need to test nuclear weapons what part of "mass destruction" dont they understand?

america has doen MORE than 1000 above ground nuclear etsts, and many more than that below ground. SBS used to periodically show a 1 hr documentary of nuclear weapon tests, from 17kT field cannon fired ones (spewin if she misfired Razz ), to the 15MT thermonuclear ones that wiped out a 1 mile radius of the Bikini Atoll.
http://www.bikiniatoll.com/
1954 Bravo H-bomb crater
http://www.bikiniatoll.com/bravoMATT.jpg

-- It created a fireball four miles wide that vaporized the entire test island and parts of two others, leaving a hole in Bikini's lagoon one mile wide and 200 feet deep.
--The deadly fallout covered an area of 7,000 square miles. How large an area is that? Let's put it this way: If Bravo had been set off in Washington and the fallout headed northeast, everyone from Washington to Boston would be dead.
--President Eisenhower told a press conference in late March of that year that U.S. scientists were "surprised and astonished" at the size of the Bravo shot.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/bomb/peopleevents/pan deAMEX51.html

http://www.bikiniatoll.com/bravo2.jpg

the french don't even scratch the surface when it comes to testing.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^^^^
its called: "Trinity and Beyond" The atomic bomb story (1995).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114728/

and its the best damn dvd ive ever owned

america nuked the world FAR FAR more times than anyone else, evah
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivy mike:

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Elugel.jpg
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yes, I have that DVD also. Unbeleivable stuff. I think the worse tests they did were two H-bombs they let off in the upper atmosphere. It caused major disruptions to communications and some other things. As a result they went back to blowing holes in the land and oceans and kept away from letting them loose into the sky.

seeyuzz
river
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best bomb evah - - - (thre hanna's):

OPERATION CROSSROADS
http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Crossrd. html

BAKER:

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Baker8big.jpg

paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed gee wilakers {fall out boy}
i said i hate everyone equally the us is no better than the french
sadly the major french part usa was desimated by a storm recently
there are a few curry munching countries testing weapons at the moment aswell
nuclear weapons were tested at maralinga in australia too
soon people wont have to use nuclear weapons cause every body will alredy have cancer/birthdefects/radiation sickness/glowing teeth/male baldness/ female baldness/giant hideous facial and genatal growths massive rats /cocaroaches/incredable hulks/radio active men and of cause three eyed fish named blinky.
dont worry wear sun glasses and learn to duck and cover
radiation is completley harmless Evil or Very Mad
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/421/goiterific14hi.jpgps this pic is from lack of iodine

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 05:44]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

You better learn to love nuclear power. The way fossil feuls are running out we're gonna need nuke power or sit in the freezing dark and eat raw food.

That pic that Ed put in on the nuke explosion with the ships.... I think there were two tests. One was above the water - dropped from the air and the other was under water (which I think is that pic). The underwater explosion totally decimated the old warship fleet (of which one vessel was the famed Prinz Eugen). IIRC they also had goats and sheep attached tetheres to various parts of the ships to see how they faired in the explosion.

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 15:26

best bomb evah - - - (thre hanna's):

OPERATION CROSSROADS
http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Crossrd. html

BAKER:

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Tests/Baker8big.jpg

CS DOUG SAYS: BOOM HEADSHOT
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 15:21

^^^^^^^^^
its called: "Trinity and Beyond" The atomic bomb story (1995).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114728/

and its the best damn dvd ive ever owned

america nuked the world FAR FAR more times than anyone else, evah

you farkin legend!!!!

is it still available? (ok ok, i'll go search Razz )
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone seen this one??
Nukes in space?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206179/
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 21 September 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
society needs to wake up and see its the same old story repeated again and again.....

this nuclear prolifereation was justified by the "communist threat" and now we have the new threat of "islamic terrorism"...

the republican president eisenhower who warned in his famous farewell speech "beware of the american military industrial complex"...could see america was entering a dangerous period..

this hugely influential economic giant (arms industry) has controlled american foreign policy since WW2......to pursuade the people to accept the huge expenditure is created by a situation of a perpetual threat...

we are in a state of unconsciousness at the moment....and the world is being corrupted because of it..

simplistic ideas about what a terrorist is (perpetuated by a profit obsessed media) are swallowed and so it goes on and on...

who wins????
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Fri, 23 September 2005 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactally the way i see things
if only the rest of the world could see what we do...

seems as tho nostradamus was right...
he doesnt know how World War 3 will be fought,
but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

nukes and "terrorist threats" will see the demise of the
planet earth, and a minority of people will be left...probably
slightly scarred from the nuclear happenings
and all they will have to fight with are sticks and stones...
and maybe old molten chunks of metal...
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Sun, 25 September 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why cant someone shoot this president, plenty of the other presidents have been shoot so why not his one?

Bush fights against 'terror' (its fucking terrorists, you knob head president), but his doing the same thing terrorists do.....Anyone else think thats true?

cheers
chris
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Sun, 25 September 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with Chris' post.

smart man.
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course...agree 100%
he's just a body of a man with the mind of a child...
the "terrorists" use bombs, so he has to "hit them back" with bombs of his own...
but also the media has fucked things over...if they didnt create such hype about it, the terrorists would set the bombs off, sit down to watch it on TV...and see nothing...granting them no satisfaction of their job just completed...eventually they would get sick of doing it...and they would no longer be asses...
but no, the media has to blow everything (pardon the pun) out of proportion, and make it a bigger deal than its really worth.. Mad
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and not to forget johnny howard..hes just as stupid as mr america himself...if not more stupid...all he does is agree with the idiot...
not to mention, "i will not introduce a G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GST"

anyone wanna lend a gun?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TougeVitz wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 14:07

and not to forget johnny howard..hes just as stupid as mr america himself...if not more stupid...all he does is agree with the idiot...
not to mention, "i will not introduce a G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GST"

anyone wanna lend a gun?

GST made cars cheaper i ain't complaining. Plus it gives my profession much more work MUHUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
#Fiend#
Regular

July 2005
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I often wonder what actually goes through John Howard's head or what motivates him, with George Bush it seems pretty obvious that he thinks he is on some sort of god given crusade to rid the world of "evildoers", either that or it is all just BS (the praying and shit) and he is just a megalomaniac.

With Little Johhny though it is much harder to figure out, his personal motivation is very mysterious (to me anyway).

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2005 06:17]

CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny is a little cock sucker, as soon as bush does something johnny does the same thing, example, when bush opposed gay marriage, a few days later johnny did the same thing.
That last president got kicked out for rooting some mole but this one doesnt get kicked out for being a knob head trying to start WW3, doesnt make sence, maybe it does....power hungry americans.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never a truer word was spoken by someone in the media the other day (shock horror) and that was in terms of politics we are very quick to judge their private life (Clinton, Brogden etc) and both their party and us will immediately call for their sacking. But should they just not perform at their Job unlike us mere mortals they never get sacked.
Look at Morris Iemma for example he had a poor handling of the health system in terms of the whistle blower nurse cases in which all the so called "facts" have come out to be either rumours, blatantly untrue or already reffered to a auditing group. So what do we do we make him premier.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is it that every fucking thread turns into local politics?

go and join a politics forum the lot of you Razz

puhlease no more about frickin pollies..

and more about americas bombs Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 17:43

and more about americas bombs Very Happy

Absolutely. The nuke has brought us unbound peace, but I fear it's time has come as sinister weapons like HAARP have come into existence.

I think we should also include aliens and UFOs into this topic, and, my favourite, conspiracy theories. Very Happy

seeyuzz
river
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aliens, ufos and conspiracy theories will not be tolerated. they tend to bring the idiots of toymods crawling out of the woodwork to fling quasi-factual opinions around, and generally not participate in a coherent old-fashioned argument.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Well that's a bummer Sad

Whatever happend to good old fashioned discussion on the wierd and wonderful.

Can we discuss the various merits of American medium bombers of WW2? Is that an okay thing to talk about?

seeyuzz
river
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure, sounds good.. as long as the wookies stop talking about politics Razz

and what the fuck is Yoda meant to be anyway?
and how special is his relationship with the wookies... i guess they are cuddly and all...

hmm.... and WW2 fighters... thems cool also Very Happy mmmm P51D Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.indybay.org/uploads/rows-of-explosives.jpg

The evidence showing that the World Trade Center towers were demolished is compelling. Here are a few photos of explosives detonating during the collapse of the South Tower. Each frame is numbered by its position in the video. The video was shot at 30 frames per second. So an eight frame interval covers about one quarter of a second.

Frame 147 shows a row of explosives detonating right across the east face at the 79th floor.
Frame 203 shows a row of explosives detonating right across the east face at the 75th floor.

The middle photos show the dust from the explosions outlined in red.

The end photos show the relative positions of the two lines of dust.

It has been claimed that the explosions of dust that span the east face of the tower, were caused by air being forced from the windows as each of the floors above collapsed. This explanation is obviously incorrect. If it was correct, such lines of dust would have been expelled from the windows of each floor in succession. That is, we would have seen such lines of dust expelled from floors 79, 78, 77, 76 and 75 in succession, but what we observe is an explosion of dust at floor 79, no new clouds of dust for a few floors, then another explosion of dust at floor 75. It is worth noting that the second line of (much larger) explosions occur at the center of a section of mechanical floors (the three mechanical floors appear as a slightly darker gray band across the building and are important for the strength they impart to the building). It is possible that the mechanical floors 76 and 75 (and also 74) have no windows, but of course, if this is so, it raises many more questions than it answers. In particular, if the mechanical floors have no windows, then the explosions of dust from floor 75 cannot be caused by air being forced from them as the floors above collapsed.

The dust due to the visible explosions is a whitish grey. The dust from the demolition of the upper section (which is disintegrating as it falls) is dark grey. One wonders what caused this difference.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how much did the building owners make from insurance/rebuilding?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The plane that hit the North Tower was not American Airlines Flight 11. It was not a Boeing 767. It was a custom-built military plane carrying three missiles that created the impression of a plane crash without leaving any wreckage. In order for it precisely to strike the correct part of the tower (in line with the bomb already planted in the east wall) it must have been flown remotely using cruise navigation. I believe a similar plane was used to strike the Pentagon.

The 'Conspiracy Theorists' have got it dead right this time. The true Flights 11, 175, 77 and 93 were indeed substituted with other planes when the transponders were switched off. Someone hijacked the hijackers to make sure the job was done properly.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/flight175explained.jpg

Watch carefully what happens as the plane approaches and crashes into the tower. I leave you to come to your own conclusions about what you see (watch it over and over again, backwards and forwards), but I'll tell you what I see. Immediately before the plane strikes it fires a missile that blows a hole in the building's façade. This is the cause of that brief flash. The plane then begins to disappear neatly into this hole, leaving no wing impressions. Just before it disappears however it fires two more missiles from somewhere near its tail. One goes to the left, one to the right (and up a bit) and it is the blast holes from these three separate missiles that form the great gash across the building. For a frame by frame analysis of this sequence please click here.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a cold at the moment and decided to sleep in most of today, That was until I was woken about 1pm and nearly shat my self.

I was woken by a massive flash that lit up my room (curtains closed) followed by a HUGE boom that lasted for maybe 3-5 secs and mild shaking of windows..... Confused

My first reactions and thoughts where HOLY SHIT we got NUKED, this was after waiting a few seconds for my room to disintegrate.

I relieved when I heard the rain Laughing start to fall heavily...

I think it's pretty bad that these thoughts were the first to come to mind maybe I'm just paranoid,
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG thats is fucked up.. just spent the last hour or so trawling various images and vids....

something definitely hits the building ahead of the first crash... no doubt.

and although the theory of a small nuke seems a little far-fetched, thermite is one thing that could easily melt/weaken the structures and cause the heat and fires seen for a long time afterward....

mmm thermite is awesome stuff Very Happy

so Ed... are you a closet conspiracist or is River getting to you Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html
hmmm

funny how the explosion before it fell caused mroe vibration than when the massive building fell down... Rolling Eyes Laughing
http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video%20arc hive/Shaking%20before%20WTC-1%20collapse.mpg

and theeeen...
who wouldn't have been prud to drop a building as neatly as this Very Happy
http://www.911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/doc s/wtc7_collapse2.mpg

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2005 15:09]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Mon, 26 September 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 00:31

so Ed... are you a closet conspiracist or is River getting to you Razz

nope, just bored and shitstirring for tomorrow Laughing

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Tue, 27 September 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

No, he's setting up a trap.

I have a conspiracy theory about the mods setting traps.....

seeyuzz
river
spirokeet
Regular

July 2004
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 28 September 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here you go River:

http://reptilianagenda.com/research/r112299b.shtml

I'm watching a show at the moment on conspiracy theories, one of them is about the British royal family being alien reptiles.

Their house is only about an hour away from mine, I'll go over later tonight with a jar of flies and see if I can catch one if you like. Wink
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Wed, 28 September 2005 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with those wing nut ears,prince charles has to be a frill neck lizard in alien life then.
mick
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Thu, 29 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 9/11 attacks was such a hoax, a kid with 2 brain cells could pull that lie apart.

What Ed is saying i %100 agree on. There is so much evidence it's not funny!!

i dunno what crap they have been feeding thru the mainstream since i stopped watching tv 3-4 years ago. (internet instead)

But there was a surviver from the 9/11 attacks, he was in the basement of one of the buildings and hear the successive explosions going off. He can verify there were bombs going off in the building before the plane hit. The pentagon is stopping this man from testifing.

Buildings can burn for weeks without collapsing.

Anyway a good source of information is thru winamp. go into the minibrowser and find those freedom TV stations. Dam good stuff on them.

And the repitilian illuminati are covered on there too, very very interesting! and how the bush family have ties with hitler. How all most of the presidents were related to the royal family, how bush and kerry were cousins and all the presidents were a member of the skull and bones.

Sounds far fethced but just check out those tv stations that you can access thru winamp (broadband needed i'd say)
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Who said the cold war was over? Thu, 29 September 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
crap crap and more crap!avtur burs hot and there would be loads of it try parts of 20 tonnes seeping on impact that would be sitting waiting for the flames!they prob stopped him testifying because he was a half wit or wanted his name in the paper! the states are going to do it to themselves to make it so they can go to war and get the oil?maybe but if the genral population ever got the truth and you could never hide something that big,there would be a big witch hunt me thinks!my opinion is some gutless little girls that would never achieve anything in life or help in anyway got brain washed{which is easy with stupid people}into thinking it would help the cause!big back fire i think!if they had done the same to military installations they would have my respect aswell as billions of others!but they are dumb like most girl terrorists.fight like men or go away!
mick
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Video editiing program
Next Topic:Reno 911: Busting a Dungeons & Dragons nerd [video]
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:12:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010227918624878 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.