Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » HELP... Dinner Options ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:09 Go to next message
Hey guys,
i am home alone for the next week and i need some idea on wat to have for tea... i don't want to opt for the lazy option which is Fast Food (eg: Macca's, kfc, etc) i want to actually make something to help keep me ocupied... anyone got any ideas..
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*insert tasmanian inter-breeding joke here*

lol too harsh

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 05:16]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mongolian Lamb, various pastas (just get some pasta boil it, set aside, get some onions mushrooms bacon etc fry it up set aside, then get some butter melt it in the pan add some flour (plain) to it until its quite thick and gluggy, then add salt pepper and other herbs to taste, then add some cream/fullcream milk may do and then grate some cheese or if your lazy just grab a couple cheese slices and melt them in. Then grab your pasta and mix of bacon etc throw it back in the pan and mix thru the sauce and voila home made cheesy/alfredo pasta
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me and sis have been home alone for a week now
plus this one, and the next one..
we've been living off pasta, frankfurts, eggs etc.

if you can be bothered, go the hot dog route, minimal washing up, everything is eaten, nothing to throw away Smile

pastas good if you can be asssed doing the washing up.

and slap a steak on the BBQ and have a few beers is good too...

the last time i tried that last one, i had 3 beam and colas, 3 shots of absinthe, a jager shot and a red bull, i got home at 4am...

not recommended lol...

oh yeah, subways awesome too, beause a mate of mine gets it free, and hes a champ Very Happy

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 15:14

Mongolian Lamb, various pastas (just get some pasta boil it, set aside, get some onions mushrooms bacon etc fry it up set aside, then get some butter melt it in the pan add some flour (plain) to it until its quite thick and gluggy, then add salt pepper and other herbs to taste, then add some cream/fullcream milk may do and then grate some cheese or if your lazy just grab a couple cheese slices and melt them in. Then grab your pasta and mix of bacon etc throw it back in the pan and mix thru the sauce and voila home made cheesy/alfredo pasta

Best off making a small one first as it may suck, if you like it then make a bigger batch then freeze in containers and then you got dinner for a few nights and lunch if you want.

Mongolian lamb goes like this.
Get lamb cut it up, throw in a bowl, cut out some garlic throw in with it, tip in a table spoon or 2 of soy sauce, 3 table spoons of oil, a little lemon juice, a teaspoon or 2 of seasame oil and a whole onion chopped.
Cover bowl with glad wrap and stick in fridge for a few hours.

Cut up vegies and fry in frypan, take out, now cook meat in small batches and remove. Then grab a 1/4 to a 1/3 of a cup of sherry/port/wine etc, some more soy sauce a touch more seasame oil, maybe some BBQ or sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice, then mix it together, then get some corn flour (1-2 teaspoons) and dissolve in some water then add, turn up the heat and continue mixing the sauce until its thick then stir in your vegies and meat yum.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 05:32]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

if you can't be bothered, go the hot dog route, minimal washing up, every type of animal part is eaten, nothing to throw away

Fixed Wink

If I got on this forum and made a post every time I couldn't think of something good to eat for dinner I would be posting most days Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm well u know how it is, u have to put thought into makign something ot eat and i just get stumped cause i just dunno!!!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are some ideas for you Tasmanians:

Fishfingers
steak
Party pies
Li'l Beefers
Smiley devon (grilled)
2 Minute noodles
Damper
steak
Pocket Pizzas
Toasted Sandwiches
Fried eggs
Grilled bacon
steak

Mix an match any of the above for a nutritious and delicious meal

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing else but good old tassie lobster!the best in the world.
mick
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

nothing else but good old tassie lobster!the best in the world.

Wonder if the prices are any better if bought in the state they originate from?

What about some good old fashion Tasmanian clam, I have heard good clam is hard to find down there though.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go all you can eat sushi!!!!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spam... eggs... toast... butter... cheese... 2min noodles...
bbq?
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay tastyest meal ever

you'll need some saugages (your preference on what you get, i get breakfast snags kinda spicy)
some bacon
some onion (sliced into rings)
some zook (zukini dont know who its actually spelt so bear in mind) cut off the ends cut in half and slice in chunks

bang all this into the frying pan
-bacon cooks the fastest so put that in last.
-zook and snags being first

once thats all done place on the plate got to the fridge pull out some lettice put some leaves on your plate chop up some tomato and capsican some cheese put your favorite salad dressing and add salt pepper to bacon etc too you liking sit down with a beer and its the best meal

can be breakfast lunch or dinner doesnt matter
it is also a good hang over meal Laughing

DO NOT BUY PRE MADE DINNERS!
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spag bol is always the way to go.....i'm sure theres a recipie/proceedure on how to make it somewhere on the net.

those kantong chicken sauces are good aswell...chicken + sauce + rice = good eating
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or....
stage 1: get a heap of freinds together
stage 2: get __________
stage 3: get the munchies
stage 4: put pizza hut all you can eat out of business
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wasnt aware pizza hut offered all you can eat anymore...

i was sad when that left...

Sizzler is teh shizzle my nizzle gabizzle dizzle...

Eldar.O.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 17:21

i wasnt aware pizza hut offered all you can eat anymore...

i was sad when that left...

Eldar.O.

Joo is going to the wrong pizza hut my friend they still offer the works at my local restaurant style pizza hut, there is another just for take away.
Maybe in WA they don't offer it anymore but i know they do in NSW.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Sizzler all you can eat is only one step above lining up and eating out of a trough.

If you have a death wish or like runny p00 eat the oysters at Sizzler Evil or Very Mad
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can make yourself some satay paste easy -

Soy Sauce, Sugar + Penut Butter All cheap ingredients you could probably pick up for $8

just add 1/4 cup of sugar, half a cup of soy and add the ammount of penut butter you want.

Goes well with Riviolio pastas or chicken breast peices in rolls
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y would i want to make just satay paste ? i never thought of looking up receipes online.. that is a good idea!!i htink the best i have had yet... so far i have cooked 6 chicken wings and 8 dim sims :S LOL !! spag bowl sounds bloody good tho!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres some choices:

Main Food:
Mashed Pototoes
Rice
2 min Noodles
Canned or raw veges
Eggs, Bolied or scrambled etc

Meat:
Chicken Breast, Thigh or whole
Steak
Tuna
Salmon

Seasoning: bit of salt, pepper and other spices you like.

Desert:
Anything from Sera lee Laughing, or sImple icecream

Any Salad of your choice

Get some of this into ya too Wink :
http://www.farmerskitchen.com.au/images-photos-nfk/fruit-collage-01.jpg

..Enjoy Very Happy .

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 07:59]

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For something different. But I've not done this for ages.
Invite as many of your friends around for dinner that you want, tell them it's "hotch pot", which means everyone brings something different to put on the table. Turns out pretty good most times.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:07

For something different. But I've not done this for ages.
Invite as many of your friends around for dinner that you want, tell them it's "hotch pot", which means everyone brings something different to put on the table. Turns out pretty good most times.

Thats a good idea Wink...but they will just bring steak and beer Laughing .
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dinner for a week? easy mate, cheese and peanut butter on arnotts BBQ shapes.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon a wicked pasta with an awesome creamy sauce, me and the gf found this awesome recipe, try and find it for you.

otherwise cook up a juicy steak with mushroom sauce and mash Very Happy
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and for the hangover cure! a hot fish milkshake with anchovies and raisins
mick!hahahahaha
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 19:41

and for the hangover cure! a hot fish milkshake with anchovies and raisins
mick!hahahahaha

oh man i would vommit if i ate that Razz .
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. Buy Spagetti, bread and cheese
2. Make Jaffles
3.??????
4.Profit
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. search the yellowpages for 'takeaway restaurants'
2. refine search to those that delivery to your and the surrounding suburbs
3. choose one per night
4. ???
5. profit
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Mustard Cream Chicken
Get a nice size chicken breast and slice it thinly length wise into a few thin strips. Heat a frypan and cook the chicken, with a bit of butter, until the chicken is just starting to turn a golden brown. Remove chicken and lower the heat and add a couple of teaspoons of french (did you know I hate the french) mustard and about half a cup of thickened cream. Stir it up until it's a nice browny colour and then add the chicken. Let it simmer for a few minutes and then eat it with whatever accompaning vegetables or salad takes your fancy.

Thai Red Curry Prawns
Get about 500g of green prawns and sheel them and remove the shit pipe. The best way to remove the shit pipe is to run a sharp knife down the prawns back and lift out the pipe. Buy a small jar of Thai Red Curry paste, small tin of coconut cream and a bottle of fish sauce and a packet of dry sweet basil. Put in half the cocpnut cream in a wok over medium heat and add a tablespoon of the curry paste. Let it boil and cook for a minute or two and then add three tablespoons of basil and one tablespoon of fish sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes. Add the prawns and the rest of the coconut cream and stir for a few minutes and then let simmer for about ten minutes - until the prawns are cooked. Boil some dried rice noodles in hot water until they're soft and then put them on a warm plate and add the red curry prawns. If you like some extra zest then cut up a chilli or two over your meal.

Garlic Honey Octopus
Get 700g of baby octopus, remove the beak and pull the skin off their heads and give them a light bash with a meat tenderiser. Make a marinade with half olive oil and half BBQ sauce, a table spoon of honey and a clove or two of crushed garlic. Put the octopus in the marinade in the fridge overnight. Crank up the BBQ to really hot and start cooking the octopus. Don't cook it too long 'cos it will go rubbery. It's a nice meal with a beer or two.

Anyway there's a couple of simple meals from Uncle Rivers Kitchen. Enjoy.

seeyuzz
river
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spaghetti is piss easy and tasty. One onion, 1kg of mince, one jar of pasta sauce (or tomato paste + herbs) and one 500g pack of pasta will do you for a few meals Smile
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 22:23

Mustard Cream Chicken
Get a nice size chicken breast and slice it thinly length wise into a few thin strips. Heat a frypan and cook the chicken, with a bit of butter, until the chicken is just starting to turn a golden brown. Remove chicken and lower the heat and add a couple of teaspoons of french (did you know I hate the french) mustard and about half a cup of thickened cream. Stir it up until it's a nice browny colour and then add the chicken. Let it simmer for a few minutes and then eat it with whatever accompaning vegetables or salad takes your fancy.

Interesting variation on this.... after the chicken is finished cooking, put a piece of ham and a slice of swiss cheese on top of each chicken piece and grill them until the cheese is melted. Tastes awesome.

Also, you can collect the mustard sauce to pour over the chicken after it's finished. Maybe even add a little white wine to it
Wink Try it next time river.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well its not 11pm and yes i did have tea (stated above) i think the spag bowl idea has gone down well... i have also decided Lamb Chops with fried onion and mash will go down well... pasta with a creamy mushroom style sauce will go down well... maybe i could eat out 1 night which leaves a few left left Sad maybe a stir fry with noodles... errmm anyone else got any good ideas
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't believe no-ones mentioned this...

How about a pizza? Some sundried tomatoes, fetta, basil etc etc....tastes brilliant. Unless you're into the meaty side of things Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy jaffle maker 2 loaves of broad, a kilo of cheese and various tinned items Razz

SPC spaghetti/beans + cheese
tinned corn and cheese.
tinned peas n cheese (heesy peas!!!)
tinned pineapple, tomato sauce and cheese.

and if you wann get fresh,
sliced tomato, ham and cheese.
banana and cheese (jk.. banana is good tho)
boiled pumpkin and cheese.
steamed broccoli and cheese
steamed carrots and cheese

then there's always.
sausages and cheese,
BBQ chicken and cheese.
Ham/devon and cheese
Spam if you are adventurous and don't mind liquid meat

and for desert:
stewed apple (with sugar and cinnamon) and icecream )note, ice-cream not inside jaffle)
banana (with no cheese)

the list could (and does) go on and on..

jaffles ARE YOUR FRIEND...

or you could buy a cookbook.. liek the $3 one they have at woolies Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 23:45

can't believe no-ones mentioned this...

How about a pizza? Some sundried tomatoes, fetta, basil etc etc....tastes brilliant. Unless you're into the meaty side of things Very Happy

ahh i forgot..

left-over pizza and cheese jaffle... no more cold pizza+ hangover, you'll both be good as new!!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheese.

i live alone and i have to cook my dinner every night Sad

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 03:22

cheese.

bahhh i live alone and love to cook dinner every night....

current favourite...
Aussie beef, thinly sliced (like deli thin) marinated in stuff, with a bit of onion, capsicum, andother various vege things..
chuck meat in frying pan, cooks quick, make space for an egg and some 1cm thick slices of firm tofu (not the silken type.. look for the material pattern on the surface) slather on BBQ sauce and fry baby fry.. then chuck in veges and let it all simmer for a bit

spoon out some hot rice from rice cooker that you prepared earlier (or use microwave, 20mins on 30%, 1 cup rice 1.25 cups water, in corningware or similar.. with lid)
and bobs yer unkle.. crack open some Sapporo beer and away you go Very Happy

or... grab some chick'n'cheese cutlet thingos from woolies... bake em in the oven... serve with BBQ sauce and mayonnaise on a bed of rice with thinly sliced cabbage/lettuce mix (yar i know it's kinda weird).....

OR... get some day old rice (not sticky rice)
hot wok/frying pan, fry some sliced up ham, some peas'n'corn'l'doos, and whatever else (egg?)... turn pan to HOT, a bit of oil and a drop of sesame oil, then chuck in rice and fry it up nice and good... throw in some low salt soy sauce to taste and you have hot n tasty fried rice Very Happy
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i would love to cook if i knew how to cook. I can cook cheese noodles Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuck stuff you think will taste good, into a hot cooking device and move it around so it doesn't burn..

tip to start is don't get too creative... use fresh ingredients and add flavours (tomato sauce, pepper, salt etc) to taste... start simple first and even if you fuxor the cooking, it'll still taste good Razz

cook some eggs and tomato and put em on toast (medium heat frying pan.. thats it.... oh and toaster)...
tomorrow morning.. do ittt
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i can make stirfry, best thing i can make it tastes so good but i use 2 minute noodles without the favouring. It tastes better then other noodles i recone.

I try cooking all healthy food but i use it once and thats it, food gets old and i have to throw it away Confused
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra, You might have started something here.
Come here to sample the culinary delights of the "Toymods Kitchen" thread. Wink
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Tue, 20 September 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy this book. Not just recipies but what goes with what and a variety of ways of cooking. Only book you need.

http://www.stephaniealexander.com.au/images/new-mybooks-table_04.gif

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Wed, 21 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Lol i live at home but will generally try and cook one day a weekend as my cooking is much more appertising then my mums. She'll generally just cook steak and vegies, where i'll do a pasta and marinate/put herbs on the steak.

Even more amusing is the fact that my dad bought a $1300 BBQ at the start of the year and we are yet to use it.

Believe it or not the easiest thing would be to cook a roast dinner, about 10-20 minutes prepartion and the rest cooks itself. Even easier if you get the pre seasoned chickens from woolies, remove from wrapping, spray baking dish and tray with a little oil, place chicken on try in dish place lid on put in oven for 2 hours at 200 degrees celcius come back chicken is cooked. Vegies are just as easy, peel potato's, pumpkin/ sweet potato or whatever else you want and throw in frypan with oil, turn after 20-30mins on 150 degrees or when brown, then wait another 20 mins till they are cooked.
If you have washed potatoes you can just throw em in whole or cut with no peeling needed depending on how big they are.

For a healthier option you can put them in a baking dish poor a little oil in mix round some herbs and cook em for an hour to an hour anda half.
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Wed, 21 September 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
curries are the easiest!

chop up onion and some garlic
slice ya chicken in to 1cm cubes! toss into frypan add sause add water let simmer till water mostly gone!

while doing that get a plastic container 2 cups of rice and about 4 cups of water bang in the microwave on high for 5 mins let it sit for 5min and then zap it again for 5min let sit couple min before serving and you should have a wikid meal Very Happy

cooking is pretty dead easy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Wed, 21 September 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a fuckload of rice dude. Surprised Usually just over a cup does 5 ppl in my house.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Wed, 21 September 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HA HA the toymods kitchen ey! after all this knowledge i will become hte offical toymods Chef!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:05

Thats a fuckload of rice dude. Surprised Usually just over a cup does 5 ppl in my house.

fark, you need to eat more!!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Wed, 21 September 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 15:16

Maybe we cook it longer than most but it expands a fuck load, or maybe we just have a higher curry/stirfry proportion of the meal. Need to eat more i am just under 6 foot and 90kg i don't think i need to eat more.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Thu, 22 September 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:11

HA HA the toymods kitchen ey! after all this knowledge i will become hte offical toymods Chef!

All you need to know:

Beer, Crackers, cheese, dip.

Nuts and nibbly bits if you feel the need . . . . . Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Thu, 22 September 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eat pu55y that'll keep u occupied
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Thu, 22 September 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 13:16

No shit! I'd cook at least a cup of rice per serve.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Thu, 22 September 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for 3 blokes and one sheila (mum) its 4 and a half cups of rice.... Very Happy

what is the code? 1 cup of rice to 1.5 cups of water?...done.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2005 03:38]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Thu, 22 September 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

cheese.

Laughing ok for you then:
cheese and macaroni
cheese pizza
cheese kebab
cheese on bread
cheese soup
cheese roll
cheese hamburger
cheese crepe

btw...after eating all that you will look like the Muffin man Wink .

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2005 03:59]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: HELP... Dinner Options ? Thu, 22 September 2005 04:02 Go to previous message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 13:59

cheese.

Laughing ok for you then:

cheese soup

btw...after eating all that you will look like the Muffin man Wink .

I'm a bit concern about this one. Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:the ultimate car mag is? hot 4's. no. seriously now...
Next Topic:Just a quick word of warning.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:33:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010040044784546 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.