Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 02:34 Go to next message
Hey all,
I've got a ta63 toyota carina gttr model for sale, its got the 3t-gteu twin spark EFI turbo engine in it, with the w55 supra gear box. its got the standard lsd in it. its got lowered trd suspension in it and has supra brakes on it, their HUGE!. The Body is in Average condition, which means their are rust patches in it, but besides that the panels are pretty straight. The interiour is average but has the seats taken out of it. All the Glass in it is good except for the windscreen which is cracked. Come on guys, theres 12 of them registered in Australia. it never came out over here and is a very unique looking car.
im unsure of a price, so give me a couple and i might consider them. i preferably want to sell the car as a whole, but i might seperate parts if i get the right price and can sell all of them.
Im in the south east suburbs of Melbourne. and my number is 0415287519 if you want to have a chat and find out more info.
thanks
bye
  Send a private message to this user    
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I quite like Carinas. When you say Supra brakes, do you mean non-stock ones from a later Supra? Will give you a call.
Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um,
i bought it off a jap guy who upgraded the brakes. He said they are supra brakes. im guessing their not stock seeing as the size of them probably would not fit 14inch wheels. as the carina came stock with 14's from factory. but im not 100% sure.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as I know, Carinas had either 14" or 15", depending on model. Same chassis/suspension etc as xA6x Celica, just a different body & some interior.

I already have my front brake upgrade sorted, but if you end up parting the car would be very interested in the rear brake setup.
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont have pics do u man?
Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not as yet, but i will be putting some up as soon as i can find my bloody digi cam..... ??
it basically looks like a corona but more square insted of triangular. if that makes any sense. its also got the twin head light set up like some of the 80's celicas have.
Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15165
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15165
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15166
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15167

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 11:55] by Moderator

Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15168
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15169

sorry about the last couple of pics, its the first time i've done this.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2005 12:06] by Moderator

chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Thu, 22 September 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sort of condition is the drivetrain in...
k's???

body wise it looks pretty shit....but if the drivetrain is good then its worth a bit...

where bouts in melb r u? would like to come and have a look if not too far away..

Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Fri, 23 September 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The drive train is all sweet, gear box is the 5spd w55 from the supra, it comes standard with the gttr, the diff is a LSD which is also standard, im not sure on the specs of the LSD though, the guy i bought it off said the seals on the turbo will probably need replacing in the near future.
im from the South east suburbs of melb, Belgrave, if you know it.
Um not sure about the K's. i'll have a look next time i get a chance.
thanx
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Fri, 23 September 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price ?
Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Fri, 23 September 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make an offer mate.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Tue, 27 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm..
yeah - body looks pretty negleted, but thats something that can be fixed up eventually.. could just be the pics as well..

I've seen a few Carina's in Perth, and I've always wondered about doing one up..

hmmm.. Rolling Eyes *ponders*

Damo
TRD 83
bnicho
Regular

September 2004
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Sun, 23 October 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did this car sell yet?

Cheers,
Jimmy_a
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Sun, 23 October 2005 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give you a $1,000 to start the bidding. however the engine + gearbox if they're in good cond would likely be worth a heck of a lot more. However, as has been said, it looks like crap...no offense but if you want to sell it, wash it and take: 1. better pics of exterior 2. pics of interior + dash etc, 3. pics of engine bay...

but ill start at $1k cash Very Happy
Dizzy44
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Sun, 23 October 2005 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmmmmm might be interested, depends on condition of drive train and engine? I live in Ringwood and own a ta63 Celica, Love it to death. Would probably be good for parts. But then again depends on condition. If the engine and drive train are anything like the condition of the body I’d say its useless. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Confused too much stuff going on - uni exams, cars and my girl complaing about me spending more time with my car than her. Sigh Sad
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Mon, 24 October 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another t series addition to my stable. I'm gonna talk to the seller tonite to arrange payment and freight. Oooh I'm all "Big Kev". This would have factory IRS to go along with the LSD I think...
Munk
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: TA63 Carina GTTR For Sale Fri, 25 November 2005 11:06 Go to previous message
Hey everybody,
sorry i havent replied in ages, my comp died, so i had no way of getting on the net.
The cars still for sale, and yeah it has got the factory IRS and LSD.
if you want to know more about the car give me a call on my mobile, 0415287519. thanks
Paul
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: MA61 Supra in Melb
Next Topic: TA22 with Complete Turbo & Performance Pack <Ebay>
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:43:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071759223937988 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.